No

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Gi's hair tussled in the wind, flowing slightly higher as she stepped into the higher open. Seungho followed closely behind.

"I think Mimi is over there!" Young Gi clapped her hands together, pointing towards the far end of the roof, smiling widely.

Seungho immediately rushed over.

Young Gi grinned, stepped behind and her hand sneaked onto the roof door's lock. With a loud clunk, unnoticed by Seungho, the lock fell into place, not budging a single inch.

Satisfied, Young Gi stepped closer to Seungho, her outfit causing shivers through her body.

 

Mimi hurried to stuff her arms through the jacket's sleeves.

Through her panicked and rushed state it only seemed even useless as her sleeves flew around everywhere uselessly. "C'mon!" Mimi grunted.

After what seemed like eternity, her hands popped out of the jacket, earning a proud nod.

She flew open the door, sped into the hallway and glanced left and right.

She bit her lip in frustration.

Where did they go?

Mimi blinked, finally just blindly guessing.

She turned towards the left, leaping down flights of stairs.

 

Seungho turned back to Young Gi, utterly confused.

And actually, he was beginning to get pissed off. He had been shocked, and clueless of situations and that was starting to get to his mind. He wanted to know what happened- he wanted to apologize to Mimi, and yet there he was again.

No Mimi, and left back at first base ; nothing.

Seungho's eyes slanted downwards, his face slouched into annoyance. "Where is she?" he asked.

Young Gi batted her eyelashes and pouted. "She's not there? Huh! Strange! She said she would be here." Young Gi twisted her hips, then twirled her hair with her finger.

Seungho looked away, not infatuated at all. Young Gi growled, her anger starting to burst through.

"Seunggie oppa.." Young Gi closed her eyes, and opened them again with a overly bright smile. Seungho didn't turn to look, and instead nodded his chin towards her.

Young Gi's pride was being shaken. "Seunggie opppaaaaaa~" she whined. Seungho snapped his head towards Young Gi, his face obviously displeased.

Young Gi pouted.

What the f- What's with him! Here I am, giving him the attention any man would want- from me! Ungrateful bastard!

Young Gi refrained her snarl, instead smiled as sweet as she could.

Seungho nearly rolled his eyes, then turned from her, towards the door.

"Oppa!" Young Gi yelped. Seungho jumped, surprised. "I'm sure Mimi will be here soon. Just please.. Stay here. Just for one second." Young Gi pleaded.

"...Okay." Seungho reluctantly shoved his hands into his pant pockets.

Young Gi turned from him, her face twisting into a scowl.

Great! Now I need to keep him here... I have to seduce him, but my tactics aren't working..

As a light wind blew into Young Gi's ears, leaves left on to rooftop were lifted, and flown towards Young Gi.

Leaves..?

She grinned slowly, and quickly her teeth.

"It's cold right oppa?" Young Gi whined.

"Not really, it's just windy-"

"I'll bring some tea for us!" Young Gi giggled, rapidly retreating towards the rooftop door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter