Chapter 46

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

 "Ohhh~" Yun Hee groaned. She opened her eyes and she was surprised that she was on a very unfamiliar place. She sat up and saw the man
back at the hotel. "Where am I?" she asked.

 Jonghyun stood up and went over the bed. "Yun Hee, can't you remember anything about me?" Jonghyun asked.

 "I don't even know you," Yun Hee replied.

 Jonghyun sighed. "I'm Kim Jonghyun, please at least remember anything about me. Even just when I saved you." he said.

 "I'm sorry Mister, but please take me back home," Yun Hee said. "My fiancee might be worried about me,"

 "Who, Key?" Jonghyun asked.

 "You know him? Are you acquianted to him?" Yun Hee smiled.

 "No,"

 "Then, you kidnapped me, don't you!?" Yun Hee said.

 "Yun Hee, I did not intend to do this. But when I heard that you are going to get married with Key, I had to do this. I want you to at least remember me. I want you to remember everything that happened between us. Then that's the time you need to choose between Key and me, it's unfair that Key is with you and you remember only him, but what about me? Once you remember everything and still choose him over me, that's the time I will set you free," Jonghyun said.

 Yun Hee can see the sadness in Jonghyun's eyes. 'Looks can be deceiving!' she reminded herself.

 "Yun Hee," he held her hand but she pulled away.

 "I wanna go home!" she said and stood up. She went outside the house and she was surprised to see that there's no where to go. It was a small island located in the middle of the sea.

 Jonghyun followed her. "I'm sorry, but no matter how much you tried to escape, you cannot go any further." he said.

 "You, you e!!" Yun Hee screamed.

 "I'm not a pedo." Jonghyun said.

 "Whatever! I wanna go home! NOW!" YUn Hee demanded.

 "So this is your so called 'Brat' side?" Jonghyun said. "I am not going to take you home unless you remember anything about me."

 "I thought you were a nice guy but it turned out that you are not!" Yun Hee marched back to the house.

While Key.

 "Go find Yun Hee no matter what!" Key shouted.

 "Where could be my daughter be?" Mr. Park asked.

 "No matter what happened, Uncle, I'll find Yun Hee." Key said.

 "Please do," Mrs. Park said.

 "I'll be going, I have to do my own searching."

Taemin's office.

 "What?" Taemin's eyes widen upon hearing the news from Jonghyun. "Are yuo insane? You've went to your limits! If Mr. Park or Key finds out
that you took her, they'll charge you for kidnapping Yun Hee!"

 "Just listen to me Taem, I informed you because I trust you." Jonghyun said on the other line. "I know Key will ask you where I am, because
I'm the prime suspect here. When he asked you, don't tell him anything. This will be my last phone call to you, they might investigate you
knowing you are close to me, just tell Minho the same. I have to hang up, see you soon." he put down his phone.

 "Babo!" Taemin scratched his head. He immediately delete Jonghyun's number and anything that is connected to him.

 Just then Key brust in to his office followed by his secretary.

 "Sir, Mr. Kibum did not--"

 "Where's Jonghyun!?" Key asked furiously.

 'Just as what Jonghyun said,' he thought. "I don't know where he is,"

 "You, liar! I know you are close to him, speak up or I'll charge you for being his accomplice!" Key said.

 "I told you I don't know where he is!" Taemin looked at him straightly. "If you're going to charge me, go on. I'll call my lawyer and charge you for trespassing and accusing me about things I don't know! We'll see each other in court." he said calmly.

 "I-I'm going to have someone investigate you!" Key said as he left.

 "Sir, I'm sorry." his secretary said.

 Taemin smiled at her, "It's okay Jinah, it's not your fault. You can go back to your table now."

 "Thank you, Sir."

 Back at the island.

 "Here," Jonghyun brought a food to Yun Hee.

 "I don't want to eat."

 "You need to," Jonghyun said.

 "I said no!" Yun Hee glared at him.

 "Aish~ If you die because of starvation, I won't forgive myself, now eat."

 "I'd rather die!" Yun Hee said.

 "Aish~ I'm going to leave this here, just eat if you want to." Jonghyun left.

 When Yun Hee was all alone.

 'How will I be able to leave this place? How can I escape him?' she thought.

 She looked around the room. She stood up and went to the closet. She opened it and saw clothes. She checked it all, if the size of the clothes
are match for her. She was surprised to see that it does.

 'It's just a coinsidence.' she shake her head.

 She walk back to her bed and saw the side table. She pulled the drawer and saw her phone there. A glimpse of hope sparked inside her. She quickly took it and tried to open it.

 'Don't tell me the battery is dead,' she thought.

 She opened the case and saw no batter, instead there's a note. 'I took your phone's battery just in case you think of calling your so
called fiancee,'


 "Aish!" she threw her phone on the floor. "How will I be able to get out of here?"

 She looked down, "Key..." she whispered.

 Jonghyun was watching her through the one sided mirror connected to his room. He shook his head. 'She hates me really that bad eh?' He looked at her intently. 'I hope once you remember eveything you'll be able to forgive me.'

 


haven't updated this fanfic for quiet long. sorry for the short chappy. hope you understand that me is being busy lately.

comments are loved and subscribers are adored^^