Mr.Seungho-ssi!

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Size 12!"

"I can't wear that!" Mimi pushed away the small waisted skirt away, strongly refusing. 

"We'll give you white stockings, it's okay." Jae waved his hand. 

"It's not that! I was a size 16 or so. If I wear that, my stomach is going to explode." Mimi complained.

"Oh you stupido. You lost a lot of weight compared to when you first started. You'll fit perfectly." Jae sighed. 

"Really?" Mimi hesitantly took the skirt. 

"Yep! There's a lot of changes, appearance-wise ever since you started." Jae threw a thumbs up, encouraging Mimi.

 

"Welcome to Star-"

"Golden Bell~!"

Everyone clapped loudly and excitedly, their variety instincts kicking in. Mimi smiled widely, amazed at the strong, powerful, professional aura the people around her were emitting. To her right was the famous SHINee who was immediately welcomed after the opening.

"I see that a lot of these idols we have as guests today have been overseas for quite a while! Please welcome back, the shining SHINee!" the MC motioned towards Onew and Minho who brightly smiled. While the introductions, Mimi quickly looked around her.

To her left, was KARA.

Sadly, MBLAQ and Mimi were one line left apart. Mimi silently grimaced at the tiny little space. Surely, Seungho-ssi would realize her? Mimi stared at Seungho, wanting to catch a glance.

"MBLAQ has returned back from their fresh debut in Japan! I heard that things have been going really well and busy lately over there?" the MC walked over to the boys. 

"Now that we've come back to Korea, we plan to practice our new album in our dorm and the J.Tune Camp training studio." Seungho nodded, happily.

"Ah yes! Speaking of J.Tune Camp, I heard that Rain-nim had raised a newly debuted idol." The audience murmured, some pointing to Mimi, and some searching for a new face.

"Kang Mimi-ssi! Please introduce yourself." the MC trotted over to Mimi.

Mimi bolted upright, and bowed. "Hello! I am Kang Mimi, the puppy idol, Kangajimi!" Mimi smiled. 

"Aigooo! You are quite cute. Tell me, what does Kangajimi mean?" the MC raised his eyebrow. 

"Kangaji is a puppy, and mi for Mimi." Mimi grinned.

Some people in the studio chuckled at Mimi's word play, but other than that, the atmosphere was very empty.

"Yes. I'm sorry. Seems like I don't know variety shows yet." Mimi sat back down, ashamed. The audience laughed at Mimi's confusion.

Mimi glanced towards her Jae, and Jae threw a thumbs up. Mimi smiled, feeling assured.

"We will see Mimi's new song, You Silly Boy." lively and light music boomed in the studio, causing Mimi to immediately jump up and run to the front of the studio.

A cute and perky dance, yet complicated dance captured the audience's hearts immediately, especially the men in the studio. The music ended, and Mimi walked over to her seat, confident in her small performance. "Yahh! It was a pretty detailed dance for a solo girl idol." the MC complimented, sending a good signal towards Mimi.

"Aren't you being a bit creepy?"

The idols laughed, joining in.

"And... Cut!"

The shout of the director, died down the laughter. "Please hold for 2 minutes guys, sorry!" A man rushed over to the director as they quickly discussed.

Jae jumped onto the Star Golden Bell studio and walked over to Mimi, who was alone, seeing as how she had not made any friends yet. "Mimi, you did great! Better than I expected!" Jae smiled and nodded approvingly.

"Whew!" Mimi laughed as she wiped her sweat. 

"So when are you going to talk to.. MBLAQ?" Jae teasingly nudged Mimi's shoulder. Mimi blinked and fell backwards. 

"Oh right!" Mimi tapped her palm.

She was so nervous for her part in the variety show filming, that she forgot all about MBLAQ, and Seungho-ssi.

Jae chuckled, and regained a stern expression. "Listen, you can add in some comments from time to time. Just be yourself. Anything that comes out of your mouth is hilarious. Just say what's on your mind." Jae wagged a finger.

"Okay." Mimi smiled.

Jae turned his back towards Mimi, but then swerved around immediately. "The next part is when they ask questions. It may be personal or just plain stupid questions, but for the personal ones about love and your salary and all..." Jae leaned closer. "Answer them, CAREFULLY." Jae winced, imagining a horrible outcome of  Mimi's mouth.

Mimi pretended to lock her lips. "It's okay! I'll be very cautious." Mimi pursed her lips together.

Jae nodded qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter