Chapter 37

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

 Yun Hee's POV

 When we arrive at the mansion Key led me to my room. My parents are not around, they had to go abroad for business matters.

 Key pushed me on my bed. He gave me a disgusted look.

 "I am disgust Yun Hee." he said coldly.

 "Key, please let me at least explain." I said.

 "Why should I?" he asked.

 "Please Key, hear me out. I don't want to lie from you." I said as I grab his hand, but he pulled away.

 "Go on and speak." he said as he sat on the chair in front of me.

 My heart beating faster, cold sweat broke my forehead, and my hands are trembling. I'm so dead scared. This is the first time I saw Key so mad at me.

 "I'm waiting." he said in annoyance.

 I look straight at his eyes, "I-I'm in love with Jonghyun." I said.

 "You're in love with Jonghyun?" he repeated and made a force laugh, "Unbelievable, you just met him and you instantly fell for him?" he asked.

 "We've known each other for too long," I said, "when you left me and I tried to suicide, he saved me, one year ago." I said.

 "So that was the man you were talking about? The man who left you for another when you came back to me." Key smirked.

 I bit my lower lip, "Key, Jonghyun and I are in love with each other." I said.

 "Nonsense!" he yelled, "Yes he used to love you but now, you're wrong. I heard Sekyung and Jonghyun are getting married too." he said, "Jonghyun loves Sekyung so much remember? That's why he came back to him. If not, he would have look for you, he would have waited for you. He never would have go back to her. He doesn't love you, he just used you Yun Hee." he said.

 I look down, "Y-You're lying." I said.

 "Why would I?" he asked.

 "He told me he love me." I replied.

 "His sweet yet deadly words. As what I have said, it was only lust." he said.

 "Leave me alone!" I screamed.

 He stood up and look at me, "About our wedding, it will be next month." he said and left.

 Jonghyun's POV

 "You can't leave me just like this." Sekyung said after I confessed what I feel towards Yun Hee.

 "Sekyung, you have to understand. It's Yun Hee whom I love, I'm sorry." I said.

 She hugged me tightly, "Please Jonghyun, don't leave me. I love you, I don't know what would happened if you leave? My heart can't take the pain." she said.

 I released myself from her tight hug, "I'm sorry, you have to understand." I said and left.

 I went back home. As expected my family are gathered in the living room.

 "Good evening." I said.

 "Jonghyun, we heard from Sekyung." my mom said.

 Yeah right, I knew Sekyung would tell my family right away.

 "And?" I asked.

 "Why did you broke up with her?" my sister asked.

 "Noona, I just realize something. And that something is that I'm still in love with the girl save." I replied.

 "But Sekyung, you hurt her." my sister replied.

 "Just like the way she hurt me." I added.

 "Jonghyun if the two of you have misunderstanding." I cutted my father's sentence.

 "It's not just a simple misundestanding. I told her my true feelings and I know that she has the right to know. I don't want to keep it long from her. I wanted her to know right away." I said.

 "Jonghyun," my mother placed her hand on my shoulder, "whatever your decision is we respect that." she said.

 "Thank you." I replied and went straight to my room.

 I took a quick shower and lay down on my bed. Still my mind was preoccupied with Yun Hee.

 Right, tomorrow I'll go and see her. I have to face Key and Yun Hee, I have to settle things down with them.

 Key's POV

 "Why did you call me?" I asked Sekyung.

 "Jonghyun broke up with me." Sekyung replied.

 I look at her, "What do you want me to do then?" I asked.

 "I want you and Yun Hee to get married as soon as possible." Sekyung said.

 I smiled, "I was also planning that. After all I don't want her and Jonghyun be together. Yun Hee belongs to me." I said.

 She smiled back, "Then, I can see that we will be good partners Mr Kim Kibum." she offered me her hand.

 I took it, "Yes, of course." I said.

 

 


Stay tuned for more updates. Sheesh, I'm really sorry for not updating. Got some HEART problems way too complicated. I wish I had never fall for him.

Anyway, hope you guys like the update. Thanks for the love and support :)