Braiinnnns

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinyoung hid behind Hara when Taewoo held the skeleton hand. "What? I'm not going to do anything." Taewoo grinned childishly. 

"I don't trust you! You monster." Shinyoung laughed nervously. Taewoo clapped his hands.

"Congratulations! Gyuri and Thunder have made it back in a total of.. 6 minutes and 15 seconds. With the completed mission!" Taewoo threw the hand towards the set designers, then received a foot and a arm from Hara and Nicole. 

"Hara, Nicole, Joon, and G.O. completed the mission as well! You guys had great skin ship. Is something going on between you too?" Taewoo smirked as he sent a glance towards Joon.

Shinyoung cocked her head and pointed her finger towards Seungho and Mimi. "But I'm wondering, why are you guys like this?" Shinyoung wiggled her eyebrows.

"Her ankle got hurt, so yeah." Seungho nodded, smiling. 

"He ditched me!" Mimi complained. 

"I did not! The ghost pushed me over!" Seungho exclaimed.

"Yes, yes stop your bickering. By default, you guys are going back into the school, since you didn't even complete the mission. And this time, you aren't having any cameramen with you." Taewoo pointed back to the school. 

"Again? But that won't be any fun. Won't we already know what happens?" Mimi scrunched her nose.

"MUAHAHAHA. You guys are actually going to have to go into three rooms. This time, the mission is to find three keepsakes of the ghost." Taewoo jumped up and down, enjoying the horrific expressions on the other teams.

"But she's hurt." Seungho quickly turned around. 

"Can you walk?" Taewoo walked over. 

"Yeah, I'm fine now!" Mimi obliviously answered. 

"Then you guys are going~!" Taewoo snickered.

Seungho sent a glare at Mimi. "You babo! You should have said no." Seungho sighed. 

"For your information, if she was hurt, Seungho would have went alone." Taewoo smirked.

Seungho's jaw dropped.

"You're welcome." Mimi grinned.

 

"What were the keepsakes again?" Mimi nudged Seungho. 

"A doll, blanket and apparently a corpse." Seungho responded. 

"Why is a corpse a keepsake?" Mimi raised her eyebrow. Seungho shrugged, laughing.

Mimi glanced at her own hand, secretly expecting Seungho to hold it again. He pushed the door open, and motioned Mimi to come close.

"You're going to ditch me again aren't you?" Mimi grumbled. 

"I won't! Besides it wasn't even my fault!" Seungho frowned. 

"You forgot about me though. I heard you before!" Mimi sputtered. 

"I'm sorry! Sorry!" Seungho laughed.

"You're going to ditch me again. I don't believe you." Mimi pouted. 

"Alright fine." Seungho grabbed Mimi's hand. "I won't let go. Happy?" Seungho smirked.

Mimi rolled her eyes, her ears completely red.

 

"Here we go. Class 1-A. The doll must be here." Seungho snuck into the classroom, carefully peeking his head in. Mimi rubbed her arms, slightly cold not having her hoodie.

I should have worn my hoodie.. How does temperature change so fast?

Mimi frowned. Seungho glanced at Mimi. "Want my sweater?" he offered. Mimi shook her head.

It was silent, and in the far corner of the room, a ghostly girl stared at the two. "Awoo. That surprised me." Seungho rubbed his chest after spotting the girl. 

"Where's the doll?" Mimi looked around. Seungho widened his eyes as he saw where the doll was. 

"Uh um." he pointed towards the girl who had a doll clutched tightly to her side. 

"Oh okay." Mimi smiled and walked over.

The girl glared back at Mimi, sending shivers down Seungho's back. He did not want to get near her, but a girl was watching her. His confidence, and his pride! He didn't want it washed away with one single variety show mission.

"Hello~" Mimi cooed. The girl didn't blink and continued to send daggers out of her eyes. 

"Can we get that? Please?" Seungho asked. The girl screamed, ringing Mimi's ears.

Seungho naturally pulled Mimi back, glomping her into a hug.

"That's not nice!" Mimi pouted, now angry. Seungho gaped at Mimi, who was unfazed.

"We said please! At least say NO! Why are you screaming?" Mimi lectured, the ghost girl slightly slumping her shoulders. "Give it now." Mimi ordered. The ghost girl banged the window, and ran off, dropping the doll in front of Mimi.

"Yeesh!" Mimi sighed, picking up the doll. 

"Yuck! It looks creepy!" Seungho shuddered.

"You hold it! Its hair feels weird." Mimi laughed as she threw it at Seungho.

 

"Now you hold it." Seungho pushed the doll onto Mimi. 

"Nope." Mimi turned away, snickering.

Seungho grumbled.

Mimi stopped, and glanced behind her. She heard rapid footsteps coming towards them. Seungho turned around, and his heart nearly jumped out of his chest.

A zombie was running towards them at full speed.

Just as the zombie was about to collide with Mimi, Mimi side-stepped into a room.

It was a bathroom, filled with darkness, and the zombie pushed the two into it, closing the door, not allowing any moonlight inside the eery bathroom. Seungho jumped around, scared out of his mind.

"I hate fast-walking zombies. I hate it I hate it I hate it." Seungho rapped. Mimi laughed, and touched blindly for a light switch in the bathroom. The light switched on, exposing the creepiness of the bathroom.

Seungho pulled Mimi closer, for his own good.

"I'm guessing the next keepsake is in here?" Mimi peeked over the sink, kicking stalls. 

"I swear, something is going to pop out." Seungho murmured.

"You scared?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter