Chapter 11

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

 Yun Hee's POV

 Taemin drive me back home, I mean back to Jonghyun's house.

 I knock at the door then Jonghyun opened it.

 "You're back." he said.

 "Well, yeah." I said, "Didn't expect me to come back?" I asked.

 "I am," he replied and widened the door open, "I'm actually cooking dinner for us." he said, "Let's go inside, it will be ready in a minute."

 I went inside and change my clothes.

 "Hana, let's eat now!" JOnghyun shousted.

 "Coming." I rushed to the dining room, "Looks delicious!" I said.

 "Dig in." he said.

 "Thank you." I smiled at him.

 After eating I helped him wash the plates and clean up the kitchen.

 "So how's Taemin?" he asked.

 "He is cool, fun to be with." I replied.

 "Glad to see that the two of you are getting along." he said.

 I nodded.

 When we were done, I went to his room and clean up. Actually, there's no dirt or anything but there's nothing to do.

 After an hour I heard a knock on the door.

 "Come in." I said.

 "Am I disturbing you?" he asked.

 "No." I replied.

 "You want to go up, I mean at the roof?" he asked again.

 "Okay." I said.

 Then we went on top of the roof.

 "Whenever I'm feeling lonely, I always go up here." he said looking at the night sky.

 "It's nice to see that you did not try to jump up here." I said.

 "I almost did." he whispered.

 There's an awkward silence. He was looking up and I was looking down on the ground.

 "You know what?" he said, "I love Sekyung so much, and when she left me I really don't know what to do until now."

 I look at him, he was still looking up. Did he just open up a story about him?

 "We used to be a happy couple." he said.

 I also look up, "I used to be happy too, but it seems that it was not meant to be. We were not meant to end up with each other. I've always thought that everything will go with the way I wanted but I was wrong. Now that it seems that it's impossible for us to be back together, I'm going to move on even it is too hard. Coz sometimes, the person you want the most, is the person you're best without."

 Jonghyun's POV

 That's the time I look at her. She has a point.

 "Do you think it's better to give up?" I asked.

 "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak." she smiled, "Sometimes it means that you are strong enought to let go."

 I smiled at her, "What about making a deal." I said.

 "What kind of deal?" she asked.

 "We will no longer talk about our past, not even say their names. Both of us must move on from now on." I said.

 She just stared at me, "Well, do you agree?" I asked.

 "Do I have any other choice?" she asked back.

 "Okay," I said, "by the way, will you help me clean up the house?"

 "Why? We just clean it up." she said.

 "I want to put away the things that reminds me of her." I said.

 "Are you sure?" she asked.

 "Well yeah." he said.

 "Okay."

 "Let's forget about them okay?" I said.

 "Okay." she replied.

 Morning came..

 "Morning." Yun Hee greeted me as I saw her in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

 "Morning." I said back to her.

 "Sit down, I'm done cooking." she said.

 When she was done preparing, she sat down facing me, "Hana, after eating let's clean up. I want to put away those things right away."

 "Okay." she replied.

 After eating with did what we planned. I put all the albums, pictures and stuffs that will remind me of Shin Sekyung.

 "Hey Jonghyun, should I put this too?" she asked.

 I look at what she was holding. It was a teddy bear I bought for Sekyung, that was our baby. She gave it back to me when we broke up.

 "It's cute." she said looking at it.

 "Put it away." I said.

 "Can I keep it?" she asked.

 "No, that reminds me a lot of things." I replied continuing what I was doing.

 "Okay." she said.

 Not long, "Hey Jonghyun, why did you suddenly want to move on?" she asked.

 "She already moved on right? I don't want to stay like this forever." I replied.

 "I see." she nodded.

 "How about you, are you ready to move on?" I asked.

 "I'm trying." she said, "I really want to forget him, maybe we were never really meant for each other."

 After two hours we decided to have a break. We sat down on the floor, boxes were scattered everywhere.

 "This taste good." I say while eating.

 "Glad you like it." she said.

 Then there was a sauce near her lips. I crawl to her and slowly my hands reach for her face. Her eyes grew big as I slowly wipe the sauce near her lips.

 I don't know what I did next, I just found myself staring at her and slowly making my way to her. It was only an inch, I move my face closer to her. Then there I was, kissing her gently. Until that kiss became passionate, it became deep.

 I pulled away, and both of us were gasping for air.

 I look at her, she was looking on the floor. She was like frozen.

 


Okay, here's an update. Sorry for not updating. I was kinda busy with my new fanfic. It will be Taemin's fanfic. Here's the trailer :)