Chapter 24

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

 One year passed by quickly.

 Jonghyun's POV

 "Noona, are you going to ride with me?" I asked.

 "Ani, mom's going with me today." she said.

 "Song Dam!" their father shouted.

 "Appa! I'm coming." Song Dam answered, "You better get going, Sekyung might be waiting for you."

 "Okay." I said.
 
 You heard it right, Sekyung and I got back together. My parents are no longer against it, they even supported our relationship. We've been going out almost a year now. The time when Yun Hee left me. Sekyung helped me to stand up again and to forget about her. My father will soon retire and he is teaching me how to manage the company.

 It's been a peaceful year for me, it's as if Yun Hee existed only in my dreams.

 I parked the car in front of Sekyung's apartment.

 I knocked.

 When she opened the door she hugged me tightly.

 "You're late." she said.

 "I'm sorry, I was caught by a traffic jam." I replied and kissed her forehead, "So let's go?"

 "Okay." she smiled and took my arms.

 Yun Hee's POV

 "Appa. that tie looks good on you." I said.

 "Are you getting ready for being a good wife towards Key?" my father asked.

 "Appa, I always do this to you." I replied.

 He laughed, "I just can't believe that my daughter is about to get married." he said.

 "Yun Hee, Key's waiting for you." my mom smiled, "Yeobo, you're tie is not fixed let me help you with that."

 Yeah, I'm getting married. Key is my fiance and three months from now I will no longer be Park Yun Hee, instead I'll be Kim Yun Hee. Key and I got back together the day when I left Jonghyun. I needed to start a new life, I don't want to be miserable again. And since Key was there to help me forget him and since he was my bestfriend/exboyfriend I didn't have a hard time falling in love with him again.
He proved to me that he is really sincere, that he really loves me.

 "Nae yeoja." Key smiled. (A/N: Nae yeoja means my girl)

 "Key." I hugged him.

 "Why aren't you yet ready?" he asked.

 "Omo~ I almost forgot." I said, "I'm going to change, be here in a minute." then I ran off to my room and change my clothes.

 I forgot that Key and I will be having dinner with his parents.

 When I was done changing we went straight to the restaurant.

 "Umma, appa." I bowed.

 "Yun Hee, you look lovely each time I see you." Mr.Kim said.

 I blushed lightly, "Thank you appa."

 "Aigoo~ nae yeoja looks cute." Key smiled.

 "I can't wait for your wedding." Mrs. Kim said.

 "Neither do I mom." Key replied.

 "Yun Hee, is my son taking good care of you?" Mrs.Kim turned to me.

 I smiled, "Ne, but there are times that he nags at me." I said.

 "That's one thing you can't change from Key." Mr.Kim said, "He inherited that from his mother."

 Mr. and Mrs. Kim are still in love with each other, I mean they still show their affection towards each other. Same with my parents. I sometimes envy them.

 "Yun Hee, is there something wrong?" Key asked.

 "Nothing, I was thinking about something." I replied.

 "Tell me what it is." he smiled.

 "Later." I said.

 While eating we discussed things about our upcoming wedding. Everything is prepared, we're just waiting for the date to come.

 When we left the resto, Key and I decided to go shopping.

 "Nae yeoja, look at this." he said, he was holding some baby bottles, "Let's buy this."

 "What are you? Aish~ Key we don't have any baby." I said.

 "We will soon have." Key smiled seductively and his lips.

 I just smiled at him.

 We were walking around when someone called me.

 "Yun Hee!"

 Key and I turned our head around.

 "Taemin!" I said in suprised.

 Taemin hugged me, "It's been a long time Yun Hee." he said.

 "Who is he Yun Hee?" Key asked.

 I look at Key and introduced Taemin, "Key this is Taemin a friend of mine and Taemin this is Key my fiance." I said.

 "So it's really true, I can't believe it." Taemin said.

 "Well you should." Key said annoyed.

 I chuckled.

 "Well I might be disturbing the two of you." Taemin frowned, "Minho is waiting for me. See you around." he said.

 When he left us.

 "I don't like seeing guys hugging you." Key said.

 I smiled and tugged on his shirt, "You're jealous oppa?"

 "I'm not." he said.

 "Aish~ oppa is jealous." I pouted.

 He look at me then he smiled, "Okay, I'm jealous." he admitted.

 I gave him a kiss on his cheeks, "There, you shouldn't be jealous anymore." I said.


Good morning LOL it's 3 am here and still I'm wide awake. Okay I know, after updating I'm going to bed. Aish~ I have to go to the campus this morning for me to enroll.

Anyway here's an update. I'm looking for an inspiration, comments are adored and subscribers are loved. Thank you for the support :)