Chapter 42

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

 Jonghyun's POV

 Taemin called me here at the cafe. He wants to tell me something important.

 "Hey Hyung!" I heard a familiar voice.

 I looked at the glass door to see that cute maknae face of ours. He immediately went to the table I'm occupying.

 "Why did you call me here? You know I'm working." I said.

 "It's worth of your time, Jjong." He smiled at me.

 "Tell me, you know I have a two o'clock meeting and it's already one." I said.

 "It's about Yun Hee." he said.

 Key's POV

 I left Yun Hee sleeping two hours ago.

 "Key." Mrs. Park called.

 "Uncle." I said.

 "Are you leaving?" he asked.

 "Uh, yes. I have to fix things. I need to postponed our wedding." I replied.

 "Can you still wait for my daughter? Are you sure Kibum?" He asked seriously. His eyes darted on me.

 "I can still wait. I'm sure about it. After all, she had been waiting for me too long. And I had been to harsh on her." I replied.

 Mr. Park patted my shoulder, "As soon as Yun Hee recovered, you two will get married as soon as possible."

 "Thank you, Uncle. I should be get going." I said.

 "Okay. Be here at dinner time. I know Yun Hee will be looking for when she wakes up." he said.

 "Okay." I replied.

 Yun Hee's POV

 I awoke because the rays of the sun hit my face. I sit in bed and I saw a letter on my side table. It says:
'Jagiya, sorry I didn't wake you up. I also do not want to bother you, because I know you're tired. I will be back later for dinner. - Key'

 I smiled. I went to the gardern after taking a quick shower. I sat down at the swing.

 Time passed by quickly. One of the maids called me saying that Key arrived.

 "I'll be there." I said.

 I looked at the sky. It was sunset, and that beautiful sun reminds me of something.

 "Yun Hee..." I heard Key's soft voice.

 I looked at him and he was already behind me.

 "Key," I smiled.

 He took something from his back. It was a boquet of red roses.

 "For you." he said.

 I accepted the boquet. "Thanks."

 "Once your okay, I can tour you around our business." he said.

 "Our business?" I asked.

 "Well yeah. Oceana, both of us are the president of that resort." Key replied.

 "I see, sorry. I still haven't got my memory back." I said.

 He caressed my face with his hand. "Yun Hee, it's okay if you still don't remember anything."

 "But, I feel like being a burden to everyone. I don't know anyone except for you, my parents and those maids in this mansion." I replied.

 He held my hand and brought it to his face. He gently kissed it. "Nae yeoja, don't worry about anything. You'll remember everything in time. Don't over do yourself. That's not good for you."

 I smiled. "Key, I'm so thankful that I have you." I said.

 Jonghyun's POV

 "What are you planning to do?" Taemin asked.

 "I need to talk to Yun Hee." I replied.

 "Do you know where she is? I mean, you know her address, but would she like to see you again?" Taemin asked.

 "I don't know, but what is important to me is that we should talk things. I know she still loves me." I answered.

 "Well, I have to go." Onew excused himself.

 "Leaving? Why?" Minho asked.

 "Just got a message. There's a news that our president will be visiting us this coming Saturday." Onew replied.

 "Yun Hee?" Jonghyun asked.

 Onew nodded.

 "That'll be my chance," Jonghyun said.

 "Jjong, just be careful. You know how Key hates you. He will never allow you to be near Yun Hee." Minho said.

 "I know, I will be careful. All I want is to see Yun Hee, if she's fine and happy." Jonghyun replied.

 


Short chappy. Sorry guys to disappoint you REALLY. I'm sorry for being such a bad author. :((

I'll try my best to update this fic.