B.A.P

Heal This Heart

B.A.P's House..

 

It has been two days since the fight. Its tuesday, tuesday means its a school day. But yeah, BAP is being BAP, a school's hottie badass. They ditched school, too lazy to wake up and too lazy to study. So they stayed at home instead.

"Yo, Dae! wake that lazy yongguk up! tell him that the foods are ready." Himchan ordered. Daehyun nodded and do as Himchan says. "Yah hyung! ilreona!" Daehyun says as he dashed in to Yongguk's room. "uhm.. i'm not 5 minutes mom!!" Yongguk mumbles to himself, half-awake. "Mom? Yah hyung! ppalli ilreona! The foods are ready!" Daehyun shout and throws a pillow to the sleeping prince, Yongguk. "Aish!" Yongguk whine and wakes up as he move himself to the toilet to fresh up. Daehyun rolls his eyes and goes outside. "He's awake." he said.

All BAP has gathered around to the dining table, eating. "Hyung.." Jong up mumbles. The rest of BAP stares at him. "Wae??" Yongguk asked. "Uhm... don't you guys.. well.. feel.. guilty? towards Effection and Exo? " Jong up questioned, looking up to all his hyungs and Zelo. "Why should we? Man did you look at my nose?! The doctor said if Rilli punched me a lil bit thougher than before, it'll surely will crack!" Yongguk hawl and touch his nose angrily remembering how Rilli had punched him then he shook his head. Himchan chuckles "Hyung please. haha!". Yongguk rolled his eyes.

"Well, whatever it is, she's still a girl though!" jong up defended Rilli as always. "Yeah! and who told you to used the F word to nuvic?" Daehyun defended Nuvic. "Seriously Dae, why did you always defend Nuvic? Do you by any chance.. like her? Like Jong up likes Rilli?" Youngjae asked. "mworago? hahah! no! its- ah- mmmm... no.. what i mean to say is that well.. you know that Rilli is a hot tempered lady, right? so that's what you'll get if you insults her sister. We should apologise you know?" Daehyun shrugs.

"Yeah right." Youngjae scoff. "Aish whatever. I still don't get it. Why do we have to feel guilty and apologise? It's EXO's fault! Because of them, we and effection are no longer friends!" Yongguk scawl. "Stop it guys! seriously. Aish.. it's true of what Jong up hyung and Daehyun hyung are saying. It's our fault. No, my fault to be precise. If only i didn't cheat on Hana, this things won't happen." Zelo blames himself. "It's notyour fault zelo. So... what do you say? Nay or Yay?" Jong up asked. "Yay of course. I personally thinks that we've been overboard though. Guys?" Himchan said.

The others nodded except Youngjae. "Youngjae?" Himchan calls. "Hmm.. yeah. whatever. But i'm not going to face them. If you want to apologise or whatever, go by yourself. i won't come with you." Youngjae sighs. "Aish.. fine, I'll go then. I'll apologise on behalf of you guys too. Along with Daehyun of course. Is it okay with you guys?" jong up asked. "It's fine with us. we don't want to meet them anyway. It just.. ugh.. you know what i mean." Yongguk explained. Daehyun and Jonggup nodded. "Eat. The food ain't getting hotter." Yongguk ordered.

 

At Effection's house

Nuvic is getting better, but Exo and the rest of Effection are insist of Nuvic to rest. Apparentlly, they're skipping school as well. Even though it is only Nuvic who's really sick...

They were just chatting and fooling around in Nuvic's room. "Say Rilly, you're single now.. right?" Baekhyun asked, he rub the back of his neck because he know that the question is kinda awkward. Rilli raised her eyebrow "What kind of question is that? haha, yes indeed Mr. Bacon, i'm single. I don't think i need a boyfriend in the mean time though. Why did you ask? ah! Are you trying to woo me,boy???" Rilli questioned as she smirk and lean closer to Baekhyun which made Baekhyun fall from his chair. All of them are laughing at how silly baekhyun looks. "Yah Choi Hyo Ri! Ani- Aniya! You're so full of yourself!" Baekhyun stutter as he stands up and look at Rilli with a serious face. "Well.. i was just joking back then though. You're the one who so take it seriously." Rilli shrugs.The others just laugh and shook their heads. 

 

"Ding Dong"

 

"yah yah..stop laughing.Someone's comingl~" D.O said. "Oh jinja?! okay let me check first." Rilli said. "Let me accompany you" Baekhyun offered himself. "Oh okay!" Rilli said. Rilli goes downstairs and opens the front door. "HI~!!" Jongup and Daehyun greet them warmly. "H-hello..What do you guys want?" Rilli asked totally shock with the sudden 'visit' by Jongup and Daehyun. "What do you guys want?! hurting Nuvic and the other are not enough isn't?! now who?!" Baekhyun shout. "N-no...we came for a good reason..we want to apologise." Daehyun said. "M-MWO?!!" Rilli was too shocked at Daehyun's confession. "Yes! we want to apologise. We B.A.P! want to say sorry for what had happened to Nuvic and to....Sehun in the past." Jongup said."Oh jinja?! good then!" Rilli said.Daehyun and Jongup smile warmly."Hmm..Rilli....?" Daehyun asked. "yes?" Rilli asnwered.

"Nuvic....is she okay?" Daehyun blurted out what he has thinking the whole day. "Ohh~ Nuvic? hmm she just woke up..and has recovered but we want her to get enough rest." Rilli explained. "Oh..can we pay her a visit?" Daehyun asked. "Are you serious? All the Exo's members are up stairs in Nuvic's room. Do you want to die or what??" Rilli asked. "M-mwo?! Exo?!" Jongup widen his eyes. "Nae! E to the X to the O . EXO!" Baekhyun said. "Oh! That's good! we can say our sorry to them too right Daehyun hyung?" Jongup said. "Nae" Daehyun replied. "Okayyy...come in" Rilli invited them.Baekhyun just rolled his eyes. "Yah! be nice! they just want to say sorry though.." Rilli whispered to Baekhyun's ear. "Nothing." Baekhyun said.Inside of his heart actually he was so jealous because Rilli talked to Jongup.Baekhyun know that Jongup like her. 

"Guys! see who's our visitor today!! Daehyun-sshi and Jongup-sshi!!" Rilli shouted.All eyes are now on her. "WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT?! Sehun shouted. "Yah yah! calm down,they want to apologise~" Baekhyun said.All of them were so shocked. "N-nae..we want to apologise to you guys Exo and Effection on behalf of others B.A.P's mambers too..Jeongmal mianhae!" Daehyun said. "Are you guys serious? this is not one of B.A.P's game right?!" Hana asked. "NO! jinja jeongmal mianhae!!" Daehyun plead. "Unnie..They want to say sorry about everything that they had done to you and Sehun, right Jongup-sshi?" Rilli said to Nuvic innocently.

"deh? oh nae! Mianhae Nuvic and Sehun.." Jongup said. "Okayy so that's all? Why just two of you guys here? where is the others?" Chanyeol asked. "uh! hmm the others are not coming.They can't face you guys now.They hope that you guys can forgive them.Maybe next time....we can hang?.....just like ..... before....?" Daehyun said carefully. "Why not? All settled right? We forgive you guys.BUT don't do that ever again or else you guys will get it worse than before! Arraso?!" Kris said. "Yeah~ that stupid hyungs of yours will be dead!" D.O said coldly.Kai just stared at them,He is still angry with Yongjae.

"Okay! Gomayo! but..hmm Nuvic? Are you feeling better?" Daehyun asked Nuvic. "deh? ahh~ i'm okay,don't worry." Nuvic said while smiling. "Fuh! good then..hmm..." Daehyun looked at everyone in the room. "Nuvic? Can we talk.... in private?just the two of us?..." He continued. "uh?! oh sure.." Nuvic said while looked at Suho. "deh? Oh okay guys..let's get out of this room first,let them talk a bit,ppali ppali.." Suho does his job that Nuvic send from her eyes. "W-wae?! why must we leave?! that Daehyun can do anything to Nuvic..He's dangerous!" Chanyeol protested.Kris raised his eyebrow and said "Eyy~ Chanyeollie~ Daehyun will not do that thing..He won't hurt Nuvic..because he LOVED her.You knew it right? Don't be so jealous..." Kris whispered to Chanyeol ear.Chanyeol was shocked. "y-yah! fine! ara ara! make it faster okay!" Chanyeol said then get out from that room.

 

In Nuvic's room..

"Nuvic...." Daehyun said. "hmm?" "You know what i feel right?" Daehyun asked her. "Feel? what? did you hurt somewhere?" Nuvic asked in concern. "haha..i like you when you're being caring and stuff...your mother-like...i like them..but i know i cannot have you" Daehyun said. "W-what do you mean Daehyun?" Nuvic asked. "Nuvic..I love you ever since the very first time we met" Daehyun confessed. "M-MWORAGO?!" Nuvic was so shocked. "Nae~ I LOVE YOU..but i know that is so impossible for me to have you as mine now..we are no longer a bestfriend like before,Our group will not be friend like before.We hurt Effection too much,even though we used to be friends.I don't know why things turned around like this.I'm not a perfect guy for you....But one thing you have to know..that i will love you forever and protect you from now on,again mianhae~" Daehyun confessed.

"D-daehyun? Gwenchanayo...I never hate you...I love you too but as friend,i'm sorry that i didn't notice your love for me...i'm so sorry." Nuvic said holding her tears. "A-ani..you're not the one who should say sorry..the person that should say it is me.Sorry for not protecting you from B.A.P before." Daehyun said. "Nan Gwenchana...past is past right? we can be friend like before! Kris oppa agreed with it too right? So nothing to worry about..We are still friends" Nuvic said while giving Daehyun a warm smile. "J-jinja?!" Daehyun asked excitedly. "Nae!" Nuvic replied.They hug each other, then suddenly,someone open the door, "yah! pp--ali...YAH!! WHY ARE YOU GUYS HUGGING EACH OTHER?!" Chanyeol was shocked.Daehyun and Nuvic was suprised at Chanyeol's loud voice.

"YAH! PARK CHANYEOL!! I WILL BE DEAF YOU KNOW! Nuvic shouted back.The others just laugh at Chanyeol and Nuvic "Oh mian~ but why did you guys hugged each other?" Chanyeol asked Nuvic. "M-mwo?! did we look like a couple?!" Nuvic asked Chanyeol. "Y-yes..just now.." Chanyeol said as he lower his head. "Pabo! we are not a couple" Daehyun said and laugh. "M-mwo?! Pabo?! did you called me a pabo?! yah!" Chanyeol whine like a kid. Daehyun gave Chanyeol his Mehrong and whispered to Nuvic's ear "I think he likes you..he suit you well..don't let him go arraso? BYE!" while patted her head and run from Chanyeol.Nuvic blushed at Daehyun words and smile,meanwhile Chanyeol chased Daehyun until they reach to the living room downstairs.

"Okay okay i surrender..We think we should go now..it's getting dark outside." Daehyun said. "yes..we should go now.Bye Exo! bye Effection! take care..we will visit you guys more often after this." jongup said. "Yes! goodbye..Get well soon Nuvic!!" Daehyun shouted from downstairs. "Nae! thanks for the visiting Oppa!" Nuvic shouted back. "nae~" Daehyun replied. "Okay take care too guys..send our regard to the other B.A.P" Kris said. "Will do! Bye!" Daehyun and Jongup waved to them. "Bye!" They all said.