Movie.

Heal This Heart
At the TGV's counter..


"Hyung! Have you buy the tickets? What movie that we'll be watching?" Tao asked curiously. Kris smirk and shows Tao the tickets. "Oh my gucci!!! Hyung! *whispers* my sister is underage okay?!" Tao glanced at the others and look back at kris "and the others too!" He continued. Kris pats Tao's shoulder and said "dude, I'm a underage myself,okay? Chill out. Its not like there's a scene or something." Kris said and rolled his eyes."Beside, your lovely sister and the others doesn't even look like they're underage though." Kris said.


"Yah! But there's a kiss scene you stupid! And I'm not gonna let my innocent Rilli watch that! Its forbidden! She'll she'll.. Urgh!" Said Tao while messing up his hair and glared at kris. "Hey, watch your mouth! Its okay! Like I said earlier, there's no scenes. So its fine. Aish, palli kaja! The others are waiting." Said kris. "But- urgh. Fine" tao said. "Yah! What took you so long huh?" Yelled Hanna. *i wonder why D.O likes her* kris thought. "Uh? Please lower you voice,young lady. Anyway, sorry for the wait. Tao.. Well tao is being tao." Said kris.


Nuvic just rolled her eyes and pulled Kris's hand. "Kaja, the movie will starts soon." She said. "Ah unnie!" Krywa said. The others turns around and look at krywa. "Well... Don't you think we should buy some popcorns?" Krywa continued. "Ah!!!! Popcorns! Okay, I'll buy it. Hey big eyes man, come with me!" Hanna yelled. D.O look at hanna "nae? Are you asking me to accompany... You?" He asked. Hanna smiled and said "duhh.. Obviously" "then kaja!!" D.O said excitedly. "D.O,Hanna! Wait!" Said Rilli. "Yes princess?" Hanna asked. "Well.. Can you buy me an ic-" "no" rilli were about to asked hanna to buy her some ice creams, but was interrupted by D.O "no,no. You've had enough ice cream,lil princess. So no more ice cream!" D.O continued. "Jeez, arraso! Just don't look at me with your giant eyes,please? Its freaking me out!" Rilli said and pouted.


Luhan chuckled and said " there,there princess! I'll buy you an ice cream after this,okay?" Rilli grins and said "thanks Luhan-ge!!!!! And everyone please, stop calling me princess!" "But your highness, you're a princess in our heart~" tao teased. "O..kay! Guys! Palli! The movie will starts soon! Hanna and D.O, go and buy some popcorns for us. We'll be waiting in there" nuvic said. Hanna and D.O went to buys some popcorns while the others are heading to the cinema.



In the cinema..


Kris said "Chanyeol and Nuvic, you guys will seat besides me. Baekhyun and Rilli at the front, krywa and Kai there *points at the seats* luhan and sehun there, bla..bla.." The others nods and take their seats beside their partners. "Hey, why can't I seat with my girls?" Nuvic asked. "Because.. I want to seat with you. I bet chanyeol too. Right channie?" Kris said and glanced at chanyeol. "Uh?" Chanyeol asked. Nuvic just chuckled and said "its nothing yeollie!" A few minutes later, D.O and Hanna comes and gives the others the popcorns that they just bought and head to their seats.

*the movie's start*
"Hey kris.." Nuvic tugged kris's shirt. "Hmm?" Kris hum. "We're not watching some scary movie aren't we? Cause rilli and Krywa are a cry babies y'know? They gets scared so easily. Especially krywa. She's a maknae after all." Nuvic said with a worried look plastern on her face. Kris chuckled and said "don't worry. Its not a scary movie. I know what will happen if those two cry babies watch a scary movie. They'll scream non stop and I wouldn't want to hear Rilli's highnotes! Its as the same as chen's and baekhyun's! We'll be deaf for sure if that happens. Anyway, we're watching a love story movie. Its so sad and tragic. Tsk" kris said. "Yah! You're exaggerating! Hahaha! Aaah love story. Okay. Tragic? Wow that's sounds.... Boring." Nuvic said and giggles.Kris just rolled his eyes focused on the screen. Meanwhile, chanyeol is busy playing with his popcorn. *love story? I want to watch an action movie! Aish!* he thought.


An hour later..



(chanyeol's POV)

I was so bored and decided to sleep but then I saw baekhyun, were staring at Rilli without even blinking his eyes. "What's wrong with him?" I mumbled. "Hmm?" Nuvic hummed. "Uh? Oh look!" I throws some popcorns to baekhyun. "Yah!" He yelled and looked around. "Shhh!!" Some people said to baekhyun. I hide myself with the popcorn's bucket and giggles while nuvic just stared at me in confusion. "Whaat?" I asked. "What was that for?" She replied. Obviously confused. I chuckled and said "look at baekhyun *points at baekhyun* he was staring at rilli for.. I don't know.. For almost 15 minutes maybe." I said and shrug.

Nuvic just look at baekhyun and gasp. "Omo you're right! I have to save rilli! Or else that bacon will eat her!!" She said. I laughed at her innocent words and said "pabo, he won't do that okay? Anyway.. I think baekhyun... Likes her. You see, he can't take his eyes off rilli!" Nuvic look at baekhyun again and said " yeah.." "Come on, join me! Let's throws popcorns to baekhyun!" I said. "Besides, this movie is boring." I continued. "Sirheo!" She replied. "Though this movie IS boring, but I won't join you to do that. Its rude. And what if it'll hurts rilli? Hmm?" Nuvic replied. I giggles and said "up to you" the suddenly nuvic grabs some of my popcorns and throw it to D.O. "Ouch my eyes!!" D.O yelled. "shhh!" some people hushed. " Sirheo huh? Look who's throwing the popcorns now?" I said and smirk.

Nuvic looked at me and giggled "I'm sorry! It just, D.O is staring at Hanna. And I were so scared cause well.. You know how big D.O's eyes are. So I.... Yeah.. Throws the popcorns at him and it hit his giant eyes! omg strike! Hahaha" we were laughing so hard at our stupid action and keeps throwing the popcorns to baekhyun and D.O the suddenly Kris snatched the popcorn's bucket from us and said "stop throwing popcorns at them or else you'll get caught by the security guards! Now, watch the movie or get out from here!" Kris said. *Gosh.. He's mad.* I thought. "Mian." Nuvic said and looked back at me and giggled. I smiled at her and continue watching the movie.

(End of chanyeol's POV) 


(Kai's POV)

I can see chanyeol hyung and nuvic were throwing popcorns to baekhyun and D.O. Its fun though. *Aish, how I wish I can sit with chanyeol and nuvic so that I can join them.*I thought. The suddenly, I feels that there's someone is looking at me. I took at quick glance at that 'someone' and I saw its Krywa. *aish this ice princess* "I know that I'm handsome. But do you have to stare at me like that? Do you want my autograph? I can give you after this." I said and smirk. "Huh? I-- I..... Don't know what are you talking about." She replied and blushed the she looked away. I just smirked then suddenly I heard nuvic screams. "Yah!!! Rilli!! Hanna!! Krywa!! Your innocent eyes! Omg this is a kiss scene!!! Baekhyun-ssi! Covers rilli eyes!! Palli!!!! D.O!! Covers hanna's!!!! And kai!!!!! Covers krywa's eyes!!!!!!!!" She yelled.

I was so shocked and covers krywa's eyes. *what's wrong with her?* I thought. I can see that chanyeol is covering nuvic's eyes and kris hyung cupping . I can't help but laugh. When the kiss scene has ended I can hear nuvic is nagging at kris while chanyeol is covering his ears. Then suddenly kris cupped nuvic's mouth again and glares at her. Then kris yelled "sorry everyone. This won't happen again" I rolled my eyes. I can feel that krywa is staring at me..... Again.

I look at her and said. "Busted! See! You're staring at me! Am I too handsome to resist?" She were shocked and said "mian kai-ssi. I-- I... Well.. Uhm.. The kiss scene has ended,right? You can take your hands off now." She replied. I took my hands off and said "do you have to call me "kai-ssi" everytime? Why do you have to be so polite and nice? Can you at least say no or fight back when people are bullying you or something?!" I said. I don't really know why I said that though. She gulped and looked down and said "sorry.. Kai-s.. Kai." I was annoyed and just focused at the screen. Feeling guilty at krywa. *Urgh stupid kai! I'm sorry krywa, I just... Nevermind* I thought.

(End of kai's POV)








Do comment and subribe! hehe thanks for read my ff !! Love you readers! ... -NURIE- xoxo