Chapter 43

In This World .. Let Me Only Love You

 Key's POV

 "Hey Key, is this you?" Yun Hee asked as she scan some photo albums.

 I sat down beside her and look at it. "Yeah, that's me."

 "You're cute." she said looking at me.
 
 "No wonder you fell for me." I said.

 "You're full of yourself, aren't you?" she said.

 I laughed and kissed her forehead.

 Then there's a picture which fell from the album. I picked it up and look who it was. I was surprise to see Jonghyun's picture with her.

 "What's that?" she asked.

 I was thinking whether to tell her about Jonghyun. 'Should I or shouldn't I?' I thought.

 I looked at her and smiled. "It's nothing." I want her to remember on her own about our past. I don't want to help her completely. This might be the reason she will leave me again. And I can't just take that.

 "Okay," she focused her attention back to the album. "Who's this?"

 I glanced at it and saw Jessica's picture with us. "It's Jessica, my ex-girlfriend." I looked at her and saw her pouting. I chuckled. "Why are you pouting?"

 "I'm jealous. I didn't know anything about her. You didn't told me anything about her."

 "When we were together, you and I are just friends. But when she left me, you caught me and taught me to fall in love again."

 "But still I'm jealous." she said closing the album.

 "Aigoo~ nae yeoja is acting cute." I pinched her cheeks.

 "That hurts." she rubbed her face.

 "Cause you're cute, baby." I said.

 She looked away. 'Aish~ why is she being so childish this days?' I thought. I, then held her chin and turned it facing me. I looked deeply in her eyes. Her deep hazel-golden like eyes which mesmerizes me a lot. I moved my head towards her and my lips touched hers. I kissed her tenderly. Letting her feel that she is the one I love. She put her arms on my neck and I held her closer to me. She pulled away after that long kiss. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you baby." I whispered in her ears. She smiled.

 "I love you too." she replied.

 Then she rested her head on my chest, "Can I sleep here?" she asked.

 "Go on, I'll watch you sleep, nae yeoja." I said.

 She made herself comfortable in her position and slowly I heard her breathing peacefully. I brushed away the hair strands on her face. 'Baby, I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about Jonghyun. I just can't afford to lose you. I know I've been a bad man for you but I'll make it up. I promise to take care and love you.' I thought and kiss her hair.


Yun Hee's POV

 Dream

 "Yun Hee!" someone shouted.

 "Hello? Is anybody there?" I asked.

 "Yun Hee, there you are." Key took my hand.

 "Oh, Key," I smiled.

 "Yun Hee!" someone shouted again, "Don't leave me!"

 "Key, who is that?" I asked.

 "Thats no one, let's go." he said as he dragged me with him.

 "Yun Hee! Please, don't go!"


 



 I woke up, Key was also sleeping beside me. 'Who could that be?' I thought referring to the voice in my dream. That voice seemed so familiar. It's like I've heard that voice before.

 "Nae yeoja," Key murmured.

 "I'm here." I said as I lay down again on his chest.

 "I love you," he whispered in his dream.

Narrator's POV

 Saturday morning at the Oceana.

 "Good morning Mr. Kibum and Ms. Park." a cute squishy guy greeted them.

 "Who is he?" Yun Hee asked.

 Onew looked confused.

 "He is Lee Jink, but you can call him Onew." Key said. "To all of you, I want you to be nice to Yun Hee. And please bear with her, she's still sick. She temporarily lost her memory so please help her around."

 "Yes sir." they all answered in unison.

 "Let's go to my penthouse." Key said.

 "Okay," Yun Hee smiled.

 JOnghyun's POV

 Not far from that place, I stood there looking at Yun Hee. 'She's happy? Have she really chosen Key over me?' I thought. 'But still, I need to talk to her.'

 Then I received a message from Onew 'Jonghyun, please don't do anything stupid. I might lost my job because of you, araso?'

 I smiled, and texted him back. 'I won't tell that you ar involve in helping me, Jinki. Don't worry, all I want is to talk to Yun Hee. Thank you anyway. Oh, by the way erase my number and messages, this might be the reason for you to be dismiss. But please inform me if Yun Hee is alone.'

 I went to my car and waited for Onew's message.

 As I wait inside the car, I looked at Yun Hee's pictures with me. I smiled, our past started to linger causing me to shed tears. 'Yun Hee, if only I had pushed away Se Kyung that time. If only I tried to do things right. If only I pursue myself on finding you, we might end up together, right?' I thought.

 Key's POV

 "Nae Yeoja, do you want to eat?" I asked.

 She was standing at the terrace, her mind seemed to be preoccupied by something as she looks at the sea.

 I stood beside her and hugged her from the back. "What are you thinking?" I whispered in her ears.

 "Something reminds me of a sea. Did something happened to me at the sea back then?" she asked.

 "Yeah, you drowned there and it took us a long time to find you." I replied.

 "I see." Yun Hee replied.

 "Is there something else bothering you?" I asked.

 She shook her head. "I wish I could remember everything now."

 I turned her around so she's facing me, I lean in closer and kissed her fore head. "Nae yeoja, don't rush things. You'll remember everything soon."

 "I just feel like I'm useless." she said.

 I cupped her face, "You are not useless,"

 "How can you say that?" she asked.

 I thought for a while and looked her straightly in her eyes. "You are not useless because without you I won't be here. There will be no more reason for me to smile. you are my energy, you gave me strength, you are my everything." I smiled at her causing her to smile back.

 "Thank you Key." she kissed me on my cheeks.

 


Update. hehehe. thanks to Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum for taking all the bad vibes away. They really brighten up my day. So here's a long chapter for you guys. Hope you like the update. So what do you think?

Comments are loved and subscribers are adored.