Chapter 35

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

 Jonghyun's POV

 I woke up and the sun was really up. I left Yun Hee inside tha cave , she still need time to rest.

 I look at the phone and check if I could find a certain place where there is a signal. Once I found a spot, I called Minho.

 "Hey Minho, well yeah we're both fine. No, she's a bit injured. Oh, Key, don't worry too much Yun Hee is fine. Rescuers? Great," then I heard a chopper. "I think they are here, see you in camp." I put down the phone.

 Once the rescuer was there, "Are you alone sir?" he asked.

 "I'm with someone, I'll just take her here." I replied and went back to the cave.

 There I saw Yun Hee all dresses up.

 "Good, there's a rescuer out there. We can go back to camp." I said.

 I saw a glint of sadness in Yun Hee's eyes.

 "What's wrong?" I asked as I held her chin up.

 "N-nothing." she replied. "Let's go, maybe the others are waiting for us."

 She lead the way and I followed her.

 Yun Hee's POV

 We're going back. Back to our normal lives, and what happened last night would be forgotten.

 "Are you okay?" I heard Jonghyun asked.

 I look at him and smiled, "Y-yeah."

 "You don't look like it." he said, "Tell me what's bothering you."

 "Don't worry about me Jjong." I said.

 As soon as we reach the camp.

 "Yun Hee!" Key ran into me and give me a tight hug, "I was so worried about you, have you eaten? Are you okay? How's your ankle? My gosh, nae yeoja I missed you so damn much!" he said.

 "Y-yeah me too." I hug back.

 "Jonghyun!" I heard Sekyung screamed.

 "Sekyung." I heard Jonghyun.

 I glanced at them and I saw them both hugging each other.

 'Yun Hee, don't be afraid. I will fall with you.' its as if I heard Jonghyun's voice saying those word to me.

 "Yun Hee are you okay?" Key asked.

 "Y-yeah." I nodded.

 "Guys, I have something to tell you." I heard Jonghyun.

 We all look at him, all of them look confused.

 "The fact is that, before everything happened today. Yun Hee and I---"

 "W-we're both thankful for calling the rescuers." I cutted him off.

 Jonghyun look at me confused, as if he was looking for an answer.

 "I-I'm tired Key, please take me home." I tug on to Key's shirt.

 "Nae yeoja." Key smiled and give me a kiss on my forehead. "I'll carry you to the cabin." he said as he lifted me.

 I held on to his neck and buried my face to his chest.

 "You were scared, right?" Key whispered.

 I slightly nod.

 "I'm sorry if I wasn't there with you." he said.

 "It's okay." I replied.

 Jonghyun's POV

 "Jonghyun, let's go back to the cabin. Yuri prepared something for us." Sekyung pulled my hands.

 "Y-yeah." I let her led me to the cabin.

 My mind was occupied with Yun Hee. Why did she cut me off? Why didn't she let me finish what I was about to say? Why didn't she want to tell the others about us?

 I sighed, 'Yun Hee, I thought you understand me? Is Key that important to you so you'd pick him over me? I thought you love me?'

 When we arrive at the cabin, I saw Minho and Yuri preparing the food on the table.

 "Jonghyun, glad you guys are back safely." Yuri smiled.

 "Yeah," I look around and noticed that Key and Yun Hee are not around. "Where's Yun Hee and Key?" I asked.

 Minho looked at me, as if telling me that he know something about 'us'. "Key took her to her room and brought food with them." he replied.

 "Why are you looking for them?" I heard Sekyung asked.

 "N-nothing. I thought they'll be eating with us." I replied.

 "I bet you're hungry Jonghyun, here's your food." Yuri placed the plate in front of me.

 "Let me feed you baby." Sekyung said.

 I hesitantly opened my mouth.

 


Okay sorry to those who got disappointed about the previous chap. It has something to do to the upcoming chappy so I hope you won't mind if something happened between Yun Hee and Jonghyun.

Anyway I love your comments and thankyou for subscribing :)