Smoky Her

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi nervously twiddled her thumbs, starting intently at the ground.

She was waiting for the next group to come on stage, having little to no interest on the groups that were performing. After the y Beat performance, all the rookie groups seemed lacking. Or maybe it was just the absence of Seungho.

Mimi looked up slowly, first searching the stage to see who the next group was.

Her attention focused back onto her hands as she ignored the band setting up their equipment.

Impatiently, she flipped out her phone again, biting her lip.

 

Seungho quickly attached the microphone to his head, twisting the wire.

Securely and surely, the mic seemed to support Seungho's lively attitude, fitting perfectly in one-go. Seungho smiled with satisfaction, rushing towards the costume room.

He stretched his forearm across his chest, stretching leisurely as he shoved his foot into the slick white shoes.

With comfort, he adjusted the position of his foot, tapping it with a final change.

"I'm ready!"

 

Mimi chewed on her bottom lip, it every so often. It was a bad habit that she adapted from Seungho, and it was now noticeable.

Mimi made a face.

"I heard that Seungho and Mimi are dating!"

"Really? No way!"

"I know."

Mimi grunted, pouting slightly.

"They are so cute together!"

Her frown quickly turned upside down.

As now the familiar music boys walked back on stage, all conversations stopped short. The deja vu happened again, screamed echoing off the walls and ringing in everyone's ears.

Mimi finally let herself loose and jumped in the air, yelling in unison.

Seungho turned in Mimi's direction. Mimi froze, her stance the same. Embarrassed, she tucked away her arms, acting if nothing happened.

 

Seungho turned towards the audience, catching a hooded girl.

He raised his eyebrow, focusing intently.

As the girl's posture changed, a smirk was etched into Seungho's cheeks. There was only one person to act like that.

Seungho caught up to s, snickering amusingly. "Look over there. Mimi's here." he laughed, pointing towards Mimi's direction.

Joon inspected the crowd, waving at some fangirls, and then his gaze staring intently at one spot.

 

Mimi shuffled her feet.

Oh man. He caught me.

Her brows furrowed with embarrassment, shoving her hands into her pockets.

She looked up again, only to see all boys staring at her direction.

Mimi sighed loudly, and smacked her forehead.

Well, I got caught, so might as well just go with it.

Mimi threw peace signs over her head, waving furiously.

The boys stared for a while, then burst out into laughter. Mimi pumped her fist in the air, making herself noticeable and in response, the boys imitated her. Mimi rolled her eyes, settling herself down when all the girls next to her were freaking out.

The members all sprawled into their positions, neatly like ants.

Mimi snuck out her phone, zooming in the five figures.

G.O. started, singing softly by himself, the lightening darkening fast. Joon joined later, dancing ily with a female partner, some fangirls squealing and complaining. When Thunder joined in, all of his fans drooled in silence and joined in later to chant all of MBLAQ's name.

Their fanclub especially said it louder than the rest.

Though, Mimi's attention was super focused on Seungho. Sure she was paying attention to all the other dudes, but we all know why she was there in the first place.

"You can sit next to me, you can hold me tighter now baby girl-"

Seungho's moves were even sharper and dedicated as his knowledge of Mimi was in his head, making him more energetic.

Mimi's eyes were blinking faster than the speed of light, unable to fathom Seungho.

The girls next to her started bumping Mimi, rudely, not apologizing. Mimi quickly got annoyed, and moved down the aisles, closer to the stage. She was close enough that the camera was able to catch all of Seungho's features.

In all those couple of seconds, Seungho's part came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter