Chapter 45

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

 Key's POV

 "Yun Hee," I brushed her hair with my fingers.

 She fell asleep while I was singing her a lullaby and it's already time for dinner so I need to wake her up.

 "Baby," I whispered in her ears.

 "Hmmm," she shifted her head to the other side.

 "Nae yeoja, wake up. It's time for us to eat." I kissed her cheeks.

 "Jonghyun-ah~" she uttered.

 'Jonghyun?' I backed off. 'Why on Earth is she dreaming of him? Could it be possible that her memory is coming back?'

 Then she slowly opened her eyes. As if she was looking for someone. Then her gaze landed on me. She rubbed her eyes slowly.

"Key," she hugged me tight.

 "W-what is it baby?" I asked.

 "I had a bad dream," she said.

 "About what?" I looked at her.

 "About you, leaving me and there's a guy who caught me." she said.

 'Her dreams are telling her about her past,' I thought. "That's just a dream," I said. "Now, now, we need to eat. Shall we?" I smiled at her to ease the fear building up on my chest. Fear from her about leaving me for Jonghyun.

 She just nodded.

 We went down to one of the finest restaurant located inside our hotel. When she started to open up a discussion regarding our relationship.

 "Key, I wish to be married to you as soon as possible," she said before taking a bite of lasagna.

 That almost made me choke. "Marriage?"

 She then looked at me seriously, "Why? Don't you want to marry me?" she asked.

 "Of course, I do!" I said. "You just surprised the hell out me, but aren't you a bit rushing? I mean you can hardly remember a thing about what happened to you."

 "I'm afraid to lose you," she looked down to her food.

 'Should I take this opportunity?' that made me think. 'I don't want to lose her. I don't want her to leave me.'

 I held her hand. "Let's talk this when we get home, I want to have your parents blessing regarding to this topic."

 She looked at me, "I know they'll give us their blessing." she said.

 "But at least we need to talk to them, okay?"

 She nodded and we continue eating.

 Yun Hee's POV

 Morning came and Key give me a ride back home. He said he still have some other appointments to attend and he will be back to talk with my parents regarding our wedding.

 "Young lady, there's someone who sent you a bunch of roses." the maid said.

 "Thank you, where is it?" I asked.

 "At the garden, there's too many and it won't fit in your room, Young Lady," she replied.

 I went to the garden and there I saw too many roses with different colors. Then there's this one a carnation pink, it is placed in the middle of it and it is really eye catching. I took it and look for a card to see from who it was. There's a note saying 'I love you, from the very start we met. I had fallen for you. I never thought that I can fall in love again and I'm happy that it's you. - anonymous.'

 I smiled as I read the note. 'It must've been from Key, what a sweet guy.'

 I went to see some maid to take care of the flowers. Then I proceeded to my room with the carnation pink rose. I placed it on a flower vase on my side table. I took my phone and message Key, 'I love you Key.' Then I took a quick shower.

 Jonghyun's POV

 "I followed what you instructed," I sat in front of Taemin. I visited him at his office just to inform him about it.

 "You send her flowers without telling her who you are?" Taemin look at him setting aside the papers he was holding.

 "Yeah," I nodded. "I just dropped by to tell you."

 "You did a great job," he said looking to a piles of folder.

 "What should I do next?" I asked.

 He then looked at me, "What else did you give her except flowers?"

 "Just leave everything to me," Jonghyun replied.

Narrator's POV

 Back to the Park's residence.

 "What? Yun Hee, are you sure you want to marry Key without even remembering your past?" her father asked.

 "Yes, daddy. I know Key will help me from remembering everything."Yun Hee replied.

 "Yeobo, let them be. If Yun Hee wants to be with Key let's give our blessing. I bet Key will take good care of our daughter." Mrs. Park said.

 "Key I have trust in you," Mr. Park said. "I'll arrange the wedding plans then. I'll send the invitations." He then pressed a button
on his intercom, "Ms. Jang send all the wedding invitations to all our business parters and my colleagues."

 "Yes, Sir," she replied.

 "When will be the wedding, Daddy?" Yun Hee asked.

 "Within three weeks," Her father replied.

 "Key, I can't wait for us to get married." Yun Hee hugged Key.

 In return Key hugged her back. "I love you, Nae Yeoja." he whispered.

 "I love you too," she replied.

Taemin's Office.

 "What? How did that happened? Okay, thanks anyway for the information. Yeah. sure." Taemin put don the phone.

 "Who was it?" Jonghyun asked.

 "Don't ask who it was, just ask about what is the news he brought me." Taemin said.

 "Then, what is it about?" Jonghyun asked.

 "Yun Hee is getting married within three weeks.

 "How, when. Why?" Jonghyun suddenly stood up.

 "I don't know, maybe Key asked her." Taemin replied.

 "He's taking advantage of her condition!" Jonghyun said.

 "So, what are you planning to do now?" Taemin asked.

 "I'm going to make Yun Hee remember everything about me," Jonghyun replied.

 "And how on Earth will you do that?" Taemin asked again.

 "Just wait and you'll soon find out." Jonghyun replied.

Next morning.

 "Nae Yeoja," Key knocked on her door.

 "Just a minute," Yun Hee said, "I'm just fixing my hair."

 "I'll wait for you in the car," Key said.

 But then the door opened and Yun Hee was already out. Wearing a cute pink tube floral dress, she was wearing a hat. Key smiled, looking at her make his heart flutter.

 "Beautiful as ever, baby." Key took Yun Hee's hand.

 "Thank you, Sir." Yun Hee smiled.

 Key chuckled, "Let's go, I know how much you are craving for pasta," he said.

 "Right," Yun Hee replied, "oh, by the way Key, can we go to the beach after this?"

 "Sure, if that's what my Baby wants." he said.

 They went to eat at one of the most expensive restaurant in Seoul. But little did they know, someone is following them.

 And after eating, they went to the beach.

 "Baby, I forgot something inside the car, wait me here." Key said.

 "Be quick," Yun Hee said.

 When Key left after at least a minute someone covered Yun Hee's eyes.

 "You're quick Key," she giggled.

 But he did not respond.

 "Key, stop playing around. You can take off your hands on my eyes now." she said.

 Then the man took a handkerchief from his pocket and placed it on Yun Hee's mouth. She inhaled a scent that made her unconcious.

 'I'm sorry,' Jonghyun thought and he quickly carry Yun Hee. He put her inside the car and drove off.

 When Key returned.

 "Yun Hee!" Key shouted.

 But no YUn Hee around.

 "Yun Hee, where are you, you know how much I hate hide and seek." he said. He was starting to get worried.

 "Yun Hee!" he said and went over to the exact place where he left her. 'Damn, it's her sandals.' he took it.

 "YUN HEE!" he shouted on top of his lungs.

 


Update. Update. I want to end this story SOON. Srsly. Since I want to start a new fic starring Jonghyun. Anyway. Jonhyun kidnapped Yun Hee. What will happen next? Will Key finds out about it? Will Yun Hee remember everything?

comment and subscribe :)