Pull and Push, Initiate.

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho stood frozen, his eyes and mouth unable to close.

Mimi quickly realized what she had done. "S-SORRY! I wasn't thinking! I got caught in the moment!" Mimi stammered.

Mimi carefully stepped away from Seungho.

Oh no... What have I done? He's surely not going to like me now.

Seungho swiftly turned towards Mimi. "Why did you do that." he bluntly asked. Mimi blinked at the unexpected reaction, and swallowed her spit, careful not to say anything that would make the situation worse.

"I.. I like you. I've BEEN liking you for a really long time. Ever since that time when I first saw you." Mimi declared, fearing nothing to lose.

 

Seungho's heart was beating uncontrollably. Seungho furiously shook his head, and looked at Mimi straight in the eyes. "Sorry. I don't like you like that. I'm not really interested in anyone romantically." Seungho muttered.

Mimi's face fell, making Seungho immediately regret what he said.

He shuffled his feet in the awkward situation.

Was I too harsh on her?

He silently bit his lip.

N-no! I did the right thing. She's a rookie in the entertainment industry, and a scandal would make her busy life even more....

His thoughts trailed off, thinking about what he said before.

Am I interested in her?

He looked back at Mimi.

Mimi had a poker face, no sign of tears, no sign of sadness. But something hinted that she was slightly... hopeful.

 

Mimi held her shirt tightly.

Her heart was pounding against her chest, refusing to be let out.

I'm so glad i'm an optimistic person.

"You, don't like anyone? Right?" Mimi's smile slowly crept up. Seungho stepped back at the unusual reaction. Then again, from the different blood types, anything and everything was weird. 

"Yeah." Seungho coughed, fixing his posture.

"Then... That means!" Mimi grinned, fully recovered from her rejection. 

"What?" Seungho blinked. 

"I have a chance!" Mimi threw a fist into the air. 

"What?!" Seungho yelped. Mimi swerved her head towards Seungho, and smiled.

"No one has stolen your heart yet. It's still there! I can steal it." Mimi spouted, saying random ments. 

"Hahaha. That's funny. Is there a candid camera here somewhere? Are you trying to prank me?" Seungho scratched his arm.

"No way! This is all true." Mimi frowned.

"Listen, dude. I don't like you like that. Never have, never will." Seungho immediately lowered his gaze on Mimi, attempting to slightly intimidate her.

"How can you dislike something you've never had before?" Mimi grinned, unaffected. 

"You're not my type." Seungho blurted. 

"I can change that." Mimi grinned. Seungho sighed, laughing.

The door burst open, popping out a fully dressed Mir.

"Did you invite her yet? What's taking you so long?" Mir said, quickly putting on his shoes. 

"Invite me?" Mimi raised her eyebrows, smiling. 

"To the amusement park." Seungho said. 

"I'll go! I'll definitely go." Mimi grinned.

Seungho's heart nearly lurched forward in amazement at Mimi's optimistic attitude. It's not everyday that you meet a girl who get more determined after a rejection.

"Great! We'll go with the van~!" Mir raced out, G.O. following short behind along with Thunder. 

"Hurry up man! It's going to get late and we have a schedule to go to tomorrow." Joon smacked Seungho's shoulder, hurriedly walking towards the car.

"So this will be our one day date huh?" Mimi grinned sheepishly. 

"What?" Seungho widened his eyes. 

"Sure! Except, the other oppas will be there." Mimi chuckled. Seungho slightly nodded, then awkwardly shuffled his feet.

Mimi frowned.

"Oppa."

Seungho turned around, startled.

"Don't be awkward with me. Or else it'll make me regret ever confessing to you. At least stay friendly with me if you're going to never fall for my charms." Mimi laughed. Seungho smiled, slightly nodding his head.

"Sure." Seungho shrugged, trying his best to return to his normal self. Mimi grinned and walked ahead, humming her song happily.

Seungho stopped and grinned again, deviously.

"Yah!"

Mimi turned around, greeting Seungho with a bright expression.

"Do your best! It's not easy to win Yang Seungho over." he smiled. 

"I will!" Mimi chuckled. 

"Even if I treat you like a dude?" Seungho threatened.

Mimi shrugged then smiled.

"Even if you treat me like a dude." she confirmed.

 

"Woah! Woahh! WOAH~!" Mir gaped at the tall roller coasters, haunted houses that filled the park from side to side. Surprisingly, it was still active for the night, and although it was fairly late, there were a few couples wandering around.

"Because it's night, very few people are going to the haunted house. Wanna go there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter