chapter 9

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

Jonghyun's POV

 We reached the house and I carry her all the way to my room so that she could rest.

 I'm now here in the kitchen, making some delish dishes. While cooking I was so absorbed by my own thinking, I was really worried about her when I saw her in pain. Maybe my instinct of being a brother suddenly rose.

 I remember the time when Sekyung was sick, I was the one who is cooking for her. I smiled, I still miss her.

 Then after cooking I went to my room, I saw Yun Hee sat up on my bed and blankly staring at the window.

 I walk towards her and sat beside her, "Here." I snapped her.

 "Oh," she look shocked, "thanks." she smiled.

 "Why are you staring at the window? Something bothering you?" I asked.

 "Just missing my parents." she replied.

 I nodded, "Just eat this so that you'll cheer up." I said.

 "Thanks again." she replied.

 When she was done eating I went out and wash the plates. After that I went to check her about what she is doing.

 There I saw her peacefully sleeping. Good, she needs rest.

 I went to the couch and look for something to read or look at. I saw a photo album, it was my photoa album together with Sekyung. I flipped the pages and saw how lovely we are. I remember Taemin telling me that we look good together. At first he really like us, but when Sekyung left me he hated her so much.

 I miss you Sekyung and you'll always be in my heart.

 Morning came..

 I woke up and saw Yun Hee.

 "Morning." she greeted me.

 "Morning," I said rubbing my eyes, "why are you too early?" I asked.

 "I cook breakfast and I was just wondering if you wouldn't---" she was cut off by the loud bang at the door.

 Then there, I saw Taemin.

 "Jonghyun!" Taemin said, "Oh, morning Yun Hee." he greeted her.

 "What the?" I stood up, "What the hell are you doing here? It's only," I glanced at the clock and was shock about what I have seen, "it's only seven in the morning!" I said.

 "Yah! Keep your voice down hyung," Taemin said, he never usually call me hyung but when he does, I know he has some sort of a favor to ask.

 "What's with the 'hyung' word? What do you want?" I asked.

 "Well you see, I don't know how to say it." he said and glanced at Yun Hee.

 Then I started to have an idea, "Don't tell me you want to go out with Hana ALONE?" I asked.

 "Well, is it wrong?" he asked.

 I look at Yun Hee, "Hana, do you want to?" I asked.

 She was just there standing. No response.

 "Well, I'll take care of you." Taemin said, "Don't worry, I just need your help."

 "What help?" she asked.

 "I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend." he replied.

 "What!?" I asked.

 "What do you mean 'what'? There's nothing wrong about that, I just need to get rid of someone." he replied.

 "You won't do it right Hana?" I turned to her.

 "Well--"

 "Please Yun Hee." Taemin said.

 "Okay." she replied.

 "Yay! Well, let's go." Taemin pulled her hands, "We'll be back later hyung!" he shouted.

 Yun Hee's POV

 Okay, I'm with Taemin at one of the most expensive restaurant here in Seoul.

 "Yun Hee, thank you." Taemins said.

 "It's nothing." I replied.

 I just heard that the girl that Taemin wants to dump is a flirt one, who seeks only for gold. In other word, social climber.

 "There she is." Taemin said pointing at the girl who just entered, "Just act as if you're my girlfriend."

 I nodded.

 Then not long I heard a voice, "Taemin-oppa!"

 "Oh, Misun! What are you doing here?" Taemin asked.

 "Well, I know you always eat here." she paused when she noticed me, "Who is she oppa?" she asked.

 "Oh, yeah. Misun this is Hana, my girlfriend. Hana, this is Misun a friend of mine." we both stood up and I offered my hand to Misun but she ignored it.

 "You have a girlfriend?" Misun asked.

 "Well yeah, we are just new couple. Don't you want to congratulate us?" Taemin asked.

 "Aish!" she said, "Congratulations. I didn't know that you were dating someone."

 "There are things you don't know about me, right baby?" Taemin said while he slightly squeez my hand.

 "Yeah," I replied looking at him.

 "You're not serious about her, right oppa?" Misun asked.

 "I am, I am definitely serious about our relationship." Taemin replied, "In fact, I'm thinking about our future." then he turned to me, "We were actually talking about marriage."

 Misun look really suprised, "What? Don't tell me you're really crazy in love with that girl!" she exclaimed.

 "There's nothing wrong about that right baby?" Taemin said.

 "Well yeah, why are you suprised anyway Misun?" I asked.

 "For your information, Taemin is not serious about relationship MISS." she replied.

 "Well, I already mention to you that I am serious about our relationship." Taemin said, "And we're going to take it on the next level."

 "That's insane! Are you out of your mind Taemin-oppa? Why her?" she said.

 "What do you mean why me?" I asked.

 "You're not that pretty." Misun said bluntly, "Your kidding right oppa?"

 "No, I am not." Taemin said smiling.

 "This is too much! I'm out of here." she said almost pulling her hair.

 When she left.

 "Yes!" Taemin said.

 "Why are you happy?" I asked.

 "At last she won't be bothering me anymore!" Taemin said.

 "Oh."

 "Thank you Yun Hee!" Taemin hug me really tight.

 "Taemin, I-- Ca-- can't b-breathe!" I said.

 "Oh, sorry bout that." he let go of me, "Anyway thanks again, how can I ever repay you?" he asked.

 "That's nothing." I said.

 "Thank you."

 


here's another update, glad to see that there are people who are interested with my fic, it really inspire me. Thank you :)