Chopstick POWERS

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It didn't seem your first meeting was awkward. Why do you think it wasn't awkward like most couples on WGM?" the scripter asked.

"Hm! Well, I don't really feel embarrassed at these kinds of things, and besides we're friends." Mimi tapped her chin.

"But you guys are now declared as husband and wife."

"I still don't think it's embarrassing." Mimi giggled, covering her cheeks.

 

"I was so sure it was going to be awkward. Especially if it was going to be a close friend. However, Mimi just totally wiped away the awkwardness, so I thank her for that." Seungho chuckled.

"How do you think you guys are going to be on this program?"

Seungho paused and his mouth curled into a smile.

"Amusing."

 

"So! Devil-ssi, let us go." Mimi grinned brightly. 

"Huh? What? Oh yeah." Seungho smiled back. 

"I'm glad my husband is you. If it was someone old- Oh wait. You are old!" Mimi teased. 

"Yah! I didn't want to be with an elementary kid like you either!" Seungho grinned.

"What! I am turning 20 VERYY soon! DON'T MESS WITH ME!" Mimi threatened. 

"Or what?" Seungho smirked. 

"I'll... DO SOMETHING." Mimi swiped her head away.

"Yeah yeah, okay!" Seungho scoffed, his eye catching a luxurious restaurant. "Whoa! Let's go there!" Seungho ran over, his love for food drawing him in.

"What! No way! Let's go over there." Mimi pointed to the buffet across from the restaurant, following after Seungho. 

"B-Buffet?! BUFFET?! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER!" Seungho smiled widely. He grabbed Mimi's hand, dragging her towards the buffet.

He secretly smiled to himself.

You are a genius! It's a date and hunger-satisfying first date! A win-win situation! I'll make it romantic as heck.

"WHOAA! IT'S SASHIMI NIGHT TONIGHT!" Mimi jumped up and down, flinging Seungho's hand up and down. 

"Okay okay. We've got to calm down. It's too hectic for a first dinner date." Seungho shook Mimi's hand, holding it tightly.

"It's a dinner date? I thought you were just treating me for free.. for food." Mimi grinned. 

"It's a dinner date now." Seungho snapped, slightly annoyed at Mimi's clueless ness.

Yet, he couldn't help but smile at Mimi's innocence, holding onto Mimi's hands tighter. "C'mon. Let's gooo." Mimi looked up to Seungho, a bit more calm.

"Alright alright. It seems to me, you don't have much experience in dating. I've had more then two girlfriends, so I should know." Seungho blurted. He quickly looked at Mimi, his eyes widening in panic. Mimi's eyes slowly hovered over to Seungho, one eyebrow slowly raising. Seungho mentally facepalmed, almost hearing the judges say, "What a thick-headed boy. And I thought HE was experienced."

"Just kidding." Seungho smiled sheepishly. 

"Psh, then why don't you teach me?" Mimi grinned. 

"What?" Seungho blinked, his gait never failing to walk towards the buffet's direction. 

"I heard that you kiss girls when you confess to them. So where's mine?" Mimi grinned.

"What?!" Seungho's widened widened, a flustered laugh erupting from his throat. 

"Just fooling around~ Revengee." Mimi chuckled, satisfied. Seungho shook his head, softly laughing, in the midst of breaking into cold sweat.

Sure h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter