Prom Night

Heal This Heart

The day has finally come, the prom night.

 

-Effection's House- 

Yayin is staying with effection ever since she moved to korea. "Rilli!! Can I borrow your shoes? " Krywa asked. " Sure! You know where to find it right? " Rilli asked. Krywa nodded. "So girls..I'll be going with chanyeol. He'll pick me up. So I can't drive you there." Nuvic said while giving an apologizing look. " It's okay! Our dates will pick us up! So don't worry about it,okay?" Krywa said and gives nuvic an assuring smile. "Great. Uhm you too Yayin?" Nuvic asked her beautiful cousin. "Oh don't bother about me! Suho will pick me up." Yayin said shyly. "Waa you guys are like a thing now right? I mean did you see how he looked at you? His face will be like this" hana said while doing her derp face. "Hahahaha no he didn't! " Yayin denies and laughs, the others laugh too. "Fine fine.. but you do like him. Don't you?" Hana said and smile mischievously. "Well... yeah.. I mean.. he's cute. Not to mention handsome and did you guys notice that his smile is like so angelic that I can die by just staring at it." Yayin explains.

"hahaha woaah unnie, you tottaly in love with that old man! Hahaha" rilli said and laugh. "He's not old! He's just wise and calm and yeah.. he's an angel that was sent to me from heaven" yayin said. "Ewwww" the others said in unison. "Hahaha okay girls. Come downstairs if you're done, okay?" Nuvic said and giggles.

Nuvic's dress

 

Yayin's dress

 Rilli's dress

 

Hanna's dress

 Krywa's dress

 

Few minutes passed and Chanyeol is the first to arrive.

*ring ding dong*

"Unnie! Fighting!" The girls said while doing the fighting sign. Nuvic just chuckled and breathes out.*okay vic, relax* she thought and opens the door. Chanyeol was standing in front of the door and stares at her in awe. "Yyoullookbeabeautiful" chanyeol stutter. " Sorry? I didn't catch that.." nuvic said. "Uhmm.. I said you look beautiful. Uhm shall we?" Chanyeol said and smile while ushering nuvic to his car. "I swear they look cute together" rilli said. The others nodded. Few minutes after that, baekhyun arrived. Followed by Kai and D.O and last but not least, Suho. "Hi Yayin! Sorry for the wait. I stopped by at the 'Florence Boutique' and bought you this." Suho said nervously and hands Yayin a beautiful bouquet of fresh roses.

"I don't know what type of flowers that you like. B-but the shop's owner says that girls love roses. So that's why I bought this for you" suho continues shyly. "Well.. I don't really like flowers. But this is just perfect. Thank you Suho. You're so nice. And I love it." Yayin says and smiled while sniffing the breathtaking scent of the flowers. "You liked it?" Suho asked cheerfully. "Nope. I said I love it" yayin emphasized the word love which had made suho flashed red. "I like it when you're blushing. It's cute." Yayin smiles. "Geez thanks. Uhmm.. shall we?" Suho smiles. Yayin nodded and follows suho to his car and they goes to the school.

 

Enic High School The exofection has arrived except for kris and Suho.

"Sorry guys! Are we late?" Suho said as soon as he arrives with Yayin. "No it's okay hyung you're just on time. Now where is Kris?!" Baekhyun asked nervously. "Bro chill out! He'll be here soon." Chanyeol calmed baekhyun down. "I can't calm down man! This plan cannot go wrong!" Baekhyun said nervously. "And we need everyone! Ughh" he continues. "Whoa why so tense?" Kris asked while walking to the exofection with his date , Sooyoung. "Hyung! Where have you been? Aigoo" baekhyun complaints. "Relax.. I'm here right? Where's Rilli? " kris asked. "She's in the make up room. Practicing. " Nuvic said. "Okay cool. Aye nuvic and krywa and hanna and yayin oh and also you, Sooyoung to go to the make up room and stay with rilli until I give you my signs. Capsice?" Kris ordered.

"And exactly what is your sign?" Hana asked. "I'll miss call Sooyoung two times and call her again for the third time. And when I call for the third time, answer it. Okay?" Kris said and look at Sooyoung. The girls nodded. "Good. Ppali ga." Kris ordered. "Aight now boys~ the single one, Luhan, tao, sehun, , xiumin, chen and lay.. you guys handle the pictures thingy. Chanyeol and baek, on stage and the leaders, me and suho, we'll handle the switch. Aight so, the principal will give his speech at 8.00 p.m and baekhyun, chanyeol and Rilli will perform after that so be ready. In position guys! Baekhyun's love life is in our hands! I'll meet you guys on stage! For now, let's go!" Kris said with a serious tone. "Hey, just a friendly reminder. .. if you hurt my baby girl's heart, I swear I'll crush your head with my precious wushu stick. Are we clear?" Tao warns baekhyun. Baekhyun gulped and nodded.

"Good. Now go get her! Mr. Lee will gives his speech soon. " tao said. 8:00p.m "Greetings my fellow students of Enic High School!" Mr.Lee started his speech with his angelic smiles. "Uhmm.. I glad that you guys come. And I can see many lovebirds down there.. hahaha don't worry! Tonight is the night to release you stress! So have fun, drink all you want, eat all you want and party hard! Let's crush this dance floor! Oh yeah! Hahaha" Mr. Lee ends his speech with a smile and welcomed by applause by the students. In the make up room Sooyoung goes to nuvic and says that kris has given his signs. Nuvic nodded. "Rilli! You're up next! Come! Bet baekhyun is waiting for ya!" Nuvic said. "Aww I'm nervous!! Ahhhhh here goes nothing! " rilli said and goes out. "Rilli fighting!" The girls supported rilli.

Rilli meets baekhyun at the back stage. "Ready?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeap. You?" Rilli asked back. "No not really. Hahaha" baekhyun answers. "And up next is our cute milky diva couple! Give a hand to Byun Baekhyun and Choi Rilli! They're going to sing 7989 a song that lay and Chanyeol composed! Give it up to KHYUNRI!!!" The DJ said. Baekhyun and Rilli are welcomed with a big applause by the students of Enic High School. Baekhyun sings the first verse

So why are you smiling so broadly today?
Is it because of the person that I introduced you to that last time?
Is he making you smile? That happy man.

 

Rilli's turn to sing...

So why are you looking so blue today?
I’ve been sitting here for an hour, simi--          

 

*then...

All the lights has suddenly turns off. And when it's on, there's a slide show of Rilli's pictures.. and suddenly, all exo is in stage and the piano started to play. Turns out, it's baekhyun who plays the piano and sings baby by exo The other members of exo are dancing while baekhyun is singing. As soon as the song ends, the slide show ends too. And there's a video of baekhyun

*video*

"Hi Choi Hyori! It's me Baek! Your all time joker. I bet that you're confuse right now but trust me, I'm not trying to humiliates you or something. The thing is that... I have a confession to make.. remember the surprise that I told you? Yeah.. this is the surprise. I wanna be honest with you.. for the very first time I lay an eye on you, I... well I honestly don't care about you. But the longer I know you and stuff has made me feel something weird. Something I have never felt to other girls. Yes I do used to like other girls and stuff but with you, it's different. I love you, rilli. I love you." With that, the video stops and the light suddenly goes dim. And suddenly there's a spotlight and shows baekhyun is bending down with a flowers and a ring on his hands.

"Rilli.. I know that you have been hurt before, but trust me, I'm different. I won't hurt you. Better than that, I'll try my best to heal your heart with the love that I have. So, Choi Hyori... will you be my girlfriend, my soul mate, my best friend and my future wife? " Baekhyun confessed. *silence* Rilli just look at baekhyun with a cold stare. "That's not good.. not that face..." Sehun whispers to Tao. "Shh.. I know my sister. Don't worry! " tao hushed. "What would you do if I says yes?" Rilli asked baekhyun. "I'll be the happiest guy that ever lived and I'll try my best to make you happy" he replies. "I see. Then, what will you do if I says.... no?" Rilli asked again still staring at baekhyun with a cold stare.

Baekhyun gulp and says "well.. I'll be sad of course but I'll always keep trying to win your heart. I'll try and try and try and try and tr-" "then you just have to stop trying cause my answer is yes" Rilli said and grins. Baekhyun blinks his eyes and says "d-did you just said YES?!" Rilli nodded and hugs baekhyun. All the students of Enic High School cheers for the newly couple. After that , baekhyun and Rilli continues performing and the dance began. Everyone is having so much fun. "Hahaha okay guys! We'll be throwing a party tomorrow night. So girls, you have to come! I'ts a private party. And ladies, please wear a dress. Yeap I mean it nuvic, a dress." Kris said as soon as the prom ended. "Hahaha okay big guy~" Nuvic said. The prom went well and exo sent the girls to their house as soon as it ends.