chapter 5

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

Jonghyun's POV

 "Hey Minho!" I shouted.

 "Oh, Hyung!" he rushed into me, "What are you doing here?"

 "Taemin aid you're here and we decided to meet up here." I paused, "And maybe we can all go out together."

 "You know Taemin and I don't drink." he said.

 "We're not going to drink." I said.

 "Okay." he replied, "When will he arrive?"

 "Before lunch." I answered.

 "Hey! Choi Minho! Mind putting your a back here!" someone shouted.

 "Yeah! Coming!" he shouted back, "Hyung just sit over there, we just need to finish our game." then he left.

 After long waiting Minho finished their game. Just exaclty Taemin and Hana showed up.

 "Just in time." I said.

 "Who is she Taemin?" Minho asked looking at Hana, while wiping his face with a clean towel.

 "Oh, yeah hyung, this is Hana. Hana this is Choi Minho, my brother." he introduce them to each other.

 "Don't tell me Taemin that this is your girlfriend." Minho said wide-eyed.


 "No, she lives with Jonghyun-hyung." Taemin replied.

 Then he turned to me, "So this is your new girl Jonghyun?" he asked.

 "She's not my new girl, it's a long story. I'll tell you later." I said.

 "Taemin-oppa isn't your last name Lee?" she asked.

 "Oh, yeah about that. Minho-hyung is not my real brother he was adopted by my parents. But instead of using Lee he chose to use his own last name, Choi." Taemin explained.

 "Hey, let's get going bet Hana is hungry now." I said.

 When we reach the mall, we went to the first resto we saw. I told Minho how I found Hana on the shore, the reason why I kept her. That she lost her memory.

 "Oh, she has an amnesia." Minho said.

 "Yeah," I answered, "now you understand that she is actually not my girl."

 "Aren't you somehow attracted to Hana? I mean look she's pretty." Minho said.

 "It's Sekyung whom I loved." I said.

 "You still have feelings towards to girl that left you without any explanation." Minho said.

 Yun Hee's POV

 "Yeah." Jonghyun replied.

 So Jonghyun is still in love with that girl, but why did they split up?

 "Speaking of, isn't that Shin Sekyunh?" Taemin pointed at the girl

 "Sekyung!" Jonghyun said, he stood up and ran as fast as he could as soon as he noticed it was Sekyung. He rushed out of the resto with a speed of a lightning.

 Jonghyun's POV

 "SeKyung!" I shouted, then the girl I had my eyes on turned around.

 "Sekyung!" I said while hugging her, tears started to fall down my eyes. How I miss her.

 "Jonghyun, what are you doing?" she said trying to escape from my tight hug.

 "Sekyung, I miss you so much!" I said looking at her.

 "Stop it Jonghyun, you're making a scene." she said pulling away herself, "Leave me alone." she said and run away.

 "Se Kyung!" I shouted, I fell on my knees still crying. Tears like river flows down my eyes.

 I don't care if people see me crying, I don't care what they say. I'm hoping she will comeback and tell me that she still loves me and everything she said was just a big joke to test me. That our relationship is not over.

 "Jonghyun." I heard Minho's voice.

 I stood up without looking at him, then I ran as fast as I could. I want to get away from all of these. It hurts.

 Sekyung, what have I done to you? What made you leave me? I thought you love me, you said you'll never leave me. You promised me that we will be forever together. But why did you do this? Why did you left me here all alone?

 Park's Residence

 "Find my daughter!" Mr. Park's voice was like a thunder.

 "But sir she's nowhere to find--" the man stuttered.

 "Find her or else! I don't want to hear excuses!" he shouted.

 Then Mrs. Park went inside the room, "Honey, don't shout." then she turned to his husbands' men, "You can leave now. Please find my daughter no matter what." she said pleading.

 "Yes ma'am." then he left.

 "Doll," Mr. Park uttered and tears roll down his face, "where is my doll? What have I done to her to leave us?" he asked.

 "Honey, you didn't do anything wrong. Maybe she just wanted to live on her own for a while. You know what she's been through." she said calmly.

 "Does he know about what happened to Yun Hee?" he asked.

 "He still doesn't know neither his family." she asnwered.

 "Call him! I have to speak with that man!" Mr. Park said.

 


kyaa~ update here. Thank you again for reading my new fic. I really appreciate it a lot. I'm out of the hospital yet I'm still sick. That's the reason why I'm not able to update :)

thankyou for your patience :)