Chapter 32

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

A/N : I told you guys that I was drunk HAHAHA :)) I posted chapter 33 before chapter 32 and I'm really SORRY I was DEAD drunk that's why I had some errors in posting the chapter. I hope you guys understand :)


Yun Hee's POV

 We arrive at the place in time. Minho and the others are already there.

 I look past to Minho and saw Jonghyun fixing his things.

 'Jonghyun' my heart jumped.

 Then I felt arms snaking around my waist.

 "Nae yeoja, don't ever look to any other guy." Key whispered.

 I look at him, 'He knew that I was looking at Jjong?'

 "I won't." I said.

 "Good, so let's go." he said as we walk to where they are.

 "Hey Hyung." Minho greeted.

 "Oppa." Yuri hugged Key.

 "Minho, why isn't Taemin coming with us?" I asked him.

 "Well, he is currently doing a blind date today. And I'm sure he is going to dump a girl again." Minho replied.

 "Oh, I see." I nodded.

 "So everyone here?" Key asked.

 "Ne." they all answered in unison.

 "We're going to climb up to there." Key pointed at the peak of the mountain, "I want everyone to be extra careful, don't be afraid. Don't ever look down or else you might get scared." he said.

 "So shall we start?" Jonghyun asked.

 Key looked at him, "Let's go." he said.

 Then we all started to climb the mountain. It was a long walk, everyone was chitchatting and having great time with each other. Except for me who feel uneasy. I was secretly looking at Jonghyun and everytime our eyes meet, I automatically look away from him.

 "Nae yeoja are you tired?" Key look at me. He was few steps ahead of me and I was like the rear of the group.

 "No, I'm fine so don't worry about me." I replied.

 "Guys, be careful the road here is pretty steep and you might fall." Minho shouted.

 So all of us were very extra careful, the rope that was tied to our waist was our only support. I was behind Key and Jonghyun was following me. Maybe you guys are thinking why he is behind me and not with Sekyung. Well his shoe lace was untied and he fixed it, so I was kinda ahead of him.

 "Nae yeoja, are okay?" Key look at me. He knows that I'm a bit afraid of high places.

 "Y-yeah." I replied, but my knees are shaking.

  But then, when I was taking another step, the rock I was standing suddenly fell and so am I.

 "Kyaaa~" I screamed.

 "Nae yeoja!" Key shouted.

 I was hanging and I can see from my rope that it will soon tear off away from them.

 "Key!" I screamed, I am really scared.

 "Yun Hee." He said trying to balance himself while holding the rope that is being connected to us.

 "Yun Hee!" I heard Minho shouted.

 And the two girls gasped, "Oh my gosh! Yun Hee!" Yuri screamed.

 "Just hold on a second baby!" Key shouted.

 "Kyaa!" the rope was about to tear apart.

 "Nae Yeoja!" Key said.

 "Key!" I was screaming and at the same time crying. Am I going to die?

 Then the rope ripped off.

 "Keeeeeeeeey!" I screamed.

 "YUN HEEEEEE!" I heard Key's voice.

 Everything became like a slow motion movie. 'I'm going to die.' I thought, I closed my eyes. But then I felt someone hugging me.

 I opened my eyes and it was Jonghyun.

 "Yun Hee, don't be afraid. I will fall with you." he whispered in my ears.

 I held to him tightly, not wanting him to let go. I feel safe inside his arms. Its as if I don't have to be afraid of anything.

 Jonghyun's POV

 When I saw Yun Hee's rope ripped off. I instantly jumped out.

 "Jonghyun!" I heard Sekyung's voice but I didn't mind.

 All I care that time is Yun Hee. I managed to grab her waist and pull her closer to me.

 She's still crying, she's scared. I held her tightly.

 "Yun Hee, don't be afraid. I will fall with you." I whispered to her ears.

 Then we fell into the water. When we both floated.

 "Are you okay?" I asked her.

 She was still holding me, "Jjong." she looked at me.

 Seeing her sad eyes makes me upset, "Don't worry Yun Hee I will be here for you okay?" I said.

 She nodded.

 We swim back to land. I look up and saw that we fell really freaking high. Its a miracle that we're still alive and we fell down to the water.

 "Yun Hee, there's a cave over here." I pointed.

 She just look at me and followed me inside.

 "I'm going to get some woods to make fire, okay?" I said.

 She nodded then I stood up and get some wood.

 When I come back, I quickly make a fire.

 "I thinks we should figure out how we can go back to the camp." I said.

 "Yeah." she said looking at the fire.

 I searched for my phone but unfortunately, I remember giving it to Sekyung.

 "Do you have cellphone?" I asked.

 "I guess so." she replied searching for her pocket. "Here." she handed it over to me.

 "Okay." I checked it.

 But when I see that there's no signal at all.

 "Damn! There's no signal at all!" I kick rock and it hurts me, "Ouch!"

 She look at me, "Jjong, just sit here and feel the warmth of the fire." she said.

 I sat down beside her, "I think we should change our clothes, we need to dry it or else we will be both catch a cold." I said.

 "But we don't have any spare clothes." she replied.

 I look at my bag and saw a white sweatshirt and a boxer.

 I sighed.

 "Maybe this will do." I said.

 "What could a single sweatshirt and boxer do?" she asked.

 "Just wear this sweatshirt and I'll just wear the boxer." I replied.

 I turned the opposite way so I won't see her body while she's changing.

 "Kim Jonghyun, don't you ever peek." she said.

 "I won't," I replied "you know how much I respect you." I said.

 I was only wearing my boxer short so it was kinda uneasy for me.

 "I'm done changing." she said.

 Then we both sat down in front of the fire, facing each other. I stared at, she's still gorgeous.

 "What?" she asked.

 "Nothing." I replied.

 "Jonghyun, are we going to be able to get out of here?" she asked.

 "Of course." I replied, "But for the meantime, I think we should sleep here." I said, "I have a sleeping bag there adnd it's not wet at all, you can use that." I said.

 She look at me, "Thank you." she said.

 "For what?" I asked.

 "For saving me, maybe if you didn't do that, I might be dead or alone here." she replied.

 I smiled at her, "I told you, I will fall with you." I said.

 She look at me, I can see that she's confused.

 "I still like you Yun Hee." I whispered but loud enough for her to hear.

 


HAPPY LEGAL DAY TO ME~

JUNE 21, NOW I'M FREAKING LEGAL!!! HOORAAAYY!