Lips

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is Idol Radio, and today we have a new guest, Mimi." Shindong clapped, his eyes freely wandering away from the script.

"Hello!" Mimi grinned towards the camera. 

"You don't seem to be very nervous?" Shindong asked. 

"Well, I've been on variety shows. TV, radio, what's the difference?" Mimi shrugged. 

"Very witty, I see." Shindong chuckled.

Mimi nodded, grinning crazily.

"We'll invite our other guests, G.O. and Seungho from MBLAQ~!" Shindong introduced, the camera panning towards G.O. and Seungho. 

"Hello." Seungho said, warily eyeing G.O. 

"Hello!" G.O. smiled.

"Let's talk about MBLAQ's album comeback. I hear that you're planning your comeback in a few months from now? Are you guys tired?" Shindong asked. 

"We're planning our comeback sometime during March, April, or May. We don't know for sure yet." Seungho informed. 

"Well all of us, are for sure tired. We have a lot of individual schedules, but since it's nearing peak time for the comeback, it's become very busy for us ever since we came back from Japan." G.O. agreed.

"How about you Mimi-ssi? It's been two weeks since your first performance of your mini album with four songs, the title track being Spicy Sweet Love. I've also seen your performance for a few times when you were performing with Seungho here." Shindong turned his attention towards Mimi. 

"Spicy Sweet Love is kind of a innocent and childish kind of song. The dance moves are very cutesy and simple. I'm not that tired comparing towards my debut album times." Mimi laughed.

"A listener had requested you to sing Spicy Sweet Love with Seungho today, why don't you show us?" Shindong motioned towards the camera.

Mimi and Seungho stood up, both at ease.

 

"Spicy, Sweet, Love~" the two ended with harmony.

Shindong clapped, as with G.O.

"You two have very good chemistry! We will be taking a short break for the commercials!" Shindong stepped away from the mic, walking towards the bathroom in a hurry. He soon came back to a loud and energetic atmosphere, G.O., Seungho, and Mimi playing childishly with crumpled paper trash.

"Ei!" Mimi grinned as she threw a crumpled piece of paper towards Seungho, ducking behind the microphone as soon as G.O. took aim.

"Everyone! We're coming back!" the PD rushed Shindong towards his seat, rushing back out of the radio studio.

"Welcome back to Idol Radio! Now, Seungho, do you realize there are many rumors about you?" Shindong lowered his gaze. 

"Yes. I think the most famous one is with T-ara and Kara." Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter