Feelings (part 2)

Heal This Heart

At Exo's House..

 

(D.O's POV)

We just got back from the mall, I went to my room and take my bath. After a long refreshing bath, i went to the living room to check the boys. Well like always, Baekyun and Chen are busy teasing Tao with his gucci while Kai were sleeping. Well i'm not sure if he's sleeping or ......... okay, he's sleeping. Lay is dancing, Luhan and Sehun are playing the video games while Xiu MIn is eating.. kris is surfing the net like always with Suho. Aigoo.. all of them are busy!  i was busy with my on thinking of how to tell the guys about my feeling toward hana,

then suddenly.. "Is there something wrong,D.O?" chanyeol asked me. *where this boy came from? aigoo* i thought. "uh.. hi chanyeol. uhm.. i've something to tell you guys.." i replied. He nodded and said " okay then.. GUYS! ATTENTION!! D.O has something important to tell us! and please wake Kai up." I smiled at chanyeol and said " okay guys.. uhmm..." all of them are staring at me.

i gulped and continued "Maybe some of you are aware of this and maybe some of you are not. Well.. just so you know.. i have a crush on someone...." "is it Park Han Na?" Lay asked me. i grins and nod in agreement. Hmm.. strange, all of them seems...... "WE KNEW IT DO KYUNGSOO" all of them shout in unison. i blinked my eyes for the couple of times and blushed "aigoo... is it so obvious?" i asked. they nodded and laughed. i laugh with them.

"Well, D.O if you do like her THAT much, just confess alright? if you're to shy to do so, just make something that shows her that you really do like her. Make a move man!" Chanyeol said. All of them nodded. "Make a move? hmm.. what should i do? you guys got to help me on this!" i said. Kris just laughed at me and said " We'll help you okay? we will." *ahh glad that i have these boys with me.* i thought and smile at them.

-End Of D.O's POV-

 

Enic High School.

 

-All the girl and boys are in their classes, paying attention on what their teachers are teaching-

*Ring Ding Dong~*

"All students, please go to the auditorium hall now."

*Ring Ding Dong~*

-All the students lined up and headed to the auditorium hall- 

 

Auditorium Hall

 

"Hey Rilli, Hana, Krywa!! Over here!" Nummie shout. The girls just nod and heads to nuvic. A minute later, Exo came and make their way to Effection. "Hello ladies" Tao said and wink. The girls just giggles and shook their heads. "Ahem.. attention students!" Mr. Kim said. "Sorry for disturbing you guys. I have one important and interesting news to tell you" he smile and look at all the students. They looks so curious and some of them are excited.

Then,he continued "As i were saying, the important news is.... We're having a sport's day in two weeks time!!!" he said and clapping his hands. The students cheered excitedly. "There,there kids! Practice starts tomorrow evening at the school's feild. And for those who wants to anticipate, please give your names to Ms. Boa afterschool or tomorrow morning. As for the first grades, you practice is on tuesday. Which is tomorrow. For the secondth grades, your practice is on wednesday and Thursday  is for the third grades. Are you clear?" "NAE SEONGSAENIM!!" all the students said in unison.

Mr. Kim smiled and said "Good, if that so, you guys may go to your respective classes. Thank you." with that, all the students headed out from the auditorium hall. "Kyaaaaa!! i'm so excited! Sport's day guys! haha! are you excited,rilli?" Nuvic beams and asked rilli. "nae! i'll be participating for the 400 metres and high jump!" Rilli said and grins. "Whoaa! chill out you two! We'll be participte as well! so see you on thursday okay nuvic? and Rilli, see you on the sport's day! fighting!" Kris said and smiled to the girls.

The practice went well, Nuvic is participating for 100x2 metres with chanyeol and high jump and netball. While Rilli is participating for 400 metres and high jump. As for Hana and Krywa, they didn't participate in anything cause they prefer to cheers for the girls and EXO. As for Exo, most of them are on the soccer team. While kris is on the basketball and Chanyeol is participating in 100x2 with nuvic. And baekhyun is participating in 400 metres and soccer.