Big Boops

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello!" Mimi bowed as the hoodie flung over onto her head.

"Oh~ Hello Mimi-ssi. The filming will be starting in a few hours so please be on standby. We are going to film the member's individual shots and then the story of the music video." the director nodded, smiling widely.

"Okay!" Mimi tugged Bi Rai over to the dressing room, following short after Jae.

"The concept of the music video is?" Bi Rai snapped.

"Unni. The filming is in a few hours. Why are you in such a hurry?" Mimi groaned as she flopped herself onto a couch.

Bi Rai glanced warily at Jae, inching towards Mimi's ear. "I'm here to help you with your love life, friend." Bi Rai giggled.

Mimi's face scrunched in disgust unconsciously.

Bi Rai? Giggling?

"Love life? I do not know what you are talking about." Mimi looked around, avoiding Bi Rai's glare.

"Don't even try. You are like a book." Bi Rai waved her hand, rolling her eyes. Mimi mumbled in dissatisfaction.

"Listen. You like that whatchamacallit guy.. Soong Hoo?" Bi Rai raised her eyebrows.

"Seungho!" Mimi corrected.

"Same thing. He's the type to like big ies, big booties, and thin legs." Bi Rai spurted.

"UNNI!" Mimi widened her eyes, face flushing.

Bi Rai snickered.

"Let's see..." Bi Rai turned Mimi towards the mirror, inspecting her thoroughly.

"I DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE." Mimi sobbed.

"Shut it." Bi Rai smacked Mimi's shoulder. Bi Rai hummed and mumbled to herself, her eyes investigating.

"You have nice legs, so we'll wrap some tight jeans or shorts around these babies." Bi Rai nodded, smirking.

"Oh no.." Mimi groaned.

"Let's see if your ies-"

"HELLO?! IN A DRESSING ROOM WITH OTHER PEOPLE HERE." Mimi smacked Bi Rai's hands away, running towards the sanctuary of Jae's back.

"Come back here!"

 

"I feel weird. It's too tight everywhere." Mimi shuddered.

"Oh stop being a drama queen." Bi Rai waved.

"I look really awkward!" Mimi moaned.

Her hair came down to her collarbone, in bouncy curls.

A tight ribbon hair band was wrapped around her brown hair. With elegant brown boots, Mimi awkwardly stomped around, trying to get used to the feeling. With a plain pastel pink t-shirt, long jeans clutched tightly at her legs.

"I'm a genius."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter