Other Side and Flashback

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyuri chewed her nails, upset and nervous. It wasn't fair. She stared intently at the screen, eyebrows furrowed. Hearing laughs erupt from the TV made her angry.

It wasn't fair.

Gyuri exhaled a shuddering sigh, her heart clenching. The screen was full of color, moving with life from the recent episode corner of Mimi and Seungho for WGM.

And this is what Gyuri hated.

Gyuri fell back onto the couch,  turning off the TV and closed her eyes shut.

 

It was in high school.

She was chatting with her friends, laughing now and then. Walking down the hallway, like any other day, and it was when she met him. The most amazing man ever in her life, Yang Seungho.

Their shoulders bumped, Gyuri immediately apologized. "It's okay. Just be careful next time." Seungho waved his hand, not looking back as he continued walking.

Gyuri inhaled, clutching her books tighter to her chest.

Wow.

A friend tapped her from the side. "You shouldn't go near him. Seungho sunbae is a very scary one, and he's pretty popular too. He's not worth it though." she whispered, nudging Gyuri's ribs. Gyuri huffed, shrugging.

The whole day she TRIED to disregard the thought.

But she couldn't. 

Gyuri didn't believe in love at first sight, however with her heart beating faster whenever she saw Seungho..?

It was a hands-down love struck moment.

 

Gyuri anxiously signed up for the dance team as a manager. She had heard rumors that Seungho was on the step team, and she was determined to get closer to him. She pushed many people to get ahead, but who cares?

Call her selfish, or what not.

But her determination and persistence was driving her crazy. Every time she had tried to purposefully "bump" into Seungho and catch Seungho's attention, it had failed miserably. What other ways were there to get closer to him, fast?

None, except this one.

Gyuri couldn't even go to sleep the night of the registration. Out of hundreds of other girls, all signing up for the same reason, Gyuri had to act like she didn't like Seungho at all.

In fact, she even went to such extents of acting like she had a strong burning passion for dance.

Which she didn't. It just wasn't her thing.

When she got the role of a dance team manager, Gyuri kept her cool, not wanting to make a fool out of herself in front of disappointed girls. Gyuri beamed as she held the clipboard close to her chest.

Over reactive, yet in love.

Nothing stopped her.

 

And her dreams finally came true when she had the guts to confess her love to Seungho. Gyuri closed her eyes shut. She heard Seungho clear his throat. Even the sound sent shivers through her body.

"Well.. I'm a guy that expresses his words through his actions. So.." Seungho dragged out. The moment was silent, Gyuri's wondering words hanging in the air.

Slightly annoyed, Gyuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter