Chapter 23

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

 

 Yun Hee's POV

 "Umma! Appa!" I ran towards them.

 "Yun Hee." my father said as he hugged me tightly, "Where have you been? We were all worried about you."

 "I'm sorry appa for not coming back home soon." I said.

 "It's okay princess, what important now is that your home." he wiped the tears from my face.

 "Yun Hee, I'll cook your favotire dished today okay?" my mom said as she join the hug.

 "Umma, I miss you." I hug her.

 "Key." my father said.

 We all turned our heads to him.

 "Sir?" he said.

 "Thank you for finding my daughter, I owe you." he said.

 "No sir, it's my job to find her because I love her." he said.

 I look at him.

 "I was too stupid for leaving her and choosing another girl. I know my mistakes now, I'll win back Yun Hee's heart." Key said.

 "Prove to us that you'll never break her heart, because the next time she went missing I will no longer know what to do." her father said.

 "Yes sir." Key replied.

 "Call me uncle." my father said.

 "Yun Hee, you must be tired now, you can take a rest at your room while I cook." my mom said.

 Taemin's POV

 "What? Are you serious?" Taemin asked.

 "Well yeah, Yun hee returned back to her family." Yoseob said.

 "You can't be serious, I mean she won't go back home unless." Taemin said.

 "She went back home, just wait until your father call you and tell you that they will be having a gathering this Sunday at the mansion." Yoseob said.

 "I can't believe it." Taemin said.

 Then his phone rang.

 "Yes hello? Father, Sunday?" I look at Yoseob, "Really? They already found her? Well that's a good news, yes I'll be home then." then I put down my phone.

 "See?" Yoseob smirked.

 "Aish~ what happened between them then?" I asked myself.

 "Between who?" Yosoeb asked.

 "None of your business." I replied.

 Jonghyun's POV

 I opened the gate and walk inside the house.

 "Jonghyun!" my sister shouted.

 "Hey." I smiled as she hugs me.

 "Jonghyun!" my mom said.

 My father look at me, but I can see that he is suprised.

 "I'm happy your home Jjong." my sister said.

 "Happy to see you too," I replied, "hey mom." I said.

 "Kim Jonghyun." she said as tears rolls down her face, "Where have you been?" she hugs me tightly.

 "I'm sorry." I said.

 Then my father walks to me.

 "Son, I'm happy that you're back home." he patted my back, "I'm no longer going against your relationship with Sekyung." he said.

 "Dad," I said, "I'm sorry for acting stupid, I'm sorry." I lowered my head.

 "What important now is that you're home, you came back to us." my mom said.

 "Jjong, you know how much I missed you, it's like I miss our quarreling." my sister said.

 I smiled, "I'm not going to leave again." I said.

 KEY's POV

 "Yun Hee." I said.

 She look at me, "Yes?"

 "I'm sorry." I said.

 "For what?" she asked.

 "For leaving you." I replied.

 She smiled, "It's okay, you're still my bestfriend." she said.

 "Yun Hee, I'll prove to you that I will no longer look over other girls." I said.

 She stared at me.

 "I want you back." I said.

 "Key, you must be confused right now." she replied.

 "No, my mind is clear." I answered back, "Yun Hee, I'll prove to you my love." I said.

 "Key," she hugged me.

 "I promise I won't leave your side no more." I whispered.

 "Please, take care of my heart." she whispered back, "Coz I can't take the pain in my chest, it's as if like killing me."

 "I won't break your heart, I promise." I replied.

 She hugged me tightly.

 "I love you Yun Hee." I said.


I can see that lot's of my reader were disappointed about what happened between Jonghyun and Yun Hee. But they have to be separated for now. lot of things will happen in the future, anyway thanks for the support and comments.

LOVE SHINee's REPLAY MV :))