Donutman

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The uncomfortable love questions continued, as more heated responses came from each side of the room. 

"Now that I've ran out of cue cards for my corner, let's move on!" the MC hid his cards behind his back. 

"Unprepared!" Jung Juri shook her head, smacking on an arrogant expression. The MC snorted, and the camera was now focused on everyone in the studio.

"Well I feel as though today will be a very fun episode, seeing as how MC H-ssi also provided a Love Edition for his corner, I also provided a game that provides coupling!" a woman MC giggled as she clapped her hands. 

"Why are you getting excited MC S-ssi? You're not playing are you?" the MC H pointed accusingly at the woman MC.

MC S shyly patted her cheeks.

"MBLAQ and SHINee came! Who wouldn't want to play a coupling game." Mimi snickered, earning a positive laughter from the audience. Mimi smiled, but her hands were sweating.

Mimi grinned to herself.

Coupling game? Maybe I could be with Seungho-ssi...

"We will sort out couples, that would seem to match well with both looks and personality." MC S, motioned towards the cameras.

"Onew-ssi and Juri-ssi!" 

"WHYYY?!" Onew wailed. Juri smacked Onew's back, earning a yelp. 

"Omo~ MC's have such a good eye." Juri giggled.

"Minho-ssi and Hara-ssi!"

The two people awkwardly bowed to each other.

The couples went on and on, slowly getting closer to Seungho's name.

"Seungho-ssi and.."

Mimi closed her eyes, swallowing her spit, trying not to seem so eager.

"Gyuri-ssi!"

Some people hooted from the side, earning an embarrassed laughter from Gyuri. Seungho smiled and walked over to Gyuri, who naturally linked arms with him.

"Omo?! Gyuri-ssi?" the MC's pointed out the skin ship. 

"Well, it's a game. Don't fall for me Seungho-oppa." Gyuri shrugged, laughing. 

"Oh~ So chic and cool." MC H cackled, waving off the friendly atmosphere. Seungho laughed, unconsciously accepting Gyuri's arm.

Mimi's lips were turned upside down.

Just as Gyuri-ssi said! It's just a game... It's just a game...

Mimi's eyes sneaked over to the "couple" and nearly sighed.

They looked suited for each other, matching perfectly. Their arms were still linked, bubbling an anger directed at herself.

Mimi silently pinched herself.

Why wasn't I born a Park Gyuri beauty! Who likes cheeky tomboys anyway!

"Mir-ssi... and Mimi-ssi!" 

Mir happily bounced over to Mimi, offering a hand of friendship. Mimi forced a smile, soon having not to force it because of Mir's contagious hyper ness.

"Now that the couples are formed, everyone have a break for a few minutes. We have to edit this clip anyway." the director snapped his fingers, walking off in a different direction. Mir's eyes met Mimi's and they laughed awkwardly.

"My name is Mimi! Nice to meet you. Please teach me well sunbae-nim." Mimi bowed respectfully. Mir perked up at the sound of being called a sunbae. 

"Sunbae? Haha! You know, I ain't that great~!" Mir dusted his own shoulders, making Mimi laugh. "My name is Mir. Bang Mir. Say, how old are you?" Mir cleared his throat, feeling embarrassed at his own actions.

"I'm only 19." Mimi smiled.

"Whoa! Young! Nice debuting! I'm 22, so i will drop the formalities and call you Mimi-saeng, short for Mimi-dongsaeng!" Mir sputtered, his words racing out of his mouth, at times not making sense. Mimi laughed at the silliness of her sunbae.

Her laughter faded away as she thought of Young Gi and Gyoo Jung. She no longer thought of them as her sunbae anymore, considering how she had met Mir. "I'll call you Mir-sunbae then." Mimi smiled.

Mir hesitated and grinned cheekily. "Drop all those formalities. Just call me oppa!" he snickered.

Mimi nodded eagerly. "Sure! Mir-oppa!" Mimi paused before saying his name, still hesitant. 

"Kya~ Being a sunbae and an oppa. I am the best you will ever meet." Mir joked.

"Oh? So I see you've been made good friends already!" Jae's head popped in, surprising Mir. 

"Uh! Jae-hyung! Long time no see!" Mir smiled. 

"You know him?" Mimi raised her eyebrow. 

"He was our manager in the early days, but was kind of pushed over by our Bear manager." Mir chuckled.

"My pride.." Jae clutched his heart.

Mimi turned.

"So Jae-hyung! How'd I do? Was I good? Too rude?" Mimi babbled. 

"You were great." Jae snickered.

"Hyung? You... ARE A GUY?!" Mir stammered, backing away. Mimi blinked and laughed. 

"She's a guy in a girl's body." Jae winked. Mir relaxed, getting the message.

"She is like a dude. You don't need to treat her like a lady." Jae snickered, poking Mimi's shoulder. Mimi threw a punch at Jae's forearm. "OW! SEE?!" Jae ran away, running behind Mir's back. Mir chuckled.

Mimi stopped, feeling shy around Mir.

"It's okay! Just be yourself." Mir patted Mimi's back. Mimi smiled. 

"Be myself..? I don't think you would like that." Mimi snickered. Mir blinked, backing away.

"I'm scared now. HYUNG! SAVE ME!" Mir and Jae kept rotating in circles, each using each other as a body shield.

Mimi laughed at the sight of the two grown men, older than her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter