Tofu Man

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We'll be back after the break!" Shindong flipped through the script, smiling briefly at G.O. and Seungho.

Seungho proceeded to open his mouth, his eyes glued on Mimi.

"So, I didn't hear about this dating thing. Congratulations!" Seungho forced a grin, putting his acting into play.

 

Mimi looked slightly disappointed at the reaction, then quickly smiled sadly, nodding to herself. "Yeah. Well. Rumors you know?" she shrugged, saying it loud enough for Shindong to hear.

Seungho smiled, turning away from Mimi.

Mimi's smile drooped.

Does he really not care? He seems perfectly happy. Was I just a menace to him after all?

She sighed, rushing over to Jae.

"How'd I do? Did it seem real enough?" Mimi asked, whispering. 

"It seemed totally real! We just need to get more people in notice of your scandal. Just keep doing what you're doing." Jae kept his voice low, his eyes wavering from side to side. Mimi nodded, walking back towards her seat.

She fiddled with her fingers, focusing intently at the script.

I should call Onew oppa at this section here, and engage in a conversation. I just probably need to hint to him that i'm on a radio program so he doesn't let the scandal secret slip.

"Do I have Onew oppa's number?" she mumbled, flipping through her contacts.

"To think that Mimi got a boyfriend, it's a miracle!" G.O. teased. Seungho laughed loudly in response.

Her scrolling became absent-minded, the thought of Seungho filling her mind.

He really doesn't seem to mind. Well, I guess the good point of this is that I can explain to him later after the scandal is all over without him being jealous or something..

Mimi scoffed to herself, then smiled.

The devil! Jealous! Of me? Hah! Who am I kidding? Why was I even worried that he would care for me and cause some melodramatic scene?

 

Seungho clenched his teeth.

"...Onew oppa..." Mimi mumbled, scrolling through her phone.

Seungho's fists tightened. The corner of his eye caught Mimi smiling at the phone. 

His mind nearly exploded by the absurdness.

Isn't it just a scandal? Why is she smiling and saying his name? Why did she say his lips are charming? Why was she saying that HE was charming?!

The little voice inside his head was screaming.

Was she just playing with me?! Was I just a short time crush? What does Onew have that I don't?

Seungho angrily seethed.

She said she liked me! And there she goes, dating another person!

Mimi looked up, then smiled slightly at Seungho.

Seungho gave no reaction, swiping his head away.

She's pretending nothing's wrong huh? Is this some kind of game to her? There's no way a push and pull game would go THIS far..

Seungho's eyes widened.

Unless.. She was actually just fooling around with me, and just flirting with me..!

Mimi read the script again, chuckling at the jokes.

Seungho's eyes were on the paper, but his mind was full of frustration and betrayal.

She was lying to me! And she was toying with me! That sneaky fox!

 

Mimi frowned, confused at the reaction of Seungho.

She had smiled at him, and he had turned away. Did he not see her? 

Mimi nodded, happily smiling.

"We are... BACK! This is our section in which we ask some questions to the guest's friends, in order to become more closer and hopefully get to know more about the guest." Shindong introduced, flipping a script page over. "Now, Seungho-ssi and G.O.-ssi have both been here before, so we'll move right onto you Mimi-yang. Who would you like to contact?" Shindong clasped his hands together.

"I'll call Onew oppa. The one you guys love so much." Mimi chuckled. 

"Are you sure you're not the one who loves him?" G.O. threw. 

"Ohoho! Nice one." Mimi laughed.

The ringtone rang, it's receiver tone playing Mimi's song, Spicy Sweet Love. "What's this? Even his receiver tone is your song?" Shindong raised his eyebrows.

Mimi laughed, partly for the act and partly at Jae's stance.

He was on his knees, giggling gleefully at the convincing act that Onew and Mimi were putting up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter