Chapter 15

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

 Jonghyun's POV

 At the beach.

 "Hey Yun Hee." I said.

 She turned her head to me, "Yes?"

 I stared at her, "Nothing." then I look down.

 "Jonghyun, is there a problem?" she asked.

 "No, nothing. It's just that," I sighed, "never mind."

 "No really, tell me what's bothering you." she said.

 I look at her, "Do you like Taemin?" I asked.

 "I like him." she answered.

 It felt like there's a dagger in my heart, i could feel the pain.

 "What do you like about him?" I asked again.

 "He's a nice person and cute, I would be happy if he is my brother." she said.

 "Only as a brother?" I asked staring back at her.

 "Well yes, I want to have a brother." she replied, "Why? Do you think I like him in a special way?" she asked.

 "N-no, I mean that's not what I meant. It's just that, aish~ nevermind." I said.

 "Your acting very weird today." she said.

 The sand was very nice, while our feet was soak in water. It's very relaxing and soothing.

 "Do you know where I found you unconcious?" I asked.

 She look at me, "No."

 "There." I pointed near the rocks, "Good thing your alive and still in piece, coz if you're not I would be walking here alone today." I said.

 "Why? Do you like me oppa?" she asked.

 I stared at her, she was smiling at me. A smile that can melt any man's heart.

 "I--" I said still staring at her.

 "Just kidding." she said.

 Yun Hee's POV

 "Oppa," I said.

 "What is it?" he asked.

 "Thank you." I said.

 "For what?" he asked again.

 "For taking care of me, for giving me a shelter, for making me happy and for being here with me." I replied.

 He smiled, "Shouldn't I be the one to thank you?" he asked.

 "Why?"

 "Because when I found you, I never thought that I can never forget 'her'. I'm happy for showing and teaching me how to move on." he said.

 "Then i should thank you too again." I said.

 "Why?" he asked.

 "Because you saved my life, you gave me hope from moving on too." I replied.

 "Yun Hee," he said turning around to face me, "if I didn't met you, I would still be the same old Jonghyun."

 I smiled at him. Why is it so easy to move on from Key if I'm with him? Why do my heart beats fast whenever he is near me? Why do I want to hug him so tightly not wanting him to let go? Why do I have this strange feeling towards him? I've never felt this way before. My heart is telling me something I cannot understand.

 "C'mon let's eat over there." he said and grabbed my hands.

 Jonghyun's POV

 We went to the fast food restaurant, there was an old lady waiting for us at the cashier. We sat down on the chair to talk about what she wants to eat.

 "Yun Hee, what do you want to eat?" I said.

 "Maybe I'll just have Katsudon." she replied.

 "Okay, be right back." I stood up and went to the old lady.

 "Ajhumma, I'd like to order two Katsudon." I said and handed her the amount for the two katsudon.

 She smiled and took it, "Your girlfriend is pretty." she said.

 I look at her.

 "You're lucky to have her." she said.

 "Ajhumma, we're just friends." I said.

 "Oh, I'm sorry about that. But the two of you look good together." she said smiling at me.

 I wish I could tell her that she really is my girlfriend.

 "Here you go." she said handing over me the tray.

 "Thank you." I said and went to our table.

 "Thank you." Yun Hee said as I place the plate in front of her.

 "Eat well." I said.

 When we were done eating, the old lady approached us.

 "Sir," she said looking at me, "the next time you visit here the two of you will became a couple." she said.

 Yun Hee was staring at her clueless.

 "Ajhumma," I said.

 "Believe me, both of you. Don't hold your feelings for each other." she said and left.

 When we were out of that resto Yun Hee asked me.

 "What is she talking about?" she asked looking at me.

 "Don't mind her." I said.

 "C'mon tell me." she pouted.

 "Aish~ Yun Hee stop acting cute or I might fall for you." I blurted.

 It was too late for me to realize what I just said.

 "What did you say?" she asked staring at me.

 "N-nothing." I said avoiding eye contact.

 "What do you mean about that?" she said still asking.

 "I'm still not sure," I said, "please Yun Hee. Not now." I said and walk immediately.


Update :) Argh my net is killing me! Want to throw the broadband! Anyway hope you like the chapter :) thanks for the comment and support :)

By the way have you heard SHINee's Hello Japanese version? It's freaking awesome! Can't wait for RDD :)


About 3 days after SHINee releases their official track of the Japanese version of ‘Replay’ – which is on June 22nd 2011 – SHINee will attend MTV Video Music Aid Japan (25/06) in Makuhari Messe, Japan.

The show will be broadcasted live in Japan and the rest of Asian countries on June 25th 2011, planned to be started at 6PM up to 8PM.

Based on the performer list, SHINee is the only Korean entertainer that will attend the event. While the representatives of Korea at MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2010 were 2NE1 and Big Bang.