Returned Findings

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Appa, is American work still hard for you? You missed my birthday again, but I actually got a SUPER good present HEHE.

Agh! I'm still getting used to this email format @_@ I was so used to faxing! Oh, American work is still hard for me! It's tiring, but I hope your allowance is enough for you. And I'm sorry Mimi, Appa can't help it. And what was your present? Was it something good to eat?

Pfft! We changed to email a long time ago Appa! You should be used to it. Also, my allowance is more than enough! You don't need to worry about that Appa. I understand Appa ^^. ...My present? You wanna know what my present was? Hahaha, I don't think you wanna know.

Why?! What is it?! TELL MEE.

You know Seungho? The one who I "married"?

Oh yeah! That guy. He's pretty cool. Haha! Appa likes him. But what about him?

We both like each other. And I mean for real. We're boyfriend and girlfriend now Appa! I am so happy!

WAH! WAHWAHWAHWAH! REALLY?! CONGRATULATIONS! Appa understands how you feel after finally gaining your love after hard work! As expected, after all these years of continued babbling about that guy, you finally nabbed him! It's like me and your mother, haha!

Yeah! But appa, you can't go around saying this okay?

...What?! And I was so proud too!

It's kind of forbidden to go out with your on screen marriage partner. Appa, I have to go now! I'm going on a date, hehehe.

Really? Wow. ...Alright then D: Be safe! Have fun too on your date. Appa has to go soon anyways. Talk to me tomorrow too okay?

Haha! Okay^^.

 

Mimi pushed herself away from the blinking computer screen then shut off with a click.

Humming a tune, Mimi hopped to her bedroom, pulling out clothes from the wardrobe. A hat, a light jacket, pale jeans, a mask, and sunglasses were sprawled out on her bed.

Mimi's cell phone buzzed, This is War ringing out.

"Hello?" the cell phone clicked.

"Mimi? Where are you? We're outside." Gyuri huffed.

"Already?! Wait! Hold on! I'm coming out!" Mimi quickly hung up, pulling the clothes over her head quickly.

 

Within a few minutes, Mimi burst through the entrance door, her face covered decently.

"Ah~ Ah!" Mimi cleared , lowering and raising her voice pitch, trying her best to disguise herself.

"Yah! You're too obvious." a voice snickered behind her.

Mimi turned around, her ears perking at the sound of the voice. With a leap, Mimi leapt into the arms of Seungho, grinning gleefully. Seungho responded, just as enthusiastically, tightly embracing Mimi.

"Aigoo aigoo, look at you two." Nicole grinned, giggling under her hands.

Mimi bit her lips, her smile unable to disappear. Seungho grinned, proudly holding Mimi tighter.

"WAHHHHHHHHH-"

"Shut up! You're way too loud." G.O. snorted, slapping his hand over Mir's mouth.

"Hi guys!" Mimi scrambled out of Seungho's arms, face completely red.

"EWWWW-"

"I SAID, you are too loud." G.O. laughed, re-slapping his hand over Mir.

"Sorry- But WOW. To see Seungho hyung and Mimi saeng so lovey dovey.. It's... It's.." Mir gaped at the two.

"Weird." Mimi agreed, nodding.

"Yah! " Seungho laughed, lightly pushing Mimi.

Joon grinned nonstop at the two.  "Weird.. but good." h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter