Master of Time

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho blinked, staring at the ceiling of the dorm.

He kicked his blanket to the side, rolling onto the cold floor.

Should I go to her?

He rolled back onto his side.

No, she'll get even angrier with me wouldn't she?

He sat up, his face twisted with sincere worry.

But, I've gotta apologize.

His feet and body shot up like a ragweed, trying his best to creep out to the living room. His steps were careful and quiet as he neared the door.

A series of shy knocks tapped on the door.

Seungho's hand shot towards the doorknob, quickly flinging it open, only to be greeted with the wrong face. Young Gi smiled back innocently, her eyelids flashing up and down.

"Oppa? Was it too late?" Young Gi pouted, twisting his hips back and forth.

Unlike her frilly and 'cutesy' outfit she was wearing during the day, she had a very revealing pajama.

Seungho almost didn't notice it.

Almost.

His eyes shot up, slightly creeped out.

He had taken a glimpse, and he swore it wasn't on purpose.

Young Gi smiled knowingly, stretching out her arms on purpose. "Ahhh~ So tired." she groaned, closing her eyes then peeking through squinted lids.

Seungho wasn't paying attention.

And Young Gi didn't like that.

She was wearing red polka dotted matched pajamas, however her buttons ed far too low. One slip and her ies might as well popped out saying "HELLO!"

As a guy, Seungho should've been interested.

But he wasn't.

And he felt proud of the fact.

"Um. So why are you here and how did you find out that this was my dorm?" Seungho murmured, his voice low.

"I have my ways!" Young Gi giggled.

Seungho paused, waiting for an answer.

"Oh! I'm here to ask you something Seungie oppa. Come with me! I actually don't live far from this dorm." Young Gi giggled again, her face almost cramping at the amount of times she had smiled the whole day.

"Actually- I- No wait- I have to talk to Mimi first." Seungho shrugged Young Gi's hand away, stepping towards Mimi's door.

Young Gi's face fell, only for a split second. "I already talked to her oppa. She said that she was very upset." Young Gi frowned.

"Great! That means she cares!" Seungho smiled.

"No." Young Gi shook her head. "She was upset at how she couldn't lie to you. Upset at how sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter