Chapter 3

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

Jonghyun's POV

 When Taemin left us, we decided to go home.

 "Hana, you can take a rest at my room." I said.

 "Jonghyun, thanks." she said.

 "For what?" I asked.

 "For everything, even though you don't really know who I am you are being too nice to me." she replied.

 "It's okay. You remind me of my sister." I said, "Go and take a rest now."

 "Okay, thanks again." she said and left.

 I smiled at the thought of my sister, I miss her. It's been two years since the last time I saw her as well as my parents. I've been living alone. I bought myself a house and have enough money from my grandpa's fortune. The reason why I left home is because of my father, he told me he is going to hand me our business inexchange of marrying his business partner's daughter. I'm not into it, I'm not in favor of fixed marriege. Plus I'm with Se Kyung, she is the one I wanted to be with. It's Sekyung whom I chose between my family. I gave up everything just to be with her.

 I sat down at the couch as I remember Sekyung, the person whom I love from the first time I we met.

 FLASHBACK

 "I'm sorry are you okay?" I asked while helping her pick up her things scattered when I bumped into her.

 "No it's okay." she said while picking her stuffs.

 When we we're both finish picking up her things, I handed it over to her. As I look at her, it's as if I've seen the most prettiest girl in the world.

 "Are you okay?" she asked.

 "Uh, yeah. I'm sorry again." I said, "By the way, I'm Kim Jonghyun."

 "Shin Sekyung." she smiled.

 "I'm wondering if you still have time to grab a coffee?" I asked.

 She glanced at her watch, "Guess I still have enough time." then she smiled.

 END


 Yun Hee's POV

 I'm looking outside through the window. I can see busy people walking down the streets. I'm kinda bored, I'm not used in this kind of life. But I have to be nice and stop my princess act because first I'm not in my house, second I have an amnesia and third the person taking care of me is nice and kind for letting me stay here.

 I still don't want to go home. I must stay here until I know to myself that I'm over it. For now, I'm Hana who doesn't remember anything about her past.

 But thinking about my paretns makes me feel guilty. I miss them, my mom and dad. They had been very good to me, they gave all the things I wanted. Sigh, maybe they are worried about me. Even though I'm a brat, I love my parents and I care for them.

 FLASHBACK

 "Doll, when you're at the right age you will take over our business. I want you to take care of it." papa said. He call me doll since I was young, he said I look like a doll.

 "But papa, I don't want any company." I said, "It's him I want." I pointed at a boy, he is my childhood friend and ever since I started liking him on a very young age. He was the son of my papa' business partner.

 "Him? Why do you like him? Don't worry doll, I'll make sure that the two of you will end up together. I promise." he said and smiled at me.

 END


 I always believe im my papa's promise, coz he really make things come true. He makes everything possible.

 Then I sat down at the bed and saw a picture frame, it was Jonghyun and a girl. She must be Jonghyun's girlfriend. She's pretty.

 "Hana, I thought you were sleepinng." Jonghyun popped out of the door.

 "Ani, I'm not sleepy." I said turning my head to him.
 
 "Do you feel any pain? I mean your hurt and I saw some bruises at your arms." he said.

 "I'm fine, nothing to worry about. Except for the bruises." I replied.

 "Here eat this," he said and handed me a sandwich.

 "Thanks." I said.

 "If you need anything I'm just outside." Then he left.

 Jonghyun's POV

 "What now? Leave me alone! I know all of you are happy that we broke up! But guess what, I'll never go back home!" I hung up.

 They sure are happy after they heard that Sekyung and I broke up. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Then again my phone rang.

 "I told you --- Oh, Taemin what is it? I'm okay, just drinking a little bit to forget everything. Well yeah, bet she i sleeping now it's midnight you know. What do you mean? Okay, you can come here tomorrow. Bye." I put down my phone.

 I sat down on the couch and started to drink a bottle of alcohol. This relaxes me. After drinking I know I'll get a good night sleep.

 I drank at least five bottles of alcohol and I'm still up. I guess I shouldn't rely that much on drinking.

 Then I went up to my room to check Hana. I quietly opened the door and look at her.

 "Good, she's sleeping soundly." I went to her and cover her with a blanket.


 MORNING..

 I woke up. I can smell bacon from the kitchen, Sekyung? Is Sekyung here? She's the only person who cooks for me every morning.

 I rushed into the kitchen to check if she's there.

 "Sekyung!" I shouted, I saw a figure. The sunlight is blinding me.

 "Sekyung! You're back!" I rushed over, then she turned around.

 "Jonghyun." she said looking at me confused.

 "Hana." I said, it wasn't Sekyung I was disappointed. It was Hana, yeah the girl I helped. She was staying with me, kinda forgot about her, "What are you doing here?" I asked.

 "Cooking breakfast, at least I have to repay you for bothering and keeping me here at your house." she said.

 "You done?" I asked.

 She nodded.

 "Let's eat then." I said.

 We both started eating, when we were done we both clean up. Not long, someone knock at the door.

 "I'll get it." I said.

 

 


Just an update :) hope you guys like it. Please do comment and subscribe. Your comment will inspire me and you can tell me things about what you want to happen in this fanfic

-keymera