A Quick Little Peck

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi rubbed her eyes as she woke up. Her head hurt tremendously, her brain pounding against her skull.

She looked around, groaning to find herself in the same room.

I must be so much trouble towards the MBLAQ oppas..

She rose up from Seungho's bed, opening the door, scratching her head. She remembered that she had talked to some birds, and was in front of her apartment door.

But up until that, the rest were just fuzzy pieces.

As she stepped out, she collided into a hard chest. Joon blinked as he stared at Mimi. "Joon-oppa, get rid of those muscles. They're like steel." Mimi chuckled. Joon sighed, relieved at the sober state Mimi was in.

Mimi groaned, massaged her temples then placed her glance back to Joon.

"Did I do anything weird yesterday?" she asked, curious.

Joon paused then burst out into laughter, the events of the drunken Mimi popping into his mind. "Yes." Joon managed to sputter as he walked towards Mir, collapsing onto the couch.

Mimi frowned, and rushed over to Mir, alarmed. "Did I do anything? Tell me!" Mimi nudged Mir's shoulder.

"HAHAHAHAHA- You should have-HAHAHAHAHA- you should have-AHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

Mimi smacked Mir's head, frustrated.

"I should have what!" she demanded. 

"Seen yourself!" G.O. snuck into the commotion, snickering as well. 

"What did I doooo?" Mimi whined, nervous.

G.O. grinned deviously.

"I shall show you. I'm you okay? I'm you." G.O. pranced towards the entrance of the MBLAQ dorm.

He paused and clapped his hands together.

"Omo~~~ Oppa~! I'm hooooOOoOome!" G.O. sang, giggling.

Mir rushed over to G.O.'s side.

"I'm Seungho-hyung!" he laughed. G.O. glomped Mir into a hug, giggling even more than before. Mimi covered her face, that was totally red. 

"Oh yeah, and you can't forget." Thunder laughed.

"The floor the floor!" Joon sputtered. All four boys pounced onto the floor and hummed different tunes. 

"I-I-I-I-I did that?!" Mimi squealed, embarrassed.

Pieces of her memories started to come together, and indeed.

Mimi had done something so embarrassing. "THAT IS SO WEIRD. WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP MEEE!" Mimi complained, smacking each boy on the arm.

"Stop what?"

Everyone's head turned towards the voice.

Seungho was chuckling at the ruckus, holding a grocery bag.

"Mimi hugged Seungho~ Mimi hugged Seungho~" G.O. teased, taking the groceries out of the bag.

Mimi gulped, her face turning even more red.

I did such a thing to Seungho-oppa! I hugged him without permission! I need to apologize.

Mimi rushed over to Seungho, and bowed deeply.

"I'm sorry for last night! I didn't mean any of that, please don't take it to heart!" she apologized.

 

Seungho blinked and smiled. "It's fine really!" he nodded, walking over to the counter. Except, it wasn't fine.

Seungho's eyebrows arched deeper, his face expression becoming grim.

Wait, does that mean that her confession had no feelings behind it? It was just a light drunk thing?!

"Mimi-saeng! Cook breakfast for us~ That's your payment to the debt of lending you Seungho's room for two nights." G.O. leaned back into the kitchen chair. Mimi nodded happily.

Seungho's eyes followed Mimi's back as she immediately began to cook.

Stupid Yang Seungho! Stupid stupid! To be taking something like a drunk confession to such an extreme.

His dark circles were even more noticeable, seeing as to how he couldn't have a full, calming rest.

 

In a few minutes, the cooking was done, and six plates were full of fantastic looking delicacies.

"Wahhh~! Pancake!" Mir gushed, smacking his lips. 

"It looks delicious! Thanks." Thunder smiled. Joon spazzed, his eyes sparkling. G.O. applauded, amazed at Mimi's cooking ability.

Though simple, the pancakes and eggs looked very appetizing.

Especially to Seungho, the eating god.

"Everyone dig in!" Mimi smiled, her fork poking into some eggs. 

"We will eat well!" the group chorused, diving into the food.

Not five minutes after, Seungho held up his plate, his hunger overwhelming his pride.

"Bwore Pweaz!" he mumbled, food stuffed into his cheeks. Mimi crinkled her face in dissatisfaction of Seungho's eating habits.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you through the immense amount of food you had in your throat. Maybe if you finished all that I would be able to hear you eh?" Mimi taunted. Seungho slightly frowned, and began to chew rapidly.

When he swallowed the food, he looked so proud of himself, poking Mimi with the plate end.

"More please. I ate my last share already.' Seungho jittered around in his chair, anticipating the pancakes he would be able to eat. Mimi took the plate and placed it beside her, teasing Seungho.

"Just wait two minutes there." Mimi ordered.

Seungho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter