Secret 2

Heal This Heart

A few weeks later..

Few weeks had passed, the year is nearing to an end. The exofection are getting close and as for Baekhyun and Rilli, they has made their moves. But none of them had confessed. Not yet, anyway.

*Recess time*

 

Nuvic's class..

 

*RINGGGGGGGGG!!!!*

"Yah Nuvic!! Ppalli! Aren't you hungry?! CAUSE I AM!!" Tao shouted which had made Nuvic startled for a second. "Heee mian!!" Nuvic said while packing her things. "Oh please Tao. You can always talks politely with her, can you not?" Lay said, then rolled his eyes. "Sorry again guys! I think you can go first cause I have to go to the library. I forgot that I have to return the book that I borrowed last week!" Nuvic said while giving her friends an apologizing look.

"It's okay. Hey mind if I accompany you?" Chanyeol asked while smiling sheepishly. "N-no thanks. I can go by myself. I mean, my sasaeng fans aren't like Rilli's who will go hyper and crazy whenever they saw her. So yeah, I think I'm cool." Nuvic said while giving Chanyeol an assuring smile. "Okay then. As you wish." Chanyeol smiles. "Kay vic see you at the cafeteria then, huh? Don't take too long ok? Or else, I'll miss youuuuu" kris said while giving Nuvic a 'flying kiss'. "Oh you little sweet talker." Nuvic said then leave the boys.

 

At the cafeteria..

 

"Hi boys!" Hana said while waving her hand when she saw Exo's coming. "Well hello gorgeous!" D.O said then gives Hana a peck on her cheek. "Hi Rom (short form for Romeo) !" Krywa waved at her boyfriend, Kai. "Hi munchkin" Kai smiles. "Yo ssup ice cream maniac!" Baekhyun approached Rilli. "And hello weirdo. Oh wait, wrong nickname. Hi crazy diva!" Rilli said then giggles. "I don't understand why these ice cream maniac and crazy diva couple always gives a weird nickname for each other." Chen said bluntly. "Well it's because, being sweet is too mainstream" Rilli shurgs. "Where's Nuvic?" Krywa asked. "Library." Chanyeol answered."Ahh...." Krywa, Rilli ad Hana said in unison. They were about to buy something to eat but was interrupted by Nuvic who has just came. "Yah!! Wait for meeeeeeeee!!" Nuvic shout. "Phew.. shall we?" She continues and flips her hair. The others just blink their eyes and started to walk. 

"I WANT TO SEAT THERE!! NO DON'T TAKE MY BUNS!! YAH CHEN!!" Xiumin shouted when he got teased by chen which had made the whole students in the cafeteria stared at them in confusion. "Shh.. boyyssss!!" Suho tried to stop chen and xiumin from fighting over buns,unfortunately he fails. "Yah Minseok! Jong Dae! Shut up and eat quietly! " Kris shouted which had made Xiumin and Chen startled. "Yeobo ahh~ no shouting shouting mehh~" Nuvic said while doing a aegyo."What's up with the aegyo and broken english huh ahjumma?" Kris said and giggled. "Fine.. " Nuvic said, pretending to sulk. "Awww~ Yeobo ahhhhhhh~ I was just joking. " Kris said while tugging Nuvic's sleeve. "Seriously guys? Stop trying to be sweet and stuff. it's disgusting!" Chanyeol bark out of nowhere. "Whoops~ Someone is jealous" Luhan said while giggling with lay.

"Shut up, pretty boy." Chanyeol said and glared. "Whoa~ chill down man. What's with the fuss?" Kai said. "Nothing. i'm annoyed. here, take my lunch. i'm going to shoot some hoops" Chanyeol hands over his meal to baekhyun and leaves. "What is wrong with him? Hana asked. "Maybe he needs some ice cream to cool down. hm" Rilli said while rubbing her chin. "Don't be silly, Rilli." Nuvic said and rolled her eyes. "You know what? i think i know why. Baek. follow me." Kris ordered. Baekhyun nodded and follows Kris.

"What's up?" Baekhyun asked. "Do you remember the conversation we had few days ago after you said to us that you like Rilli?" Kris said merely whispering. "Why are you whispering? tsk. the private one or the one with the whole group?" Baekhyun asked back. "Psht. can you not answer a question with a question? aigoo.. the private one." Kris said and rolled his eyes. "Ah that one. nae, wae? wait... are you saying that chanyeol likes Nuvic?" Baekhyun asked. Kris nodded which had made Baekhyun gasp. "Why did you said so?" Baekhyun asked again,totally curious. "Well.. isn't it obvious? He will always get excited when Nuvic's around,he will also get jealous so easily everytime me and nuvic are acting like a couple or even teased each other." Kris explains. "So? what do you want to do?" Baekhyun asked. "Well... you're his bestest friend in Exo,right? Of course he will trust you because i know he always shares his problems and secrets with you. So, do your job as a good best friend and make him confess that he likes Nuvic! As simple as that." Kris said and smile. "Wu yifan............... You're damn smart! aye aye captain!" baekhyun said and do a fist bump with kris.

 

At the basketball court.

 

Chanyeol is playing basket ball but got interrupted by Baekhyun. "What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked while focusing on the ball and shoot. "Whoops! you missed." Baekhyun teased. "you need to learn from the pro. a.k.a............. Rilli!" baekhyun said and laugh. "Psht, i thought you're gonna say you or kris." Chanyeol said and shook his head. "Well... I play soccer, not basket ball. Rilli is the queen of basketball though. Anyway, i brought your lunch!" Baekhyun said and shows chanyeol two cup of ramen and two bottle of mineral water. "i'm not hungry!" chanyeol said and keeps playing. Baekhyun sigh and said "Come on, i know you since birth! i can hear your stomach growling like crazy. so be a nice kid and come here to umma and eat." "naeeeee.." Chanyeol said and drags his feet to baekhyun. 

"You're hiding something from me." Baekhyun said which made chanyeol chokes. "See? i knew it. So spill. you know that there's no secret between us!" Baekhyun continues. Chanyeol take a huge gulp of water and said "I--" "I know that you like Nuvic." baekhyun sighs. "Is it that obvious?" chanyeol asked while looking down, avoiding an eye contact. "Heck yes partner it's." baekhyun replied. "hmm.. what should i do man? i mean, to be honest i have a crush on her ever since she moved here! and it kills me everytimes i saw her being lovey dovey with kris hyung, ugh!" chanyeol said while messing up his hair. "word of advise, go and tell her how you really feels. and don't bother about kris. he's nuvic's best friend isn't he?"

"But.." "NO BUTS PARK CHANYEOL! Damn it man!This is your ing first love!" Baekhyun shouted before chanyeol could even finish his words. "Fine!okay think about it, what if...ok just what if Kris hyung likes her too? Yes I love nuvic and she's my freaking first love but Kris is my best buddy too aside of you. Both of them are important to me Baek. Just like how important you're to me too." Chanyeol sighs. "I'm sorry if I'm being harsh towards you buddy. Okay, how about you ask kris how he feels about Nuvic? If he don't like her, then you can continue to make move to nuvic!" Baekhyun suggested. "Okay.. but what if kris like her too?" Chanyeol asked." If he likes her but willing to let her go, then you can just follow the flow. But if he likes her and well he wants to make her his girlfriend, well.. you know what's the right thing to do............. let her go." Baekhyun patted chanyeol's back and leave him.

 

-Those hectic hours passed with a blink of an eye, both exo and effection has already at home.-

 

Exo's house.

Kris' room.

*knock knock*

Chanyeol knocked kris's door. "Channie! What brings you to my door? Come in!" Kris invited chanyeol to his room. "Sorry it's a bit messy. *whispers* don't tell D.O and baekhyun! Or both of them will kill me for having a room like a jungle!" Kris joked. Chanyeol just chuckled and took a seat at kris's bed. "Kris.. I have crush on someone..." chanyeol began to speaks. "Let me guess.. it's... Park Neul Ra. Is it? " kris guessed then smirked at chanyeol. "H-how did you.. know? " chanyeol asked,totally shock. "I'm the one who sends baekhyun to talk to you chan. We both know that you have a huge crush on her." Kris shrugs. "Guess the everyone has already knew about this then huh?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nope. Just me and baekhyun. But I think the others would find out soon because well yeah.. its pretty much obvious." Kris grins. Chanyeol shooks his head and says "okay then, but that's not the main reason of why I came to your here. I wanna ask you something. " chanyeol said. "Well go on." Kris assures. "You like nuvic too.. do you?" Chanyeol asked. kris laughed as soon as he hears chanyeol's question. "Wahahahaha! Gosh I'm actually expecting this question though. Okay to be honest, yes I do. But yeah she friend-zoned me years ago so yeah it's okay.. beside, I've given up on her too. So don't bother about me." Kris said and smile. "Why? Why did you gave up?" Chanyeol asked. "I gave up because I know that I don't have the chance to be with her. And because I know....... that she likes you too. "