Cheesy Beanie

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry, hurry, hurry!" Mimi jumped in her seat, impatiently waiting for Seungho to fumble through his wallet to get some tip. 

"Wait!" Seungho struggled as Mimi groaned.

"I told you I would pay for the tip." Mimi frowned. 

"No girl should pay for a meal when she's with a guy. It's manner." Seungho finally laid out the crinkled bills on top of the counter, quickly politely smiling at the registry clerk. 

"Manner, shmanner! C'mon, let's go!" Mimi pulled Seungho, rapidly bowing towards the staff of the restaurant, then bolting upright.

Seungho sighed smiling, shaking his head.

"How are we going to go?" Mimi hopped around the parking lot. 

"By car." Seungho's eyes widened, then quickly brushed his shoulders. 

"Who's?" Mimi raised her eyebrow, already knowing the answer. 

"Mine." Seungho laughed arrogantly, puffing out his chest.

Mimi clapped, showing an impressed expression, though her whole body was shivering with excitement.

Seungho chuckled at Mimi's childlike joy, walking over to a white small car, proudly pulling out his car keys. It wasn't like he was new to driving a car, but with Mimi, he wanted to look cool, manly, and dependable.

"So cool, so cool!" Mimi grinned, getting to the passenger's seat ahead of Seungho, already plopping down onto the seat. 

"Yah! Get out!" Seungho puffed his cheeks with air. 

"What? Why!" Mimi retorted. 

"The guy has to open the door for the girl." Seungho smacked his forehead.

Mimi paused, as if she was going to say a snarky comment, but closed and slowly inched out of the car.

Right. We're husband and wife now. I can't be acting all weird NOW. This is the chance to finally charm the devil and make him fall in love with me!

Seungho opened the door, smiling widely.

Mimi nodded, sitting down onto the seat, a bit more calm.

The unrealism of this is getting to my head! Calm down.. Calm down!

 

The car engine roared the life, Mimi's eyes sparkling with joy and curiosity.

"Don't kill me 'kay?" Mimi joked, poking Seungho's shoulder. 

"What! Excuse me, but I am a very, VERY good driver. I have never gotten a ticket, never gotten into an accident, never nothing!" Seungho huffed, full of confidence.

"How cool! When I turn 20, will you teach me how to drive?" Mimi smiled. Seungho didn't respond, pursing his lips tightly together, trying to muffle an obviously mocking laugh. "What." Mimi squinted her eyes.

"Nothing." Seungho shook his head, reaching to the backseat.

Before Mimi could protest, Seungho pulled out a white box from the backseat chair's pockets.

"Here. Open it. It's a present." Seungho pulled the car engine in reverse, smirking with satisfaction. Mimi peered curiously at the prettily wrapped box, weighing it, and carefully inspecting at the top.

"Just open it! It's not a prank, I swear." Seungho huffed impatiently, his eyes darting from the backview mirror to Mimi's face. Slowly opening it, Mimi squinted her eyes, first confused at what was in the gifted box.

Inside the box was two beanies, one red and one white. "You know? Like the amuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter