One Side Deal

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good job everyone!" Mimi bowed politely and even high fived passing backstage dancers. 

"Did you hear the fans screaming?" Seungho grinned, nudging Mimi's arm. 

"We make a good couple." Mimi teased.

Seungho immediately laughed loudly.

Don't let her dream things that can't be dreamt.

"So how do you like me now?" Mimi leaned over.

Seungho his lips and gulped.

"You're still just a sister. I don't like you. Never will." Seungho shrugged. 

"We'll see about that." Mimi laughed, turning towards her dressing room.

Seungho grinned.

"Oh."

Mimi turned around, a devious smile tugging at her lips. "Two can play at the push and pull game." Mimi cocked her head. Seungho scrunched up his face, his smile not leaving his face.

"But only one can win." Seungho said.

 

"Yah! Mimi! That was a great performance. Good energy and the sound was going perfect!" Jae clapped. 

"Oh please. That wasn't nearly enough. I'll get better. Just snap out of your manager mode." Mimi chuckled.

"Hey hey hey! I didn't say it was a perfect performance. I still don't like two things of it." Jae raised his shoulders.

Mimi raised her eyebrow.

"One, the stage was too cluttered, only for the first lines. You got to keep in mind that those backup dancers are in groups of four now, not three. And second.. you and Seungho-goon are WAY too close." Jae clicked his tongue. 

"What?! We're not dating!" Mimi blurted.

"I know you aren't. But even though there were a lot of fans screaming because of this dance fan service, i was watching from the sidelines and the other half of the was studio screaming in despair." Jae snapped.

"Oh." Mimi sighed of relief. 

"What do you mean OH?" Jae whined. 

"What? It's fine if we don't do it again." Mimi shrugged.

"But... I made a deal with Bear manager that'll include Seungho." Jae frowned. Mimi huffed out her breath, feeling frustrated at Jae's weary condition of his mind.

"Here's what we're going to do." Jae crossed his hands, leaning back onto his chair.

Jae tapped his chin and smiled brightly, Mimi almost being ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter