Ice Cream Waffle

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's taking Mimi-saeng so long?" Mir impatiently threw the hot rocks to the corner. 

"Mir, you're disturbing the old lady there." Thunder commented. 

"She's sleeping." Mir counter-argued.

In the hot dome, it was piping hot, with rocks to intensify the heat even more.

"Do you think she got scared of being with 5 guys?" G.O. snickered.

"Chicken." Joon mumbled from his position, comfortably lying next to the door. 

"Who's a chicken!" Mimi grumbled as she stepped into the dome.

"Oh god! Nononono." Mimi shook her head violently, shooting out as soon as she took one step in. 

"C'mon!" Seungho beckoned. 

"TOO HOT. I can barely breathe!" Mimi whined.

"You'll get used to it." G.O. wiped the sweat from his neck, grunting like an old man. 

"She's too young to know the pleasure of the steam room~" Seungho sighed in content.

"It smells like sweat too!" Mimi complained as she stuck her head in.

The old lady bolted upright, shooting lasers out of her eyes as she walked out. "Noisy.... Can't even get.... Kids these days... Disrespect..." she mumbled. 

"I didn't do it." Mir smiled.

"C'monnn!" Joon grumbled as he tugged at Mimi's shirt. 

"Buzz off!" Mimi snapped, holding the door close to her side.

Seungho crawled over, then pulled Mimi to his side.

"ACK!"

Seungho laughed evilly, slinging his arm around Mimi. Mimi's face twisted into discomfort, her mind having nothing of the thought of Seungho. "GET OFF GET OFF!" Mimi flailed her arms, crawling to the door.

"Oh no you don't." G.O. placed his grip on Mimi's leg and dragged her towards the center of the dome. 

"TOO HOT!" Mimi shouted.

"If you move more, it'll get more hot." Seungho huffed. 

"Yuck yuck! Sweat everywhere! Yuck!" Mimi groaned. 

"Stay still you brat." Seungho laughed.

Mimi's disgusted expression never left her face as she sat stiffly in the center.

"We are going to the ice room after this, and you guys can't complain." Mimi muttered.

 

"MY LOVE~!" Mimi sprawled herself out on the cool floor. The boys snickered at the behavior and sat down on the benches.

"I had a good nap." Joon smiled, placing his cheek on the wall. 

"I didn't. One hour in that steam room?! It was torture." Mimi sighed at the coolness.

Joon laughed. "It's no laughing matter! The sweat smell.. Oh my god." Mimi gagged. 

"Hey! That's rude!" Joon snapped.

"Thinking about it, we're just cooling off our sweat here." Seungho leaned back onto the chair. 

"That's nasty." Mimi scrunched her face up.

"Wanna go to the pool after? There's not a lot of people there." Mir smiled. 

"But we can't wear the sauna clothing there. We need to get swimsuits." G.O. commented. 

"I'll buy 'em." Mimi offered.

"But-"

"It's my treat for the night~ I haven't spent much money ever since my trainee days." Mimi waved off the issue, slowly falling asleep on the cold floor. 

"Clothes? Makeup? Home supplies?" Joon's eyes were widening at the mention of the money topic. 

"Jae-hyung sometimes bought me shampoo and stuff, Bi Rai nuna sometimes buys me clothes. I don't really need makeup. Food money is from my dad." Mimi explained. 

"I'm assuming you're saying that you have perfect skin?" Mir pouted, envious. 

"I don't have any makeup on." Mimi smiled arrogantly. 

"Show off." Seungho grinned.

"What can I say? I'm a natural beauty." Mimi shrugged, turning herself over.

"PFFFT." Seungho covered his mouth.

"HEY!" Mimi bolted up, snickering at Seungho.

 

"Hey..." Seungho squinted his eyes at Mimi, holding up the swimming shorts.

"What is this." he complained. 

"What?" Mimi blinked, smiling deviously. 

"Don't play dumb with me!" Seungho sputtered.

"PWAHA! Look at hyung's shorts." Mir pointed.

"Why is mine the only one that's such a flashy color?" Seungho slapped his forehead, clearly embarrassed at the neon yellow.

The rest had no complaints, holding plain black shorts.

Mimi shrugged. "This is revenge, huh?" Seungho glared.

"I don't know what you're talking about~" Mimi skipped towards the woman changing room. 

"YAH!" Seungho chased after her, shaking the yellow shorts.

"Omo~! ert!" Mimi snickered. 

"Don't go acting all innocent and girly!" Seungho groaned.

"How embarrassing." Thunder s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter