Devil's Loving Touch

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyuri checked the woman's changing room, her nervous consciousness telling her otherwise of what the pool's manager had said. Though she had confirmed with him a million times if their pool reservation was secured and private for Gyuri's date time, Gyuri's confidence shrunk.

"Okay." Gyuri breathed in, pulling out her swimming suit, a simple yet solid colored one piece.

Gyuri smiled with confidence, nodding proudly at the attire. She held back on wearing a y bikini, fearing that actually her stomach may pop out a bit.

Gyuri clutched the outfit, throwing her bag onto the floor.

Sure, her image was a goddess, mature, and chic. However, that was only an image. She was a normal girl, in her early 20's, fully capable of immature actions.

"..Fighting!" Gyuri clenched her jaw.

 

Seungho tipped his legs into the deep end of the pool, engrossing himself in the water play. Unlike what Joon would wear, Seungho wore a regular pair of swimming trunks, with a t-shirt flopping over his body dully. "Ah crap. If Mimi sees me like this, she'll definitely laugh at me." Seungho bolted up, proceeding to do push ups.

He'd have to exercise the whole week nonstop if he wanted to show Mimi a toned figure, not a baby's stomach.

"Oppa? What are you doing?" Gyuri giggled, a towel wrapped around her body. 

"Uh? What does it look like?" Seungho grunted, pulling back up.

Gyuri slowly smiled, kicking Seungho into the pool. With a muffled shout, Seungho plunged into the cold waters, rising back up with a breathless accusation.

"YAH! You! What was that for?" Seungho laughed, shaking his head. 

"Woops. It seems as though my foot has slipped?" Gyuri leaned in, giggling. 

"Ohoh. I see." Seungho paused before gripping Gyuri's arm and pulling her into her abyss, cackling evilly.

Gyuri sprouted up, on her tip toes, gasping for air.

"Revenge!" Seungho grinned.

"YAH!" Gyuri snarled, lunging for Seungho.

 

"Whoa! Look at this. It's a floatie boat." Seungho emerged from the water, body heavy from the difference of gravity of the water and the land. He grabbed the yellow floatie boat, throwing it into the pool.

"Can you ride this?" Gyuri smacked the boat's side, lugging her arms. 

"Try!" Seungho dived into the water again, swimming towards the boat with Gyuri. 

"No way. Why would anyone wanna ride this? It's so childish." Gyuri laughed, pushing it away after using it as a resting float.

Seungho frowned, kicking it to the end.

"Let's go on those instead. The water slides." Gyuri swam weakly towards the ladder, pulling herself up.

She quickly reached for the towel, but slightly hesitated to wrap it around herself. Call her indecent, but maybe even a little, she wanted to show Seungho how much she had grew. 

Still having enough sanity, Gyuri only bared her legs, confident in their tone.

"Whoa! It goes to 10 meters!" Seungho paid no attention to Gyuri's little y show, eyes fixed on the water flowing blue slides.

Gyuri smacked her head in defeat, grumbling.

 

"Okay. I'm riding the 5 meter one." Gyuri stepped up to the platform, grabbing a round tube. 

"What?! You can barely call that a ride!" Seungho pointed.

"Look at these twist and turns! It slowly goes down! Look at how relaxing this one is, compared to that crazy 10 metered monster!" Gyuri shivered.

"But that one looks more fun!" Seungho whined. 

"You can ride that by yourself then mister! You have no way of convincing me to get up to that thing." Gyuri shook her head violently. 

"Psh! Fine." Seungho threw up his arms, slowly stepping higher.

Gyuri stood silently, listening to the echoing footsteps.

"...Oppa? Did you get there yet? Let's start at the same time!" Gyuri shouted, facing up at the ceiling.

A nervous laugh echoed.

"Gyuri-yah! This is higher then I expected.." Seungho voice droned out. 

"Then come down here! There are tubes for two people!" Gyuri reached out for the double holed tube, anticipating Seungho's answer.

"Nah! It's okay. I'll try it here! If I can ride a huge rollercoaster, this is just a piece of cake." Seungho yelled back, the sound of a tube squeaking on the wet plastic slide responding to Gyuri.

Gyuri clicked her tongue, frowning.

"Ready?" Seungho called. 

"Set, go!" Gyuri shouted back, pushing a beat after. Her hair flipped back, earning a few splashes to the face, and a huge finale tsunami plunge to the water.

"Wah! Oppa! That was fun!" Gyuri laughed, emerging from the rippling water. Gyuri stopped smiling, a proper response not being given.

Seungho's shouts of joy and excitement filled the almost empty pool area. His ride was only halfway done, though they started at the same time. As Seungho splashed, he was laughing absolutely drenched in water.

"Ah! This would be so much more fun if Mimi was here!" he laughed, shaking his head.

Gyuri smiled at herself then laughed out of self pity.

This stupid ride described her situation perfectly well. Though their love started out mutual, Gyuri's interest for other men stopped short after breaking up with Seungho. Seungho was the only one in her mind, the only one leaving an impression in her heart.

He was her first true love after all.

And yet, even with a light promise to hold them both together, Mimi had managed to break through the bond, with impact no less.

Seungho had managed to continue on without Gyuri.

Gyuri's eyes turned wet with tears, luckily unnoticeable.

He didn't need her.

"That was fun, wanna go again?" Seungho grinned.

"Haha, no. It's okay. You know what? I think I'm going to go home now. I... I have a schedule." Gyuri rapidly dragged herself towards the ladder, pushing her out of the pool. 

"Huh? You have a schedule? Then why did you reserve this place for such a long time?" Seungho tilted his head, confused.

"I thought you might want to play some more! You have two more hours, invite your members or managers. I don't know. It was all for you, oppa." Gyuri smiled sadly.

Seungho's bright grin faded, replaced with a calm expression. "Are you sure you're going to leave now?" Seungho asked. Gyuri paused.

Was she?

If she did, her possible chances of gaining Seungho's love would be completely destroyed.

Gyuri let out a soft laugh.

What am I saying? It was already demolished when he met Mimi.

"Bye oppa." Gyuri turned her head, tightly wrapping the towel around her, trotting towards the changing room.

 

Mimi paced the changing room nervously, cheeks absolutely red.

Stupid Bi Rai unni! Stupid stupid stupid!

 

"Yay!! Mimi's special pancakes~" Bi Rai dug her fork into the golden brown delicacies, not being merciful on the syrup amounts.

Mimi lowered her height, leaning into Bi Rai. "Don't tell Jae, but I'm going on a second date with him." Mimi whispered. Bi Rai coughed, choking on the half eaten pancake bit.

After recovering, Bi Rai looked up with pure ecstasy.

"Where?! When?!" she demanded. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter