Chapter 30

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You


Yun Hee's POV

 Key asked me to accompany him for shopping. This guy really loves shopping.

 "Nae yeoja, I think this dress will look good on you." he said smiling, "Try this on." he handed it to me.

 "But I have plenty of dress in my closet." I said.

 "Aish~ just try this on, araso?" he said.

 "Okay." I surrender.

 I put on a lavender dress. It was pretty just like what he said.

 "See, that really looks good on you." he said then turned to the saleslady, "We will take that."

 "Yes sir." the saleslady bowed.

 Then he walks towards me.

 "This will complete the set." he said and put a necklace around my neck.

 I look at it and it has a little locket pendant.

 I smiled, "Locket?"

 "Yes, coz I'm your Key." he smiled.

 I lightly punch his arms, "Sill you, you will always be my key." I said.

 Then he gave me a tight squish, "I really hope that I'm your one and only key." he said.

 "Key." I took his face with my hand, "You will always be, we're going to be married after 3 months remember? Then we will have a baby which will be our little keys and lockets." I said.

 He smiled, "Then let's make one now."

 "Yah! !" I poke him.

 Jonghyun's POV

 "Hey hey, Jjong!" I heard Taemin.

 "Yo Taem what's up?" I tapped his shoulder.

 "Nothing really, my father decided to held a party here as you can see." Taemin replied.

 I Laughed, "Yeah, and I can see a lot of pretty ladies here." I winked at him.

 I heard him sigh, "There's only one person I like Jjong and you know who she is." he said.

 "Hey Taemin, Jonghyun." Minho approached us.

 "Hey, why are you here?" I asked.

 "That's because this place is where I live." Minho replied.

 "I'm not used seeing you attending gathering like this." I said.

 "Psh~ shut up." he said, "Anyway, did you guys see her?" Minho asked.

 "See who?" I asked.

 "Well yes and it makes me sad seeing her with him." Taemin's voice sounds sad.

 "Who?" I asked confused.

 "It's not of your business." Taemin replied, "You once took her away from me." he said.

 "Who really is it?" I asked again.

 "Just wait and see." Minho said.

 Then when someone called them, they both left me. I was alone wandering around, so I decided to go to the balcony.

 I sighed, 'It's sad being alone.' I thought.

 Then my eyes look around and saw a familiar figure.

 'Yun Hee.' my heart skipped.

 Then she look at where I am. She grazes past me, she grows more distant, the girl I used to love. No, the girl I still

 'Still what?' I asked myself.

 Then she looks back at me with her back turned, I feel somewhat pitiful.

 She grazes pass me while holding into Key's hand. She grows more beautiful since the last time I saw her.

 Why do I feel like this? It's like a part of me is being torn apart seeing Yun Hee with another man. Do I still love her?

 "Hyung are you okay?" I heard Taemin's voice.

 I look at him and shook my head, "I don't understand myself." I said, "Why do my heart say the opposite thing what my mind wants me to do?" I asked.

 "You still love her." he replied, "You still haven't forgotten about her."

 


Sry for not updating for too long, I was kinda looking for inspiration for this fic. REALLY HAVING A HARD TIME. hope you guys will understand me, thanks for the comments and subscription.

FOR MVP's out there who loves or shining SHINee DUBU LEADER ONEW check this out new fic

Stranger's Bride