Chapter 4

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

Jonghyun's POV

 "Taemin! Why are you too early?" I asked.

 "Wanted to see her." he replied, "Where is she anyway? Is she still sleeping?" he asked.

 Then Hana showed up.

 "Hana!" Taemin said.

 "Taemin?" she said.

 "Good, you still remember me." he smiled, then he rushed and over her to lean closer but Hana slightly backed off.

 "Yah! Taemin you're scaring her." I said.
 
 "I'm not." he then turned back to Hana, "I'm not right?" he then pouted.

 "Ani." she said, she was blushing.

 "Taemin, enough!" I said, "Where's yor brother?" I asked.

 "Minho? You know where he usually hangs out." he replied.

 "He's there again? Does he even go home?" I said.

 "There's nothing new about that, he spend a lot of time there than at our house." he replied, "Hana are you free stoday? Don't you have anything to do?" Taemin asked.

 "I'm free." she answered.

 "Can we hang out together, I mean go out today?" he asked.

 "Yah! Taemin! Why are you asking her out?" I asked.

 "Coz I like her." he replied.

 Taemin's POV

 I saw rage in Jonghyun's eyes.

 "What don't tell me I'm not allowed to like girls." I said.

 "Whatever." he replied and turned to Hana, "You want to go with him?" he asked.

 Hana did not replied.

 "Okay, what about Hana and I will just take a walk and we'll meet you up where Minho is." I suggested.

 "Is it okay with you Hana?" Jonghyun asked.

 "Y-yeah." she replied.

 "Okay, let's meet up there at lunch time." I said, "Hana, I'll wait for you at the car."

 I left and waited fo her, not too long Hana came out wearing a cute pink dress. I was stunned by her gorgeousness, even though it was just a simple dress yet she's outstanding. How come Jonghyun is not attracted to her? He really love Sekyung that much?

 "Let's go." I said and opened the front door seat for her then I entered the car also.

 "Where do you want to go?" I asked.

 "I-I don't know, I'm not familiar with this place." she replied.

 "Let's just go to the park." I said.

 We stopped by at the coffee shop to buy something to drink and eat.

 She was too quiet, she barely speak. Does this girl doesn't speak at all?

 When we reach the park we sat down at the bench.

 "Hana, do you really lost your memory?" I asked.

 She just looked at me.

 "Hana, don't get me wrong." I said, "I'm just the type of guy who somehow knows something."

 "What do you mean?" she asked.

 "Nothing, there might be something you wanted to tell me." I said bluntly.

 "I don't know what you're talking about." she replied.

 "You want me to tell?" I asked.

 I saw her gulped.

 "Park Yun Hee is your real name right?" I said.

 Yun Hee's POV

 It was like a bomb in my ears, he know me! But how did he?

 "I think you remember." he said while nodding.

 I just looked at him.

 "Okay, maybe your thinking how the hell I know your name." he said, "I once saw with your family, there was this celebaration at your mansion. Yun Hee, why are you lying to Jonghyun?" he asked.

 I didn't know what to say. Who is he, really? Did he brought me here to investigate?

 "Caught your own tounge?" he said.

 "I'm sorry if I'm lying toward to Jonghyun. But I-- I just don't want to go home yet." I started to tear up as my past started to linger again, "I don't want to lie, really. It's unintentional, I really don't want to go home yet. I want to run away from my past, I want to forget everything."

 "Don't worry, I won't tell him. I'll keep this a secret." he said.

 I look back at him, he was leaning too close. Only two inch away from hi face.

 "Don't worry Yun Hee, I promise not to tell him or anyone. Not even my father." he said, "Ever since I first saw you, I started liking you. Remember your family's business grand opening, we celebarted it at your mansion."

 Flashback

 "Doll, thi is Mr. Lee" your papa introduced you to a good looking man.

 "Nice to meet you sir." I said.

 "Don't call me sir, just call me uncle." he said, "Oh, by the way you see that guy over there? That's my son Taemin. Hope the two of you will be friend."

 When I was walking alone searching for the guy I loved I bumped into someone.

 "I'm sorry." I said.

 "It's okay." he replied, "By the way I'm Lee Taemin."

 "I'm Park Yun Hee," I replied withot looking at him, "please excuse me." then I left.


 END

 "You mean you are Lee Taemin? Mr. Lee's son?" I asked.

 "Yes and I am the guy whom you bumped into that night." he replied.

 "You wouldn't tell anyone right? Especially your dad or my family." I said.

 "I promise, I won't tell anyone." he replied.

 "Thank you." I said.

 "Don't cry anymore okay?" then he wiped your tears.

 


just another update, I'll update again later. Still writing a new chapter for my other fic :) Comment and subscribe

kamsahamnida