Goddess VS Dog

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?" Seungho walked inside the J.Tune Camp training room, peeking his head in. 

"Oppa!" Gyuri smiled brightly, standing up from the floor.

"Gyuri? Why did you ask me to meet up with you here? Aren't you busy with the new drama?" Seungho blinked, confused. 

"Never mind that. I hope i'm not bothering you." Gyuri tilted her head.

"In a few minutes, I have to go to the filming of We Got Married. Whatever you were going to say to me, say it quick. Mimi is waiting for me." Seungho nodded.

Gyuri pouted and instead dragged Seungho into the room.

"Oppa, do you remember the promise we made three years ago?" Gyuri said, looking at the ground.

Seungho became silent.

 

"Gyuri!" Seungho waved his hand towards the figure, grinning. 

"Oppa!" Gyuri awkwardly smiled. 

"Look! I'm debuting! I'm DEBUTING!" Seungho laughed. 

"Really? That's good!" Gyuri smiled, cheeks burning.

After the breakup, they were still close to eachother, however Gyuri's lingering feelings were held close to her heart.

"Can you believe that? All this time of training, i'm finally debuting." Seungho breathed, turning his head towards the sky. Gyuri bit her lip.

"I'd have to thank you too for helping me at times." Seungho smiled softly at Gyuri. With a flying leap, Gyuri hugged Seungho tightly, burying her face into his chest.

"G-Gyuri?" Seungho's eyes were wide with shock. 

"I said I didn't like you. But I don't. Oppa, I don't like being just friends. Let's go back to the old times." Gyuri whispered.

Seungho's lips parted, stunned and unable to respond. Letting go, and regaining her composure, Gyuri cleared .

"Three years. I have a three year dating restriction. Once the restriction is lifted, I'm going to confess again." Gyuri held up three fingers, eyes slanted and full of determination. Seungho stared at Gyuri.

"You better say yes. Promise?" Gyuri clenched her teeth.

"...Promise."

 

"Do you remember, oppa?" Gyuri turned towards Seungho. Seungho nodded, wordlessly. "It's been three years." Gyuri breathed. Seungho avoided Gyuri gaze, staring hard at the wall. 

"I love you oppa. Will you go out with me again?" Gyuri raised her chin, trying to look confident.

 

Mimi kicked the ground, crossing her arms.

"Where is Seungho? He's still not here?" Jae leapt out of the van, adjusting his shoes. 

"Do you want me to go get him? I think he said he was going to the practice room." Mimi was already starting to back towards the industry. 

"Hurry up. Don't want to leave a bad impression of the staff." Jae waved his hand, climbing back into the driver seat.

Mimi nodded, smiling.

Running into the building, she quickly skipped downstairs. Mimi bolted towards the practice room, grinning widely.

"It's been three years."

Her rapid steps halted.

She stared at the door, confused.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter