Years Passed

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa!"

A little girl came running towards that one man, who welcomed the child with open arms. Seungho smiled widely, his eyes crinkled into crescent moons.

"Appa, can we get some ice cream?" the girl smiled.

"Ice cream? It's almost fall though?" Seungho playfully questioned.

"I still want!" the girl refused to back down, pouting dramatically.

"Okay okay! Let's go get your umma, then ice cream okay?" Seungho got up, handing his hand towards the girl.

"Okay!!" she squealed, holding onto Seungho's hand.

 

Mimi walked out of the SBS building, bidding her farewells towards fellow celebrities, comedians, entertainers of all kinds. She hummed happily as she hopped towards her car.

As she reached to open the door, surprisingly it opened by itself.

"Hi Umma!!" Seungho and the girl both waved, chorusing each other.

Mimi blinked, eyes open wide, then shook her head laughing. "Hey guys!" she responded, and climbed into the car when Seungho had made room for her.

"Eunhae said she wants ice cream." Seungho patted Eunhae's hair.

"Ice cream, ice cream!" Eunhae sang.

"I know a good ice cream shop. Want to go there right now?" Mimi playfully pinched Eunhae's cheek.

Eunhae squealed out of excitement, and nodded crazily.

"Then again, I feel as if your already too hyper." Mimi teased.

Seungho laughed at Eunhae's shocked expression.

 

"Thank you for buying me ice cream!" Eunhae waved as she walked away along with her parents.

The sun was already setting, and the streets were nearly, however comfortably empty. Seungho and Mimi waved, smiling nonstop.

As soon as Eunhae was out of sight, Mimi smacked Seungho on his arm, which he was already shieldin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter