chapter 13

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

Jonghyun's POV

 Dreamland

 "Hey." someone tapped my shoulder.

 I turned around and smiled, "Hey," I hug her, "I miss you." I said.

 "I miss you too Jjong." she said smiling at me.

 We walk hand in hand on a beach. She was staring at the sunset while I was looking at her.

 "Jjong, are you going to leave me?" she asked.

 "I'm not going to leave you." I answered.

 "I have a feeling that you would." she said.

 "Jagiya, I promise that I won't leave you. I will stay by your side forever." I replied.

 She smiled but tears started to run down her cheeks, "I know you will choose her over me." she look at me, "I hope this time
will never end, coz I know in the future you will pick to stay with her."

 "I love you Jonghyun, I will love you even though you'd choose her over me." she said and started to cry.

 End


 "No! I---" When I opened my eyes I was in the living room. I turned my head and saw Yun Hee still sleeping, her head was still on my shoulder but her arms are wrapped around me.

 I sighed, who is the girl from my dream?

 "Please, don't leave me." I heard her whisper.

 "Yun Hee." I said.

 "No, please! Don't leave me, why did you call them?" she said.

 "Yun Hee." I lighty shake her.

 She is crying. What? She is? I started to worry.

 "Hey Yun Hee wake up." I said.

 When she opened her eyes she threw her arms around me.

 I was suprised about her action.

 "Don't call them please." she said while her face was buried on my chest, "I don't want to go back yet." she said crying.

 I hugged her back, "I won't, don't worry." I said.

 She was still crying.

 "Yun Hee, stop crying. I won't let them take you okay? I won't hand you over to them. You can stay here with me forever." I said. Wait? Did I just say forever?

 Then she calmed down, I heard her breathing slowly.

 "Yun Hee." I said, "You okay?"

 No response.

 Then I pull away from the hug, she was sleeping again.

 "You're having a bad dream?" I said, I was like an idiot asking her while she sleeps.

 I smiled to myself, might as well carry her back to my room so she could have a good rest.

 when I lay her down, I look at the clock. It was five in the afternoon. I should cook for us.

 I went to the kitchen and started to cook. Tonight's dish will be Daeji Galbi and Gomtang.

 Yun Hee's POV

 I woke up and it was dark inside the room, wait? Why am I here? I can't remember anything about me going here. Maybe Jonghyun carried me here. I smiled, wait why did I just smiled?

 Then I remembered my dream. Why did I have that strange dream? It was like real.

 I stood up and went to look for Jonghyun. I found him at the dining room preparing food.

 "Hey." he said smiling at me, "Let's eat now."

 "Okay." I smiled back.

 We began eating, "Did you cook all of this?" I asked.

 He nodded, then he stared at me "Don't you like the taste?" he asked.

 "No, I actually like it." I said, "You're a great cook."

 "I'm not." he said.

 "Liar." I said preparing for a another bite when he scooted beside me.

 "Do you really think it taste good?" he asked.

 I look at him, "Yeah, why are you getting closer to me?" I asked.

 "Well, I wanted to see your eyes." he said.

 "Why?" I asked.

 "I can tell whether someone is lying through their eyes." he said.

 "Oh really?" I asked.

 "Well yeah." he replied.

 "Whatever, let's just eat or the food you cooked will be cold." I said.

 "Okay." he said.

 We both help each other cleaning up.


Argh, head ache. It annoys me, it makes me stop writing story. Anyway, at least I upadated right? Sorry if this is kinda boring and short. Miahne.

Any way I really want to know which FanFic should I start first. A PIECE OF LOVE or WHEN SHINee MEETS THE SHINee GIRLS

I woud really want to know, I'll decide which to post first until May 12 2010 :)