Wheeheehee~!

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeah! Everyone did a good job on the filming~!" the director sang, hiccuping slightly. 

"Oh dear. The director had some alcohol." someone muttered. 

"Oh i'm sorryy~ Did you want some too?" The director slurred, smiling widely.

"Will you treat us?" the staff perked up, leaning towards the director. 

"Sure sure~~" the director pranced over to the company van, motioning everyone to get inside.

"I'll be going home now." Mimi breathed, tired to the bone.

"Noo~ Mimi-ssi~ Stay with uss." the director sputtered.

"I'm underage to drink alcohol!" Mimi exclaimed, laughing at the director's behavior. 

"I'll buy you juice or something! Just get in 'ere." the director spat, her mood changing rapidly.

Mimi quickly climbed into the car, afraid of the director's drunk mood swing.

"Wheee!"

 

"Drink up! Drinkkkgggggjsodfjaoifjdijasf-" the director collapsed onto the table. Everyone laughed, enjoying the embarrassing moment of the almighty director, even taking photos.

Mimi lazily grabbed a glass and gulped it down, almost spitting it out when she tasted it.

"Ew! What kind of juice is this!" Mimi spat, gurgling down water. The staff cheekily laughed, pointing at the glass, then at Mimi. 

"You silly~~ That's beer! One of this restaurant's strongest ones~" he giggled. Mimi groaned, immediately standing up.

Her head was pounding in her skull, and she began to feel light headed. Either it was because of the beer she just killed, or her cold that was becoming progressively worse. "I'll be going now sunbaes. I have a different schedule." Mimi lied, forcing herself to slowly walk away.

The staff barely recognized her leaving, too absorbed in their drunk atmosphere.

"Ride to Seoul, District 27 please." Mimi gulped, handing cash to the taxi driver as soon as she walked out the restaurant. The taxi driver eyed Mimi, his eyes opening wide. 

"Are you Mimi? Kang Mimi?" he asked, his pupils dilating.

Mimi quickly lowered her head, changing her tone of voice. "Omo~! Why are you like this ahjussi! I know I look like Mimi. I am just as beautiful as her!" Mimi held an image of Gyoo Jung and Young Gi in her head as she raised her tone higher.

The driver's eyes sunk, muttering rudely back. Mimi silently apologized, plopping down onto the seat.

She rested her head against the cold window, as her vision was getting hazy.

Mimi blinked, her vision still doubling.

She groaned as she placed her fingers on her lips.

I should have looked at what I was drinking!

 

"I am Mimi~! Wheeheehee!" Mimi giggled, her unusual girly side overflowing out in her drunk state.

"Hey hey hey hey birdies~! Want my autograph?" Mimi pranced over to a group of pigeons. "What am I talking about? You guys are birdss. Woops! Let me say that again. You birds are birds~ Haheehee~!" Mimi chuckled, staggering side to side.

Mimi stopped in front of her dorm building, staring zoned out at the entrance door.

"Where am I? Who am I? What is my name! Tell me darn youuuuu~!" Mimi whined, pointing her finger towards the door. The door pulled open, it's sensors detecting Mimi's finger.

"Why thank you! After you~" Mimi bowed. "Nono! After you." Mimi hopped towards the left, bowing again.

"Well.. Alright! Gosh you are such a gentleman." Mimi giggled, entering the building.

 

"Gogogogo! Shoot! Shoot!" G.O. shouted at the T.V., Thunder failing horribly at the new shooter game. The screen flashed back red words in response to G.O. "Aigooo! You stupid head. I told you to shoot." G.O. groaned, frustrated at the horrible game play.

"I couldn't! I was pressing the B button and it wasn't working!" Thunder complained. 

"You shoot with the A button, idiot." Both Joon and Seungho commented in sync.

"I wanna play next!" Mir jumped onto the couch, impatiently wiggling his fingers for the controller. 

"Nooooo it's my turn!" G.O. said, pulling the controller out of Thunder's hand.

Thump!

"Yah! Turn that volume down. It's so loud, I can hear it echoing from the door." Seungho shook his head. 

"But i'm on the menu screen." G.O. pointed.

Thump!

The MBLAQ boy's heads turned towards their door, a thumping sound repeatedl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter