Managing the Manager

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT?!"

Mimi turned around in her seat, dropping all the silverware.

Jae stood in the doorway, eyes wide, jaw hanging, and chest heaving.

"WHAT?!" Jae yelped again. He stomped towards the table, his head swiping at Seungho then at Mimi, whole body fuming with anger and betrayal.

"WHAT. IS. THIS?!" he roared.

Bi Rai rushed in, grabbed Jae's hand, and pulled him away from the surprised couple. 

"Jae, calm down-"

"CALM DOWN?! BI RAI- TELL ME- HOW- WHY-" Jae fumbled with his words, complete rage and utter shock ringing in his brain.

Mimi's words were stuck in , unable to protest or excuse herself from the situation. Seungho blinked, confused.

"Why.. Why are you here?" Mimi's questions fluttered like a whisper.

Bi Rai snapped her head to Mimi, her face of apologetic sense and of annoyance. "I TOLD you that I was going to come back didn't I? After taking care of your wounds!" Bi Rai exclaimed.

Mimi blinked, and it clicked. "You said maybe! I didn't think it was today!" she groaned in sudden realization, collapsing onto the table.

Seungho's mouth was slightly ajar, still clueless to the situation.

Jae shook his head rapidly, as if trying to take himself out of his "nightmare".

And it didn't work, obviously.

"WHAT IS THIS." his voice was still loud, but his movements were restrained.

"Look, okay, Jae, let Seungho go home." Bi Rai sighed, forcing Jae down onto the couch, and instead leading Seungho out the door.

Mimi looked after Seungho, who stared at her with a raised eyebrow. "I'll explain later." Mimi mouthed.

Seungho shrugged and nodded, before the sound of his own door was resounding in Mimi's dorm.

Jae sprung up like a weed, and stomped over to Mimi. Bi Rai rushed over, placing her hands on his shoulder- for Mimi's sake.

Mimi blinked, wide eyed.

"Would you care to explain?" Jae was grinding his teeth.

"We... We're eating- eating dinner." Mimi stammered.

Jae's head seemed to rise of anger, and his eyes shot daggers at Mimi. "I'm not STUPID, Mimi. I want to know- WHY he was here- eating dinner with you- when you guys were alone- AT A LATE HOUR!" Jae burst, his hands soaring to the ceiling.

Bi Rai smacked Jae's shoulder, brows slanting.

Mimi couldn't respond, and instead she stared after him, intimidated.

"Don't- D-Don't tell me, that you guys are possibly- DATING?" Jae seethed the last word, asking a question, yet already knowing the answer.

Mimi gulped, and slowly nodded.

Jae's hands fly up to his hair, each grabbing a handful, and retreated to the couch. "Are you KIDDING me?" Jae's eyes squinted, peeking under his bangs.

Mimi slowly shook her head, still silent.

Jae, wordless, fell onto the couch.

Mimi bit her lip, anxious.

Bi Rai watched between the two.

Mimi gulped, then finally opened .

"O-Okay look, Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter