y Me

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi fiddled with her mic, attached to the side of her face.

Her excitement was an obvious gesture, with her being jittery and all.

The coordinator next to her smiled, the happiness contagious, and straightened Mimi's stage clothes. "What's gotten you so happy? Money? Success? Or maybe.. finally love?" the coordinator smiled devishly, teasing the "single" Mimi of her experience with relationships.

Instead of a flustered rejection, Mimi cocked her head to the side and grinned widely.

"Maybe."

 

The crowd jumped up and down, often singing the lyrics with Mimi.

The Music Bank building seemed to shake with such intensity.

Mimi smiled wide, and it wasn't just because of the song. Her moves were more exaggerated, more lighter, and more energetic as it reflected all her feelings bubbling inside. As the stage performance ended, the crowd roared with such enthusiasm, it only boosted Mimi's confidence and joy higher.

Mimi quickly rushed off stage, her footsteps rumbling towards her coordinator, almost barking at her to change her clothes to casual clothing.

In no time at all, Mimi was transformed into a regular young adult, on her way to 21 years young. She pulled her cap lower, pushed her sunglasses higher, and wrapped her short sleeved hoodie around her.

Cautiously, she stepped out of the backstage, slipped past the cameras and made her way to the back of the filming studio for Music Bank.

Pushing through hordes of people, she difficulty popped out behind all the screaming fan girls.

Mimi bit back the strong urge to scream with them.

Instead, she swallowed, her bottom lip, and patiently stood in the dark, waiting for the one person to walk on stage.

 

The signal was given when a large tsunami of squeals, screams, yells, shouts, confessions, and roars were thrown at five very familiar looking men in distinguished and stylish white suits.

Mimi let herself go, allowing herself to scream along with the girls.

MBLAQ waved enthusiastically at the crowd, grinning.

Joon waved, and even winked at some of the girls, showing affectionate attention. Mir smiled briefly before running through his movements. Thunder nodded softly, showing notice, then dropped his head, staring at the floor, mouthing words. G.O. seemed to clear his throat, perform some exercising vocal warm ups, and wave slightly.

All this action was going on, on the stage, but Mimi had her eyes on only one person.

His hair was bleached into a light, pretty shade of blonde, suiting him far too well. The white suit looked stunning on him, literally leaving you unable to breath for a couple of seconds.

But most of all, his eyes looked like they were staring into space, concentrating on something or someone.

Mimi's shoulders were clenched upwards, and she grinned madly looking at him.

"Men... in suits- White suits.. Are very attractive." she breathed, her cheeks red.

 

As a slow, yet poppy song boomed through the speakers, Mimi innocently waved her hands to the beat.

G.O. charismatically placed his hands onto the stand, gripping it tightly.

"Let's get it on."

Mimi smiled widely, almost proud at being friends with MBLAQ.

With their comeback, the girls were literally on their knees, crying at the long awaited return. Mimi looked to her right, glancing at the fans and the jumping crowd.

Faintly hearing Joon beginning to sing, she peeked then was distracted by the dramatic fangirls.

She chuckled, and sighed to herself.

How much would they want to be me?

G.O. began to sing, most of the girls singing along at the most dynamic parts, gleefully participating.

"Awoo."

Fan-made signs fluttered with the beat, some balloons bobbing up and down or side to side.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter