Precious Tickets

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello and welcome, G-Dragon!"

"Hello!" G-Dragon nodded.

"You have heard of Mimi, the growing puppy right?"

"Yes I have." G-Dragon widely smiled, showing off his teeth.

"Oho? Seems like you've gotten a liking to her?"

"Actually, I don't like her, but she's pretty close to my ideal type." G-Dragon tapped the nape of his neck.

 

"Mimi is a popular idol, growing with even more fans!"

"I've heard that she's been given the nickname, Growing Puppy."

"That's suits her very well!"

"And here we welcome, Kangajimi, Kang Mimi!"

"With her hit song, Sky Kiss!"

 

"MIMI! Wake up!"

Mimi rubbed her eyes, lazily looking at her apartment door.

"I'm not here." Mimi groaned.

"Yah! Open up you lazy bum!"

Mimi got up slowly, taking her time to fix her over-sized t-shirt. Mimi patted her pillow, and walked towards the door, being greeted by a slightly annoyed face. "Why are you still sleeping?" Jae crossed his arms. 

"It's my first free day in a while! I would like to cherish this." Mimi yawned. Jae smacked his forehead.

"You should be practicing your song for Music Bank by now." Jae scolded. 

"I don't wanna~" Mimi stuck out her tongue, stubbornly refusing.

The door across from Mimi's apartment opened.

"Hurry up! We might get late." Mir snapped his shoes on, pulling G.O. out the door. 

"Psh! Like you're worried about that. All you want to see is Gyuri-noona and IU." Thunder shook his head.

Seungho glared from behind all the fuss, slowly putting his shoes on.

"Oh, hi kids." Jae nodded towards MBLAQ. 

"Hello Jae-hyung. Long time no see. Why you here?" Joon smiled. 

"He's my manager." Mimi raised her eyebrow. 

"Shouldn't you already know this? How long have you guys known eachother now? 1 year?" Jae sighed. 

"Not my fault! I just didn't know, because I have a compassionate heart about people's businesses." Joon nodded, his words jumbling up.

"What?" Mimi chuckled.

"Ah~ So cute." Mir quickly pinched Mimi's cheeks and raced towards the car. 

"Mir pinched it too hard." G.O. snickered at Mimi's cheeks. 

"Pikachu~!" Joon screeched. 

"Shut up!" Seungho grumbled.

"Early schedule?" Mimi cocked her head. 

"Yep. We have to go to our concert at 10 to rehearse." G.O. quickly checked his watch and rushed outside.

"See ya later!" Thunder saluted Mimi and followed after G.O.

"When you guys performing? I could go, if i can make it. I am free for today and tomorrow after all." Mimi grinned.

Seeing Seungho perform? In person? Mimi couldn't ask for more. She had been too caught up in her own activities in releasing albums and minis. It was a long time since MBLAQ and her talked like this, it was rare that they met in front of their apartment too. Of course, Mimi could have sent texts messages and calls to them, but she was too nervous to do it.

"At 5 pm. You sure you're not busy? You're a big hit in the entertainment industry." Joon raised his eyebrows in concern. 

"I'm fine. Jae-hyung finally had space to fit in two free days for a break." Mimi nodded. 

"You're welcome." Jae muttered before walking into Mimi's apartment and fixing himself a cup of coffee.

"Alright then! See ya!" Joon waved.

Mimi silently watched Seungho as he locked the door.

"How's it going?" Mimi smiled.

 

Seungho blankly stared at Mimi.

"What?" he roughly answered. 

"Hey! No need to get so gloomy at me. I just asked you how you were doing." Mimi pouted. 

"I can get gloomy at whoever I want." Seungho paused. "....And I'm not gloomy." Seungho spat.

Mimi grumbled something under her breath after turning her back.

Seungho jumped.

"Y-yah! You're not wearing any pants?" Seungho, flustered looked straight at Mimi's eyes. 

"What? Yeah I am." Mimi scrunched up her nose, rolling down her sweatpants. 

"Oh." Seungho swallowed his spit.

"You should keep those down. No matter how much of a guy you may seem like, you are still a girl." Seungho murmured.

 

Mimi kept an angry face, but inside she was bubbling with energy.

The second time he said it.

"Hey! Oppa! Before you go." Mimi looked behind her, and closed the door very slightly.

"Do you think of me as a woman?" Mimi smiled widely.

Maybe now, my rank as gotten up?

Seungho looked Mimi up and down. "You? A little kid? No." Seungho grumbl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter