Sleepy

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bi Rai angrily tapped her toes.

"Why didn't you fight back?" Bi Rai asked, her tone impatient but caring.

Mimi chuckled. "There's nothing that the public news can't find out about. If they found out about this- well, let's just say it'd be better if I didn't come out as a violent, havoc wrecking Mimi." Mimi explained.

Bi Rai sighed, though understanding, her temper was short today.

She examined Mimi's face, frowning at the small bruises and cuts. She dabbed the alcohol dipped cotton ball on Mimi's fresh cut. "Yeow!" Mimi flinched, a strong sting tingling her senses.

"Oh, be still." Bi Rai scoffed, what seemed like to be dabbing even harder after Mimi's wince.

Bi Rai and Mimi sat in silence, excluding her whines of pain of course.

After a few seconds of tense atmosphere, Bi Rai closed up the ointment bottle, also putting away the cotton ball packets. "So..." Mimi dragged.

Bi Rai shot a glare at Mimi. Mimi shut immediately.

Bi Rai sighed, then sat down next to Mimi, her kind yet stern, mother attitude returning once more. "That girl, she- she was arrested, and now she's in jail. She's was given a chance for bail, but it seemed like she didn't really care."

Bi Rai paused.

"Jae said for you to take two days off until makeup can be applied to your wounds." Bi Rai continued.

"What? But it's perfectly fine-"

"Hush! .... It's... It's too fresh. I can't apply wet makeup on your open flesh, it'll be bad for your skin and your cells. Just be quiet and accept it." Bi Rai patted Mimi's head.

Mimi nodded after a pause.

She knew the real intentions.

"Was Jae worried?" Mimi mumbled.

"As always. Though he was quite pissed off as well. He actually tried to hunt down that girl, and felt pretty guilty for not being there for you. He said that he's also sorry for being in Busan, Incheon, and other places when you need him." Bi Rai recited.

Mimi nodded.

"...He's pretty annoyed at you as well." Bi Rai chuckled.

Mimi smiled. "Because of the not fighting back thing?" she assumed. Bi Rai laughed, giving a small noogie to Mimi.

"He was enraged- saying how she deserved some hits. But then again, he calmed down after realizing what that would do to your celebrity record. Permanently." Bi Rai grinned.

"Eh. I did hold back." Mimi shrugged. "But trust me, if I hadn't, she wouldn't have just needed some bandaids and ointment like me. If anything, she would've went to the hopital." Mimi smirked.

"Yeah yeah, talk all big and stuff- you should observe your cut. For some fake nails and jewelry snags, that is one heck of a battlefield." Bi Rai laughed, standing up.

"Psh." Mimi scoffed, out of words.

Bi Rai shook her head, laughing softly.

"I got to go to makeup sessions. See you later at ...maybe tonight." Bi Rai twiddled her thumbs.

"Hm? Why?" Mimi cocked her head.

There was no reason for Bi Rai to come to dorm.. right?

"Just.. I got to tell you some news." Bi Rai picked up her hand bag, her feet shuffling towards the door.

Mimi raised her eyebrow, then shrugged. "Eh, 'kay." Mimi nodded, waving towards Bi Rai's back.

"See you later!" Bi Rai's figure disappeared, a small lock sound clicking back into place after the door was shut.

Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter