End of the Beginning

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi entered the school classroom, slightly unhappy that the short vacation from school was over.

"Ugh. Look at her. She's back." a voice spat. Mimi glanced towards the voice, and the two girls were being as nasty as ever. 

"What are you looking at?" Gyoo Jung hissed.

"Huh? I thought you guys were close and good friends?" a girl raised her eyebrow, confused at the sudden actions. 

"Did something happen over the break?" another girl leaned over, wanting to hear the news. Young Gi glanced at Mimi, and immediately slapped on a damsel in distress face.

"Oh! You can't believe what happened!" Gyoo Jung covered her face dramatically, picking up the hints. 

"We met at the auditioning place for J.Tune Camp... And she! She!" Gyoo Jung sobbed. 

"She put these weird green leaves in our tea which made our throats swell up! We couldn't sing at all." Young Gi silently whimpered.

Mimi stood straight up with shock. "Wait what?! Hold on!" Mimi stomped over, enraged.

"Whoa! Mimi's mad?! Never seen that before." slowly, the classroom was focused on the commotion.

"Stop lying! You put those green leaves in your OWN tea and made ME drink it!" Mimi angrily slammed her hand on the table. 

"M-Mimi! How dare you?! I would never do that to my own friend!" Gyoo Jung pretended to be utterly shocked. 

"Mimi? What's wrong with you? Were you jealous?" Young Gi pouted.

Mimi clenched her fists.

"Why would I be jealous of you?" Mimi growled, trying to contain her emotions. 

"Why wouldn't you be?" Gyoo Jung pouted, then silently smirked.

"Yeah! You're not as pretty as they are! And you have no friends!" a girl spat.

Mimi scoffed.

"And you're always... alone." Young Gi grinned.

"Let's see who debuts first then! If you're so good, then you can beat this, right?!" Mimi shouted, pointing at herself. 

"Of course I can!" Young Gi angrily stood up.

"Except you won't get anywhere with your stupid, and rotten personality! It was wrong to get into your little 'clique'! I'm not going to be your little servant anymore! You can't hold me back, and I am better than you! People are just blind to that." Mimi yelled, picking up her bag.

"W-w-what?!" Young Gi nervously looked around her.

Her 'friends' were starting to give her looks.

"Taking my money, threatening me to stay quiet or else?! You're a full fledged.... JERK!" Mimi stomped her foot. 

"S-She's lying! You have no proof!" Young Gi stammered, trying her best to ignore the people around her. 

"Proof?! You want proof?! Here!" Mimi flipped out her green card, which still had the note.

"Oh my gosh! That's from Rain!"

Young Gi's words were stuck in .

"You want more proof huh?! I'll go back to Rain-nim and ask him for the audition clips!" Mimi roared. 

"N-No!" Young Gi blurted out, quickly covering , although it was too late.

"Young Gi..."

Young Gi turned around to a crowd of annoyed girls.

Mimi stormed out of the classroom. Young Gi screeched back in agitation.

"Y-Young Gi..." Gyoo Jung worriedly looked at her friend then at the astonished witnesses. 

"Speaking of which.. She was talking about your back." a girl pointed to another girl. 

"What?!" the girl, surprised glared at Young Gi.

Angry curses, and comments were being thrown here and there, but there was only one direction it was going to.

Young Gi was now proved guilty.

"It's not true!" Gyoo Jung faithfully stood up, standing in front of Young Gi. 

"Don't defend her Gyoo Jung! She was also talking about you too." a screech arose from the middle of the crowd. Gyoo Jung turned her head towards the wide eyed Young Gi.

"You did...?" Gyoo Jung's eyes turned cold. 

"N-no!" Young Gi looked away.

"Look at that! She's STILL lying!"

"Gyoo Jung-ah-" Young Gi halted.

Gyoo Jung sent her a look of pure betrayal, and turned her head.

 

Mimi lay on her bed, fiddling with her phone. She had only one number in her contacts.

Dad

"It's been a week since then.." Mimi mumbled, feeling amazed.

She couldn't believe her own outburst, and her absence since then. Her father had asked the school to excuse her absences because of her auditions and recent 'event', so it being shown on her record was no big deal.

Her fax machine sputtered to life, which was weird, seeing as how her father wasn't sending her faxes lately, him being busy with work.

Mimi walked over, and pulled the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter