chapter 2

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

 Yun Hee's POV

 I slowly opened my eyes, it's a bit blurry. Am I dead? Am I in heaven now? But why does my head hurts? I thought if you're dead you won't feel any pain. I tried sitting up.

 "I see you're up." I heard a voice.

 I look up to where the voice came from. And I saw a good looking guy standing in front of the door. He was holding a tray with foods on it.

 "Who are you? Where am I?" I asked.

 "I'm Kim Jonghyun, and you're at my house." he replied and slowly he walks towards the bed, "How about you? Who are you?" he asked.

 I'm still alive then.

 "I don't know." I said, tears started forming in my eyes. At this time all I wanted to do is to forget everything that happened to me.

 "What do you mean? Can't you remember anything?" he asked.

 I shook my head, I don't want to go back home. I still don't want to. I don't want to face my parents, my friends not even the person I love.

 "Okay." he said, "Maybe I'll just report this to the police."

 "No!" I said.

 He looked at me confused, "No? Why don't you wanna go home to your family? That way you can recover sooner or later." he said.

 "Please, I don't want to go back home." I shook my head and tears began flowing like river.

 Jonghyun's POV

 Shoot! What did I just do? She's crying, what shoud I do?

 I sat down beside her and patted her shoulders, "Hey don't cry." I said, "Okay, I won't report this to the police. Just stop crying."

 She tried to stop her tears.

 "Here, eat this you need to gain enough energy." I said.

 "Thanks." she replied without looking at me. Maybe there's no harm if I let her stay here at my house. It would be a bad act if I let her go wander around the streets without her memories.

 I throw a last look at her and she was eating slowly, then I left. I took a quick shower, and when I'm done I heard my phone rang I pick it up.

 "Hello? Oh, Taemin what is it? Now? I can't just go out today. No, she's not the reason. Something just came up. It's not that, I'm not ready to take over our business. Sure, next time. Bye." I hung up.

 I went to my room to get some clothes, without thinking of course.

 "Kyaaa~" I heard a girls scream, I look at her and she was covering her eyes. I forgot, she was inside my room and I'm half only a piece of towel is covering my sensitive part. I ran out.

 "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or anything. I forgot that you were there. I just need some towel." I said while standing behind the door.

 Then the door opened, "You can go inside, sorry." she said, she wasn't looking at me she was looking at the floor.

 "I'll be quick." I said

 Yun Hee's POV

 I just saw a stranger half . Yun Hee stay calm. But I say he has a perfect body. Yah! Yun Hee, shut up! I stood there for five minutes waiting for him to finish dressing up.

 Then the door opened, "I'm sorry." he said.

 "It's okay, I shouldn't have screamed." I said, "You own this house and I'm just a some kind of an orphan here."

 "You still can't remember anything?" he asked.

 "Yes." I nodded.

 "Then let's think a name that will suit you." he said, "What do you think should I call you?"

 I shrugged my shoulders.

 "What about Hana?" he said, "Yeah, Hana suits you."

 "Okay."

 "Okay from now on until you remember your memories, you'll be Hana." he said smiling, "Hana, I'm Kim Jonghyun it's nice meeting you."

 "Nice to meet you too Jonghyun." I said.

 "Don't be shy, feel at home. You can be informal to me you know." he said.

 I nodded.

 "By the way, you're clothes are dry now. It's over there." he pointed at the dress, "you can take a shower and we will buy you some clothes to wear."

 That's the time I realize I wasn't wearing my clothes, I was wearing a long sleeve polo just enough to cover my private parts. I looked at him at a confused look.

 "Don't worry I didn't see anything. I swear, I covered my eyes. I didn't do anything ert." he said, he can't even look at my eyes. And he is even blushing.

 "I believe you." I said, and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jonghyun's POV

 Here at the mall and we're buying her some clothes. She wasn't that picky, she actually just picked at least three different shirt and shorts. I was the one who picked all the clothes for her.

 "That's too many, I don't need much." she said.

 "It's okay, don't worry I'll be the one to pay." I said.

 "But that's too much." she said.

 Then someone called my name, "Jonghyun!" crap, don't tell me it's him.

 I turned around and saw Taemin, he was waving and walk-running towards us.

 "I thought you were busy and you don't have enough time to go out." he said.

 "Well, sort of." I said.

 Then he noticed the girl standing beside me, "Who is she?" he asked pointing at Hana.

 "Oh, yeah. Taemin meet Hana, Hana this is Taemin." I said introducing them both to each other.

 "Annyeong haseyo, I'm Hana." she said.

 "Annyeong, hope we can be friends Hana." he smiled, then looked at me with a confuse look.

 "It's a long story Taem." I said.

 "Willing to listen bro." he said.

 "Hana, let's eat over there." I said.

 We went inside the resto and the waiter took our orders.

 "Hey, Jonghyun tell me is she the one you replaced 'her'?" he asked.

 "No, we both know that I'm still in love with her." I paused.

 "Then who is she really?" he asked.

 "Hana? I found her last night at the shore while I was strolling down." I said.

 "Then?" he said.

 "Then what? I helped her and did everything I can do." I said.

 He just looked at me.

 "Well it's the truth." I said.

 "He is telling you the truth." I heard her speak.

 Taemin looked at her, "She's cute Jjong, how come you found a sweet angel on the shore?" he said.

 She blushed lightly.

 "Taemin, you're embarassing her." I said.

 "I'm just stating the truth." he replied.

 "Cut it out Taemin." I said.

 "It's okay." she said.

 After that we ate the food we ordered.

 "So you guys are going home?" Taemin asked.

 "Yeah, she still need to get some rest." I said.

 "I see, by the way don't you want to see your parents Jonghyun? I mean your mom told me to tell you that you must attend the dinner this evening." he said.

 "Tell her I'm nowhere to be found." I said.

 "Okay." he said, "Well I better be get going, Hana nice meeting you." he said and left us.

 

 


I'm still at the hospital, the nurses are all nice to me. I just hate the food here and it's so freaking cold. One of the nurse told me not to use my laptop but  when she saw what I was doing she hang around at my room all the time, she said she like reading my It started with a Promise  lmao :)) anyway update for my second fic :)