chapter 1

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

 Yun Hee's POV

 I'm here all alone in my yacht, crying my heart out. I'm perfectly drunk, and I really don't know which is right from wrong.

 "He doesn't love me." I said to myself.

 I walk towards the edge of the yacht, maybe ending my life would also end this painful feeling I'm having now in my heart.

 I've decided to jump out on the water, I'm incredibly insane. I had been thinking doing this since the day he told me that he doesn't love me at all. I already prepared myself to die, this is the only way to ease the pain in my heart. Everything went back to me.

 FlashBack

 "I don't care!" he said.

 "Even if I die? You really don't care? You really don't love me?" I asked.

 "I don't love you and I don't care. Do whatever that pleases you!" he yelled and left me.

 End


 "I love you." I said as my last word, then I blocked out.

 Jonghyun's POV

 She left me. She said she doesn't love me anymore, she said she doesn't need me anymore. She even told me that I am the right guy for her. I love her so much that I am willing to give everything to her, to give up everything just to be with her. I don't know why she broke up with me it just happened so suddenly.

 She is the reason why I smile, the reason why I breathe, the reason why I live. She is the reason to my everything. If she's gone there's no need for me to live, no reason at all.

 I was walking at the shore, thinking of what to do. What can I do to wash this pain in my heart? I look at the calm sea, no one's around. Only the moon lights up the shore. Maybe dying will ease this pain.

 As I was walking, I saw a body lying on the shore. A body? Who could it be? Is it dead? Should I take a look at it? What if it's still alive? Should I help?

 "Jonghyun, go and help whoever it is." I said to myself.

 I slowly walk towards the body, then I kneel down to see who it is. I turned it around and saw it was a girl, is she dead? I leaned to her, trying to hear if she is still breathing. She's still a live.

 Without any hesitation, I carry her and ran as fast as I could. I brought her to my house since it is somewhere near by. I lay her down on my bed, I quickly took a towel from my drawer a long sleeve polo since she needs to change coz her clothes are really wet.

 "Okay Jonghyun, stay calm. You just need to change her clothes. No things." I said under my breath.

 I took a cloth and covered my eyes. I slowly took her dress off, really slow. Not wanting to touch any of her private parts. I slightly touched her because I am wiping her body. When I am done wiping her, I put on the polo and once I'm finish I took off my blind fold.

 I sigh, "It's not my fault touching some of her private parts." I said to myself.

 I look at her and brushed her hair away from her face. I was stunned, who is this girl? She's far from beyond pretty. But what is she doing unconcious at the shore? Did someone her? Kidnapped her? She's not a murderer right? C'mon Jonghyun stop joking, how could you say such things to her.

 I covered her with my blanket, making sure she is comfortable. I throw a last look at her, she's sleeping peacefully. Then I went to the couch to sleep. For once, I had forgotten about 'her' just for a moment.

 


here's the first chapter of my story, and I'm still making and thinking about what is going to happen :)

please support Kamsahamnida :)